Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5637

    BSI Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    I seen her a few years back I'd stay away she do. Anything you want cheap but its your own risk LOL.
    Yeah Smitty. I first saw her about 10 years ago when she first got in the biz to put money on her "boyfriend's" books when he was locked up. She was in Nicholasville at the time. She was new, sweet, young and tender and risk averse. But now that she's resurfaced I have the same impression you have. Must have lost her "boyfriend" after she funded his ass in jail, got interested in recreational substances, and gone the way most of these girls end up going. What a shame. If she'd let me manage her she could have been a millionaire by now. LOL Cause at that time, she was definitely "sitting" on a million dollars!

    Thanks for your input. You all be safe out there.

  2. #5636

    Madison Nicole

    Time for a positive review. I saw Madison this afternoon. When I contacted her, I already knew she was more expensive than most. But I was over the BS from all the others. I don't get into details. But I will tell you that she is very attractive, great body, super friendly, and very good at what she does. She was staying at a nicer hotel (not motel) off Newtown. She is who she says she is. Doesn't bullshit you. If I had one complaint, it's that the experience was quicker than I expected. But let's be honest, that wasn't her fault! Well, I guess kinda it was. Anyway, I will repeat. Even at the higher $. You get what you pay for.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/274724427133

  3. #5635
    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Not saying I've never been there. Ain't going to lie. But I'd never go back after dark, or unarmed. LOL.

    Anyway, anybody seen this girl recently? She was on Newtown at Motel 6 two months ago, but didn't have to cover up those sores on her face with make up then. So wondering if she's gone down hill fast in the last two months.

    Trying to attach the STG link below. Thanks in advance and be safe out there!

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...h/350265484826
    I seen her a few years back I'd stay away she do. Anything you want cheap but its your own risk LOL.

  4. #5634

    Bryan Station Inn? Big red flag!

    Not saying I've never been there. Ain't going to lie. But I'd never go back after dark, or unarmed. LOL.

    Anyway, anybody seen this girl recently? She was on Newtown at Motel 6 two months ago, but didn't have to cover up those sores on her face with make up then. So wondering if she's gone down hill fast in the last two months.

    Trying to attach the STG link below. Thanks in advance and be safe out there!

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...h/350265484826

  5. #5633

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. Look at her first pic. Zoom in on the bed. This girl, whoever she is, doesn't care!

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/156626938033
    Good eye man. I seen that ad a little earlier but paid no attention to the bed! Had her number saved and everything about to inquire on her donations so you saved me money and time LOL. Look I know probably 75% if not more are users but don't make it that obvious like that.

  6. #5632
    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. Look at her first pic. Zoom in on the bed. This girl, whoever she is, doesn't care!

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/156626938033
    Good catch! Those aren't cigarettes are they. At least she uses clean needles when she shoots up. Probably diabetic. At least that's what they try and tell you.

  7. #5631

    Re: Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by JGain  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kelsey this evening for the 5th time. Shot some pool, ate some tacos. The girl has amazing oral skills and was not afraid to try anything, will definitely see her again.
    Where does one find an ad or photo of Kelsey?

  8. #5630
    I saw her as well because of all the hype. I was very disappointed and don't know that I would ever return.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    I had made a post on her that she seemed like she was using a recreational product. Rushed and was on her phone. The first time wasn't bad, second time wasn't worth the squeeze and Ill never see her again.

  9. #5629

    This is getting ridiculous

    Seriously. Look at her first pic. Zoom in on the bed. This girl, whoever she is, doesn't care!

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/156626938033

  10. #5628

    Great time w Kelsey.

    Saw Kelsey this evening for the 5th time. Shot some pool, ate some tacos. The girl has amazing oral skills and was not afraid to try anything, will definitely see her again.

  11. #5627

    Same here

    I had made a post on her that she seemed like she was using a recreational product. Rushed and was on her phone. The first time wasn't bad, second time wasn't worth the squeeze and Ill never see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I agree man. I seen her a month ago based on the hype she was getting on here but I left disappointed. Too skinny for me and the BBBJ was too lackluster for me to get excited. I like spinners don't get me wrong but I like a little more meat on the bones. She was polite enough but still not enough for me to repeat.

  12. #5626

    Kelsey still Great

    I know she had a lot of haters recently for whatever reason but I've always had a great time with Kelsey. I set up a Dream with her today and to clarify a post by another monger, her rates are the same for any of her old clients. I've seen her 8-9 times and I'm never disappointed. Her communication is great, never have I ever been ghosted or given the run around, her k-9 is good and her BBBJ is always superb! I guess YMMV as always but the negatives seem to be greatly exaggerated. Happy Hunting you filthy animals and Be Safe!

  13. #5625

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    So this goes along with what some guys are saying about the lack of good providers in lex. I agree. I tried to see Tiffany B today. It took days to set up. Would ghost me and then tell me her "phone died". These girls aren't very creative with there excuses. She advertising non-smoker. I ask point blank. Do you smoke? She said "no, I do not smoke". This was a huge plus for me. She's staying at a place off Richmond road where she has to come out and get you. So I meet her around back. First off, she's smoking. OK, I'll still go with it. Then I get a good look at her. And I'm sorry. But this girl is rough. Eyes sunken in, hollow looking face, skinny as a rail somebody give her a Big Mac, and missing teeth. Like she has somer teeth. I was out. She had sent me some pics. It was her. But nothing like the pics. Cute girl in the pics. Maybe once upon a time. I looked at her and said, I thought you didn't smoke. "Oh, sorry". Trust does play a little into all this. And that was gone. And so was I.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/561272412815
    I agree man. I seen her a month ago based on the hype she was getting on here but I left disappointed. Too skinny for me and the BBBJ was too lackluster for me to get excited. I like spinners don't get me wrong but I like a little more meat on the bones. She was polite enough but still not enough for me to repeat.

  14. #5624

    Looking

    Any info on this one? I can't seem to find her in searches.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/015178169213

  15. #5623

    Info

    Anybody have any info on this girl?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...f/288279930486

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape