Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,191 to 44,200 of 44200
-
01-02-07 19:50 #10Senior Member

Posts: 435So if I understand you, you're talking about the place NEXT to Frontier?
Originally Posted by Yowzaa
-
01-02-07 19:47 #9Senior Member

Posts: 435You’re probably right. My crummy insurance only pays $25 per visit and I think it’s limited to 12 visits a year. I figure that the paper trail and the possible insurance fraud is not worth the effort.
Plus the only time I ever actually saw a Chiro in a MP was when I happened to be at Gene's place when the guy picked up his monthly fee for the use of his name - $5,000 cash.
I heard from one of my old provider's at Gene's, that the Chiro is now in jail.
-
01-02-07 16:24 #8Senior Member

Posts: 91The way I read it
was that GG was looking for an amp fronting as a Chiro office, which would give him a legitimate way to write off his habit. This shouldn't be a problem since most of the amps opening up today are posing as Chiro offices.
Originally Posted by Jon Jones
-
01-02-07 14:56 #7Senior Member

Posts: 435Many insurance companies try to push you to a chiro rather than an M.D. because it's cheaper. Chiro's have their place in treatment but only after your have failed to get the problem taken care of by an M.D. At least in IMHO.
Originally Posted by Green Gopher
-
01-02-07 12:40 #6Senior Member

Posts: 109Can anyone recommend a chiro for me? My insurance sent me to a really bad chiro which I was not happy with and am looking for other options. PM me!
-
01-01-07 18:48 #5Senior Member

Posts: 169Naw, I haven't been there in months, maybe a year. The first time I went there, I had Yessica, a young Latina with braces in her early 20's. Dined ATY and posted about it maybe +/- 2 years ago. Last time I went in was surprised she still worked there when I asked for her. She only works Sat & Sun. Only gave me a hj and requested, more like demanded, .75 from me after the deed. There was no discussion beforehand. I was pissed, told her that I decided what the tip would be, gave her .4 and told her that she lost a loyal customer! I was a regular of hers and went countless times over the first year and always requested her. Even once got her to do a little bbbj before finishing off hj. Shit, I was the one she educated herself on.
Originally Posted by Cash Value
Haven't been out lately due to the holiday season and being tight on cash. Hope to be out very soon tho.
JJ, thanks for the post on Gene's old joint. I'll try it out and report back when I go. Maybe she was feeling you out and will remember you the next time...if you return. Normally, I request not to be draped - especially in the summer.
-SS
-
01-01-07 18:22 #4Senior Member

Posts: 73"Frontier"
I posted about that place a couple of weeks ago -
Originally Posted by Yowzaa
Originally Posted by Fe Maiden
OK while doing some recon yesterday I found a place next to "frontier chiropractic" - never saw frontier, but a door with "acupuncture" simple small sign.
Door handle was locked but it pushed in, nobody was at the counter but I heard water in the restroom/shower room in the lobby. A chick was in there with her panties washing down her vag. I figured she might be MASSAGING me so I was checking out the goods. Caught her off guard but she immediately tried ushering me into a back room. I was on my lunch hour and didn't have time, but she said coco and cece was there to service me. She suddenly "only answered phones" and didn't massage. Wouldn't give me her name.
How is this place, I don't recall ever hearing anything about it. Yes I searched the address here and everywhere, it's under the radar.
Thanks guys, I don't know OC very well but will quickly learn, I think.
-
01-01-07 11:43 #3Senior Member

Posts: 925Yeah, I don't know of it either but I am curious. There also seems to be a lot of girls named Coco at a lot of different places!!!
Originally Posted by Cash Value
-
01-01-07 10:23 #2Senior Member

Posts: 680I must be still buzzed since I dont know anyplace called Frontier???
Originally Posted by diegohills858
-
12-31-05 22:00 #1Administrator

Posts: 5312Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
Thread Starter.











Reply With Quote





