Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 897 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 947 997 1397 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13488
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having trouble logging into listcrawler to read reviews? It hasn't been working for me the last few days.
    The beginning of the login URL is screwed up. It puts the "https:" twice. Just remove the second one and it'll work.

  2. #13487

    Listcrawler

    Anyone else having trouble logging into listcrawler to read reviews? It hasn't been working for me the last few days. Also can anyone vouch for this girl or the other girls under this number? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53048843/.

  3. #13486
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3233217522

    I was wondering if anyone had experienced Macie and could tell me so if she is safe.
    FYI, I think she is going in for some cosmetic surgery next week, and will be out for a few weeks. So, you might want to try for an appointment this week, if interested.

  4. #13485
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3233217522

    I was wondering if anyone had experienced Macie and could tell me so if she is safe.
    Macie is the goods. Very affordable, pictures are accurate, and doesn't know the word no. Place she works out of is really nice too.

  5. #13484

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedFan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago too. Really sweet girl. But covid is not the reason for the surcharge. She's in the porn biz now. Lookup Angelica cruz.
    Well, that explains it! Never knew she got into porn. Can't say I'm too shocked though, she really seemed to be into recording videos and having people watch her.

    So shitty haha. I really enjoyed seeing her, but I refuse to pay that rate.

  6. #13483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Angelica Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedFan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago too. Really sweet girl. But covid is not the reason for the surcharge. She's in the porn biz now. Lookup Angelica cruz.
    Like every porn actress before her she's going to get torn up, used up and broke. I'll bet after her porn career ends she'll go back to the escort biz. Rates by then will probably be cheap.

  7. #13482

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3233217522

    I was wondering if anyone had experienced Macie and could tell me so if she is safe.
    Yes she is a known provider. Also, there are plenty of reviews of her on the Chicago and Milwaukee boards.

  8. #13481
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago, and she was amazing! It was 300/ hr. But then it seemed like she went silent for a while. Just saw her pop up again, and on p411, it shows her rate at 750/ hr now?

    Damn shame.
    I saw her a few years ago too. Really sweet girl. But covid is not the reason for the surcharge. She's in the porn biz now. Lookup Angelica cruz.

  9. #13480
    Quote Originally Posted by Boredaf22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53012630/

    Can vouch for this one. Straight ghetto **** but she was quick and convenient as I was in the western burbs, and at a very reasonable price. Body wasn't nice enough to justify FS, but I couldn't turn down the BBBJ at the rates she offered. Didn't swallow every drop but damn near. Offers car service. Closest thing to street walker in the burbs.
    Good thing she saw you. Same girl ghosted me about a month ago.

  10. #13479

    Macie Milwaukee / Chicago escort

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3233217522

    I was wondering if anyone had experienced Macie and could tell me so if she is safe.

  11. #13478
    Quote Originally Posted by DishSoap  [View Original Post]
    I got a random text the other day. Started like this.

    "how is everything love? I'm going to be in Chicago this weekend and I need.

    Some male attention. ".

    Did anyone else get this?
    I get a couple messages similar to this every couple months or so. They also send a picture of woman that is clearly a screenshot. I don't really have a straight answer to who is behind these texts, but I think they must be numbers I've texted from ads on Eros. My guess is that these are random dudes that somehow got your number somewhere along the way as you mongered, and they are looking to scam you. You can either ignore them, block them, or tell them to fuck off. It's up to you.

    Maybe some other people on this board have insight.

  12. #13477
    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    I ended up making an appointment and she directed me to an apartment complex on the border of Schaumburg and Rolling Meadows. I get to the lot and text her that I'm there, to which she responds what color? I tell her I'm a white guy but she wants to know the color of my ride. WTF would she need to know that. She tells me she wants to come down and "pick me up in my car. " Fearing a robbery setup I got the hell out of there. All of a sudden her tone changes over text and you could tell I'm dealing with a male texting and not a female provider. I probably dodged a bullet and just wanted to warn others.
    Glad your ok, but I'll use this to remind others. If you see an ad in Rub Ratings and you see reviews disabled. Avoid it like the plague, you shouldn't trust them at all.

  13. #13476
    Quote Originally Posted by KMac75  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics / videos accurate? Area reasonably safe?
    For the most part. Like I said, she's the closest thing to a streetwalker you're going to find in the burbs. Good for some quick top and that's about it. Neighborhood was safe enough, although you'll probably stick it if you pick her up in a Lexus or something.

  14. #13475
    Quote Originally Posted by Boredaf22  [View Original Post]
    Probably not a cop but, if those are her photos, they're several years old at least. That's a very outdated iPhone model that she's using in the mirror. Best case scenario is that those are not her photos, but she chose to use them because she thought they were on par with her own looks and attractiveness. The alternative being that she currently looks like shit, and had to use some really old photos to make herself look appealing.
    Damn. I though it was too good to be true. I might give her a try anyway. If all goes well I'll report back.

  15. #13474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    I ended up making an appointment and she directed me to an apartment complex on the border of Schaumburg and Rolling Meadows. I get to the lot and text her that I'm there, to which she responds what color? I tell her I'm a white guy but she wants to know the color of my ride. WTF would she need to know that. She tells me she wants to come down and "pick me up in my car. " Fearing a robbery setup I got the hell out of there. All of a sudden her tone changes over text and you could tell I'm dealing with a male texting and not a female provider. I probably dodged a bullet and just wanted to warn others.
    Went to meet provider at hotel. She asked me to flash the lights so she would know I was there. I didn't and said I did. She asked me again and I didn't. Then I seen undercover LE come out of the hotel and look around. I waited about 5 minutes he didn't go back inside so I left. Person I was texting said I was wasting her time. I need responded back. Funny part I contacted where she posted her ad and they never took it down. So always be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape