Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 13937
-
08-07-20 17:42 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 459Link
The link to her redtube page is at the bottom of her tryst link.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 09:45 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 1666 Blonde
Got a text out of the blue from. 6 Blonde. Might have to pull the trigger.
-
08-07-20 07:41 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 1825Pornhub Link?
Can you share a Pornhub link? I searched by her name and couldn't find anything. She is definitely my kind of woman.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 02:19 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 356I called and sent her a text. Crickets.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 01:58 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 2991Hey
Thanks for the answer!
Originally Posted by RedBean2
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 01:49 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 87Pics are definitely not recent. If you are expecting her to look like those pics then prepare to be disappointed. Had a big tummy almost to the point I wanted to ask if she was expecting. And appeared a bit older than her pictures suggest. I normally would have left but I hadn't seen anyone in a while so the little head made the decision to stay. She did do a good job with the BBBJ and I too got bbfscip. But I won't be repeating.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 01:35 #6581Regular Member

Posts: 18MILF Kellie
Saw her last year. Great Rack probably a few years older than stated nice incall. Very accommodating.
Originally Posted by Tezzerett69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 14:20 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 352Age
And even tho the ad says she's 29, my opinion is that she's much older.
Originally Posted by Ipaintits
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 13:02 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 115Years ago
Several Years ago was Not to Bad. Would Do Anything. Went Downhill FAST! I assume she is a Bit worse now??
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 09:40 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 2991What
Was your damage? What's her location? Any party favor indicators?
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 21:44 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 112Thanks for the heads up
I see. Too bad. Tits look nice. I should have know it was TGTBT.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
-
08-05-20 21:35 #6576Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Low quality in terms of service, looks or both?
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
If she looks like the pics in the ad I'd leave a gooey load in her snatch for her unemployed boyfriend to have to wade through.
-
08-05-20 21:16 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 823Total drug addict
I've talked to her and given her a ride on Trop. Multiple times, was nodding off one time when I gave her a ride home. Low quality hooker, she's been walking the streets a lot in her life. She's definitely pimp controlled.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 18:23 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 112Thinking of Trying This One
Hi fellow mongers.
I vaguely remember seeing one review on this one. She's over by south point.
Anybody have any info on her? Want to see if anyone has tried her out and what the service is like. I'm trying to get some notches in so I can start contributing more reviews for why'all. Thanks!
http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...sy-girl_268234
-
08-05-20 12:13 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 78Is there a website for the Johns to post?
I would love to find a place like craigslist that escorts could look for you. So you know they are real and you can post what you want or expect along with donations. They could send a pic.











Reply With Quote






