Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 930 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 13937
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Link

    The link to her redtube page is at the bottom of her tryst link.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a Pornhub link? I searched by her name and couldn't find anything. She is definitely my kind of woman.

  2. #6586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    6 Blonde

    Got a text out of the blue from. 6 Blonde. Might have to pull the trigger.

  3. #6585

    Pornhub Link?

    Can you share a Pornhub link? I searched by her name and couldn't find anything. She is definitely my kind of woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen this one. Pics are awesome but can't find anything on her. She has done porn as she's on pornhub but that it, no reviews. Thanks https://tryst.link/escort/countrygirlforrent.

  4. #6584
    I called and sent her a text. Crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    And even tho the ad says she's 29, my opinion is that she's much older.

  5. #6583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBean2  [View Original Post]
    Pics are definitely not recent. If you are expecting her to look like those pics then prepare to be disappointed. Had a big tummy almost to the point I wanted to ask if she was expecting. And appeared a bit older than her pictures suggest. I normally would have left but I hadn't seen anyone in a while so the little head made the decision to stay. She did do a good job with the BBBJ and I too got bbfscip. But I won't be repeating.
    Thanks for the answer!

  6. #6582
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Was your damage? What's her location? Any party favor indicators?
    Pics are definitely not recent. If you are expecting her to look like those pics then prepare to be disappointed. Had a big tummy almost to the point I wanted to ask if she was expecting. And appeared a bit older than her pictures suggest. I normally would have left but I hadn't seen anyone in a while so the little head made the decision to stay. She did do a good job with the BBBJ and I too got bbfscip. But I won't be repeating.

  7. #6581

    MILF Kellie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tezzerett69  [View Original Post]
    Hi, anyone see Milfkellie, Pd reviews not since last year. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...son/MilfKellie.
    Saw her last year. Great Rack probably a few years older than stated nice incall. Very accommodating.

  8. #6580

    Age

    And even tho the ad says she's 29, my opinion is that she's much older.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    Several Years ago was Not to Bad. Would Do Anything. Went Downhill FAST! I assume she is a Bit worse now??

  9. #6579

    Years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers.

    I vaguely remember seeing one review on this one. She's over by south point.

    Anybody have any info on her? Want to see if anyone has tried her out and what the service is like. I'm trying to get some notches in so I can start contributing more reviews for why'all. Thanks!

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...sy-girl_268234
    Several Years ago was Not to Bad. Would Do Anything. Went Downhill FAST! I assume she is a Bit worse now??

  10. #6578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelLuv72  [View Original Post]
    She played with her pussy after I nutted in her and showed me the cum dripping out.
    Was your damage? What's her location? Any party favor indicators?

  11. #6577

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to her and given her a ride on Trop. Multiple times, was nodding off one time when I gave her a ride home. Low quality hooker, she's been walking the streets a lot in her life. She's definitely pimp controlled.
    I see. Too bad. Tits look nice. I should have know it was TGTBT.

    Thanks again.

  12. #6576
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to her and given her a ride on Trop. Multiple times, was nodding off one time when I gave her a ride home. Low quality hooker, she's been walking the streets a lot in her life. She's definitely pimp controlled.
    Low quality in terms of service, looks or both?

    If she looks like the pics in the ad I'd leave a gooey load in her snatch for her unemployed boyfriend to have to wade through.

  13. #6575

    Total drug addict

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers.

    I vaguely remember seeing one review on this one. She's over by south point.

    Anybody have any info on her? Want to see if anyone has tried her out and what the service is like. I'm trying to get some notches in so I can start contributing more reviews for why'all. Thanks!

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...sy-girl_268234
    I've talked to her and given her a ride on Trop. Multiple times, was nodding off one time when I gave her a ride home. Low quality hooker, she's been walking the streets a lot in her life. She's definitely pimp controlled.

  14. #6574

    Thinking of Trying This One

    Hi fellow mongers.

    I vaguely remember seeing one review on this one. She's over by south point.

    Anybody have any info on her? Want to see if anyone has tried her out and what the service is like. I'm trying to get some notches in so I can start contributing more reviews for why'all. Thanks!

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...sy-girl_268234

  15. #6573

    Is there a website for the Johns to post?

    I would love to find a place like craigslist that escorts could look for you. So you know they are real and you can post what you want or expect along with donations. They could send a pic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape