Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 13308
-
08-06-20 12:54 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 357Chubby
Scam Alerted.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/chubby...e-bbw/31801133
This one had all the right moves to begin with. I texted her, got an immediate response with rates and a general location. Made an appointment for an hour later ('cause that's how long I have to drive to get to Greenville). Once on site I texted that I was there and she texted back, "Sweetheart, you are going to send me $30 so I will bribe my friend to leave my room now. " Of course, she kept pestering me but I had already thought about Plan "B" and drove straight to NH on and. Texas. Positive review to be posted in that forum.
-
08-06-20 09:52 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 1206My Little Pony
She is back with a little Greybar Inn weight. I haven't seen her since her vacation. Just reporting.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/496434728855
-
08-06-20 09:20 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 1206I would love to see her but I am never available between 6 pm-11 pm like she is.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 08:55 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 60CJ Carter James
Was lucky enough to get my schedule to work out and had a dream with this lady. She is professional and the perfect MILF. Safe location, simple and straight forward communication (set up and verification was easy). She should offer classes on how this is suppose to be done in my opinion. If you get the chance, she is worth the extra $$ - go treat yourself, you will enjoy.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-233796?page=7
You can do a quick search for contact and other reviews.
-
08-05-20 18:59 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 180Nevermind
I didn't read it as thoroughly as necessary.
-
08-05-20 18:57 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 180Fake?
http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...7/414680086115
For some reason enough of this one seems maybe real that I wonder.
-
08-05-20 00:25 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 180Sexy mama
She's legit. Always treats me right.
Originally Posted by LetsTalk
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/438152396116
-
08-03-20 22:03 #4586Regular Member

Posts: 12When I see write ups like this, I say start naming names. Also, we need to come up with a certified provider list.
Originally Posted by MartyBass864
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 15:19 #4585Regular Member

Posts: 23Cali
Had a very similar experience with her last Friday. Asked for condoms but I told her that wasn't something I was going to do. She said she was going to check with her friend down the hall and see if they had any. Text her a little while later after not hearing back and she said she already went to the store and got some. She gave me the location and I pulled in 10 minutes later. Text her and she then gave me the I need 10 minutes as I just got back from the store (5 stores within a minute or 2). Then it was my key doesn't work so give me a few more. Finally got the room number but something about it just seemed off. So I left.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
And as far as being double booked, I've seen her a couple times before and she was never on her phone during our visit.
-
08-03-20 07:04 #4584Senior Member

Posts: 29Upscale
Check out Eros.com for the handful of Greenville Upscale providers. I recommend Kami J.
Originally Posted by HilBurnV263
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 13:09 #4583Regular Member

Posts: 22Link?
Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by Achwt
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 13:04 #4582Regular Member

Posts: 22Upscale providers
Hello fellas,
I am looking for upscale providers in the Greenville area. Do you guys have any suggestions? Or any website recommendations that have verified ladies so I don't have to weed through the fakes? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Play safe my friends.
-
08-02-20 07:10 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 244Cali
Wow. All of this talk about Cali being LEO. I've only seen her once. Had a scheduled appointment and everything went great! Now the second time that I attempted to see her, I had a similar experience to the one described below. I texted and informed her that I saw her ad and that I was actually close by. She asked how far I responded something like ten minutes. She said that would work and asked me to pick up a box of condoms. The location was also high end. Now here's the difference in my experience. As I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel I see Cali, talking to some guy in a car. I watch that guy leave. She then text me that she needed about ten minutes. At that point I realized that I'm parked beside the client who beat me there. So my point is maybe you got double booked. Which sucks and a fucked up thing for a provider to do, but hey it happens.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 22:23 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 180Set up?
Did any one look if she's been arrested lately? Know her name or part of it? Most of these ladies are addicts and will do literally anything to avoid withdrawal. I had one tell me she'd made multiple controlled buys to help her situation. Obviously I realized I had other plans that day.
Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 22:15 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 156I actually texted her last week and had a similar bizarre experience with the texts. I figured she was just high or something, and decided to pass. I seriously doubt it's LEO though. Based on her old Snapchat videos, it's more likely she has a pimp and they were watching you.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





