Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19

    fs massage parlors

    Try Chapman and Brookhurst, near the Golden Arches in Garden Grove.

    Ages 22-26

  2. #18
    Been to 2 places that were new. Both sucked. Both were on Euclid. Dont bother. Address? Well cant recall them right now. Both are new. Both had older ladies when the ad said young girls. Keep looking for something new.

  3. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mphound
    was that GG was looking for an amp fronting as a Chiro office, which would give him a legitimate way to write off his habit. This shouldn't be a problem since most of the amps opening up today are posing as Chiro offices.
    I say somewhere in the middle. The place that I'm going to right now is worthless. I come in and sit on a massage chair for 10 minutes and my time is over. I asked to see the Chiro to discuss some pains I was having and apparently the guy is pretty busy and booked up. The times he's available make it impossible for me to visit because of work.

    If there are any Chiro places that are legitimately healing people and offer good massages, thats pretty much all I can ask for. Now if more services were involved that'd be terrific however I really dont' see that happening too much.

  4. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by diegohills858
    Had some free time yesterday and tried out Frontier. Coco answered the door and gave me the massage. Late twenties/early thirties and chinese, cute. When she came in she did not place a towel over me so I knew it was a good choice. Got a decent massage with lots of ass play at the end. On the flip she asked what i wanted and said everything. DATY, mish, cgirl, and doggie. Decent enough time.
    diegohills858,

    What where the rates, and was FS offered?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jones
    From Google:
    Frontier Chiropractic Health Center
    12570 Brookhurst, #1
    Garden Grove, CA 92843

    (I've never been to either place.)
    Has anyone gone to the frontier? It close to where I work. It might be worth checking in to on my lunch break. I have been to most of the mp's in Garden Grove. There is some good places off chapman and brookhurst if all you want is service and not a massge.

  6. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jones
    From Google:

    (I've never been to either place.)
    LMAO, Jon Jones - I was just PM'ing you and Cash the address. Oh well, I'm not one to post addresses but don't ***** about it when they're posted either. If LEO's so stupid they can't research w/a quick google search and rely on details here, then we have much bigger things to worry about.

    That's the place. 3 chicks work there during the week - coco, cece, and the un-named vag washing one who "only answers phones".

  7. #13
    From Google:
    Frontier Chiropractic Health Center
    12570 Brookhurst, #1
    Garden Grove, CA 92843

    (I've never been to either place.)

  8. #12

    Frontier

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jones
    So if I understand you, you're talking about the place NEXT to Frontier?
    OK - the sign out front says Frontier Chiro, but I never saw Frontier. The AMP in questions is in the same strip, and just has a little acupuncture sign by a solid door.

    It's on Brookhurst, easily found with a quick google search. I saw it advertised in the online mexican classifieds that was recommended here once.

    No Latinas there, though; all Asian, I think Korean and Chinese.

  9. #11
    I am lost of where Frontier is??

  10. #10
    So if I understand you, you're talking about the place NEXT to Frontier?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yowzaa
    I posted about that place a couple of weeks ago -

    Originally Posted by Yowzaa
    OK while doing some recon yesterday I found a place next to "frontier chiropractic" - never saw frontier, but a door with "acupuncture" simple small sign.

    .

  11. #9
    You’re probably right. My crummy insurance only pays $25 per visit and I think it’s limited to 12 visits a year. I figure that the paper trail and the possible insurance fraud is not worth the effort.

    Plus the only time I ever actually saw a Chiro in a MP was when I happened to be at Gene's place when the guy picked up his monthly fee for the use of his name - $5,000 cash.

    I heard from one of my old provider's at Gene's, that the Chiro is now in jail.

  12. #8

    The way I read it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jones
    Many insurance companies try to push you to a chiro rather than an M.D. because it's cheaper. Chiro's have their place in treatment but only after your have failed to get the problem taken care of by an M.D. At least in IMHO.
    was that GG was looking for an amp fronting as a Chiro office, which would give him a legitimate way to write off his habit. This shouldn't be a problem since most of the amps opening up today are posing as Chiro offices.

  13. #7
    Many insurance companies try to push you to a chiro rather than an M.D. because it's cheaper. Chiro's have their place in treatment but only after your have failed to get the problem taken care of by an M.D. At least in IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Gopher
    Can anyone recommend a chiro for me? My insurance sent me to a really bad chiro which I was not happy with and am looking for other options. PM me!

  14. #6
    Can anyone recommend a chiro for me? My insurance sent me to a really bad chiro which I was not happy with and am looking for other options. PM me!

  15. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash Value
    Yeah Fairview and Warner. In the 2-story office building. What was your trip like?? I liked her but wondering if she did extras?

    Is it impossible to find a nice young girl that does plenty of ass rubbing and teaseing that also doesnt wear jeans? Whats it take?

    Was going to try a few places in Capistrano but didnt want to waste my time. Use to be good teaseing with some vute girls there. Dont think its happening anymore.
    Naw, I haven't been there in months, maybe a year. The first time I went there, I had Yessica, a young Latina with braces in her early 20's. Dined ATY and posted about it maybe +/- 2 years ago. Last time I went in was surprised she still worked there when I asked for her. She only works Sat & Sun. Only gave me a hj and requested, more like demanded, .75 from me after the deed. There was no discussion beforehand. I was pissed, told her that I decided what the tip would be, gave her .4 and told her that she lost a loyal customer! I was a regular of hers and went countless times over the first year and always requested her. Even once got her to do a little bbbj before finishing off hj. Shit, I was the one she educated herself on.

    Haven't been out lately due to the holiday season and being tight on cash. Hope to be out very soon tho.

    JJ, thanks for the post on Gene's old joint. I'll try it out and report back when I go. Maybe she was feeling you out and will remember you the next time...if you return. Normally, I request not to be draped - especially in the summer.

    -SS

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape