Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 24836
-
08-05-20 16:36 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 601Rachel DI
After spending some time out in Cincy last weekend and playing with a super sweet MILF provider that always rocks my world I thought about Roz today and her performance last time I seen her. As I was looking on the site to see if she was available I saw that her friend Rachel was in town and available. Decisions. Damn what do I do? No reviews, so I knew I was going in blind. She answered the door in a sexy robe and butt ass naked underneath. Jackpot! Immediately gave me a LFK that transitioned to DFK like long lost lovers. Looks wise she is a couple years younger than Roz same spinner body as Roz. Small boobs and amazing ass. Very attractive face with perfect teeth. Pussy was smooth and tasty but more on that later.
As we made out she said "you know I love sucking dick. " Music to my ears. Very good BBBJ with tongue up and down the shaft and she hit the boys with tongue and gentle sucks. Back and forth alternating to what response my dick was giving. This girl knows her dicks. I fumbled with the condom and I thought there were going to be issues but nope. Fucked her as she whispered how bad of a girl she has been. She wanted to be punished. By me slamming junior inside. One unique thing about Rachel is while most girls will hold their legs open which getting banged her hands were all over me. On my back, shoulders and ass. Encouraging me to fuck her more. Only tried one positioned as I enjoyed the view in mish. I was going to pop but since the talk lately is CIM I figured I should ask. Her response? I want to taste you. Hot damn!
Didn't stop fucking immediately since the pussy felt so good but I knew the time was getting close. Condom off and mouth on. Same as Roz. Load in mouth and she kept stroking. As my heart rate went back to normal I looked at her pussy and I had this urge to eat it. Normally don't partake due to time constraints but I had to lick that pussy. She spread her legs and I washed that pussy and ass like a madman with my tongue.
Indy needed this dynamic duo of Roz and Rachel.
-
08-05-20 16:23 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 1095Eros
Anyone else struggling to get into Eros?
-
08-05-20 13:54 #14409Senior Member

Posts: 1395Tracie was the first to teach me wonderful oral skills
And also the are of "closing the deal" BCDoors. I miss her a great deal. Kim Turner absolutely loved s*x and had a voracious appetite for it but had a loser for a husband. She was amazing with her oral persuasions and could go long periods of time elaborating orally and finishing rest and start again. Under the Stars wherever she is was the most staminally gifted of all and the "LADY" of the group was Indy Ann. A Beautiful woman inside and out and a pleasure to be with, a real lady. Damn I miss the ladies of the old days few GPS and a bargain to spend time with who loved what they did and treated you well. JMO Mack.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 13:06 #14408Senior Member

Posts: 478I remember back then not realizing it was odd, but she told me she didn't do QV's and would require 150 for the half hour whether I use it or not. I didn't try to negotiate it though so hopefully you have better luck than I did.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 12:23 #14407Senior Member

Posts: 1095Thanks!
Yeah, not surprised she is $300/ hour. Sounds like she has some GPS because she's hot. I might see about a qv just to meet her once.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 12:12 #14406Senior Member

Posts: 478A while ago
I saw her a while ago when I first started getting into the hobby. She was $300 for the hour. CBJ, mechanical, tried to rush me to finish. Nice body, killer ass. Fake tits but they didn't look bad at all. She agreed on multiple pops on the phone though and said no after I popped the first time though.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
I consider her a good lesson learned and is one of the reasons why I don't often take one for the team. This was over a year ago though so who knows what's changed.
-
08-05-20 11:26 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 1095Anyone?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...949/7344109011
I see a couple on EB, but I don't typically trust those. Anyone seen her? I looked her number up on T E are and checked out Tampa where the number is located but nothing. I might pull the trigger but also thought I'd check here first.
-
08-05-20 11:04 #14404Senior Member

Posts: 527Yes
Tracie was awesome! I enjoyed her a lot. Her website was up recently as 6 months ago I believe. I just tried the website again and not sure if I have the correct address. I tried to email her a few times recently as well with no luck. I assume she's long gone as she was getting a regular job.
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 10:49 #14403Senior Member

Posts: 601Sorry PT
I missed this post but with Roz and many others that have given me great BBBJ with CIM I don't have a any special pointers other than commonly known stuff. I normally always shower right before (have a shower at work), shave the balls, brush my teeth, gargle and put on a little cologne. No different if I was going on a date. I always put the ladies at ease with humor and act like a gentleman. Often times they just do it without me asking. If you show up with a smelly ass and bacteria growing underneath your balls then don't expect your service to be the best. Some ladies are firm on the CBJ and I never push but certainly state that in my reviews. Conversely, I have seen ladies that have given me a CBJ when someone else got BBBJ. No problem, I just review and move on.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
On Lacy, she is in another category. About 5-6 other ladies have come close to taking an anal pounding like I gave Lacy but she still wins hands down. I saw one of them recently on SA and thought about reaching out but to many others to see right now before jumping in the SA waters.
-
08-05-20 10:16 #14402Senior Member

Posts: 1095Links
Do you have links for Jordan and Shannon?
Originally Posted by BigCat44
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 09:15 #14401Senior Member

Posts: 658Ahh the butterfly
I think we all enjoyed the butterfly!
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 08:49 #14400Senior Member

Posts: 150Angel
Is this the brunette Angel with a butterfly?
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 08:01 #14399Senior Member

Posts: 1395Still looking for some of the old gang to revisit the best loving I ever had
Tracie the masseuse, Kim T from up North Under the Stars, Talia, Indy Ann, don't know if any are still working but they were all awesome, three more than others LOL. Any info if they are still active please PM with info or tell them I would love one last go with them. PM please. Thanks for reading. Mack.
-
08-04-20 19:11 #14398Senior Member

Posts: 72DI Jill / Crystal
So I recently set up an appointment with Jill and was looking forward to it. When I arrived I was greeted by a short lady who was not Jill. It happened to be Crystal. I decided since I was already there why not. Turned out to be a decent time. She is a little shy but very friendly and pleasant. Everything was covered, which disappointed me, but she had decent skills with the CBJ so it wasn't awful. She then rode me, some mish, and ended up doggy. She played with herself while we were in doggy and she got off a couple times. After all was said and done we laid and talked for a little bit. She is a bit hard to understand due to English not being her first language, but overall a good time. Said she will be here for another week before she goes back to Miami.
-
08-04-20 13:38 #14397Senior Member

Posts: 29Angel
Was able to connect with a UTR provider thanks to this forum. Angel used to be active online before new and oppressive sanctions on the web. So she isn't actively posting online anymore. Her communication was excellent and enthusiastic and she had the face of an angel, incredibly beautiful. Her service was stellar overall but to be honest some may find parts of her appearance a bit rough. Lack of consistent incall may also make connections with here difficult for some. However she was able to accommodate that difficulty for me beyond normal expectations. She is a wonderful freak and simply enjoys what she does. She has asked me to post this review in hopes of making additional connections.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






