Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 735 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 11011
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2071

    Leilanni Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by NinoSugar  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about her too. She I offering VIP now whatever that means for her. I hope it means she's open to getting her face painted.
    Her ad etc will not indicate that she is open to CIM / COF but during my encounter with her I was able to enjoy both activities. It was in the heat of the moment and she specifically stated "As long as I didn't tell anybody" CIM / COF was cool. I never explored or asked about BB but my spidey sense tells me that if she likes you and thinks your a handsome or rich dude her menu might be fluctuating.

  2. #2070
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Brooklynn?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?492856-Brooklynn

    Her pics look like I have seen them before? Anyone know her?

  3. #2069
    Quote Originally Posted by NinoSugar  [View Original Post]
    Oops. Posted the wrong link in the first post. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?492458-Angelicc69

    I'm hoping she does BBBJ and facials. Would love to paint her face.
    At that age, on that board, chances are fair she does neither. I hate to say that and hope I'm wrong, but BB and facials are listed as dislikes, which figures.

  4. #2068

    Angelicc69

    Oops. Posted the wrong link in the first post. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?492458-Angelicc69

    I'm hoping she does BBBJ and facials. Would love to paint her face.

  5. #2067

    Angelicc69

    Does anyone have the word on this gal?

    https://www.youporn.com/watch/561180/lovelee/

    Mostly interested if she's into BBBJ and facials. I would love to paint her face.

  6. #2066
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Love queen, Seattle area, A+++ hell yeah good shit.

    RB GFE for sure, great relaxed attitude.
    Who are you talking about? Link to her ad would be helpful.

  7. #2065
    Love queen, Seattle area, A+++ hell yeah good shit.

    RB GFE for sure, great relaxed attitude.

  8. #2064
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc2020  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? She has good reviews on TNA, but who doesn't?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...sweet-babydoll

    Love her look.
    Lots of TNA reports on her, plus alerts. She can be difficult to meet, no-shows, etc. I've seen her twice, plus several times at DV Lake City. BBBJ and she likes it. Good when and if you get her in my experience. Tiny body. But expect her to be late at best.

    One time I arranged to pick her up at her house at 9:00 am. She gave me the wrong address and I sat in front of someone's house for 30 minutes.

  9. #2063
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc2020  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? She has good reviews on TNA, but who doesn't?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...sweet-babydoll

    Love her look.
    300/ hr "BB Anything" on her dislikes? I'm not a BBFS guy, but I'm going to need BBBJ at that donation level.

  10. #2062

    Sweet baby doll

    Anybody seen her? She has good reviews on TNA, but who doesn't?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...sweet-babydoll

    Love her look.

  11. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Her photos look to be a match for Eva in Boston:

    https://bostontopten10.com/eva

    Anyone seen her?
    Man bravo if you got past getting wechat to work because I can't do anything for the life of me to make it happen.

  12. #2060
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I didn't want to assume but it was pretty clear there's some time of problem impairing her mentally. I hope she's able to tackle whatever it is. She could be a great provider if she just seemed like she enjoyed what she's doing.
    I also saw her many years ago and just would never repeat due to her mental condition and just 'laid there' performance. At that time her room at her sketchy incall looked like a tornado hit inside. She was pushing crap off the bed and tuned down a sheet that, well. Wasn't in any kind of sanitary shape. Changed it quickly and finished but never again.

    I do hope she gets herself in a better place soon.

  13. #2059

    Anyone seen new Brie at GSL?

    Her photos look to be a match for Eva in Boston:

    https://bostontopten10.com/eva

    Anyone seen her?

  14. #2058

    Likethatloveyou

    I contacted likethatloveyou a few weeks ago after seeing that she was a duo partner for another that I visit from time to time. Their ads were similar in how they were written so she probably had her friend write them. I started out but purchasing some pics which were available. It was really hard to get a sense of what she looked like because they were poorly taken. Since I had gotten that far, I decided to schedule an "on the go" visit for $. I scheduled it early in the day so I could visit on the way home. I text to let her know I was leaving. I was about 4 minutes late due to traffic and I was worried that would be an issue. When I got there I texted and was told to meet on such and such side of the building. I walk around and text to let her know where I am. I don't here anything and I'm just standing around and there are security cameras everywhere so I'm not feeling so comfortable at the time. After about 15-20 minutes of me texting her trying to find out what the deal is, it turns out she's not even there and is on her way back but will be there soon. Great. She finally arrives and I follow her upstairs. Not quite what I was expecting looks wise, I guess, but the pics I got were very vague to start with so I guess my imagination got the best of me. Also, her profile says she's 29, but I don't believe that. We're upstairs in her room and I get undressed and she gets to business. I ask if I can touch her boobs, and she's OK with that but makes no effort to remove her bikini top (I guess she had just been out swimming). The beej was OK. Since we didn't discuss what her limits were (I. E. No CIM) I made sure to let her know when I was arriving. When I did she backed off. She's not CIM I guess. As I was getting dressed, she asked if I'd write her a review. Sure. Well here it is I guess.

    I don't think I would repeat. I felt the service was substandard for the price, and also the communication about her not being there was obviously very poor and unprofessional. Hope this helps you guys out.

  15. #2057
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    That is too bad. I saw her years ago and I agree she had / has (a reall nice ass and curves. When I saw her BBBJ and cfs. I could tell by how she was jonesing for sweets that she was a opiate user and that I caught her on a decent day. She had a great body, bland personality, mediocre service and there was a suspicious shady dude standing by loitering off but near her room entrance. Never have had the urge to repeat. I wonder what she looks like now or if she looks the same as she still uses the same old pictures. Shame because she's cute I recall and she had a nice body.
    Yeah, I didn't want to assume but it was pretty clear there's some time of problem impairing her mentally. I hope she's able to tackle whatever it is. She could be a great provider if she just seemed like she enjoyed what she's doing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape