Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 583 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 8736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2136

    Very Senior Members Only

    Cheers Fellow Mongers!

    I have a couple inquiries. One is a female escort named jasmine. Latina spinner that went by GFE jasmine or something like that. I am talking years ago when I first started my mongering like in 2007 maybe earlier. Give or take a year or 2. I believe she was out of Jersey.

    My second inquiry is of the provider that hosted right off of exit 9 off 91. Cannot remember her name but she lived right off of the exit.

    Do any of them still provide? Do you senior members even remember these 2 ladies?

  2. #2135

    Jean

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/888677241468

    Tried reaching this one, got a message saying she's under investigation, cops are looking for her, they're monitoring / recording every conversation. I don't know what's going on, can I get in trouble? Can they even do that? Anyone getting the same message?

  3. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    I did her about a year ago. Went to an outside quiet spot, she dropped her pants and bent over grabbing a tree trunk. Went to town and finished on her ass. At least back then she offered raw so be aware.
    Raw still an option.

  4. #2133

    She will

    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for yeArs. Easy to get a hold of, will call you back every 10 min til you pick her up. Clean, a little wacky, big on rules, very good BBBJ for. 6. I've never done FS, up until recently she would only do it in your car. Recently seen ads for incall at her place, only on certain days. Kind of a shady, industrial area. Let me know if you bang her.
    I did her about a year ago. Went to an outside quiet spot, she dropped her pants and bent over grabbing a tree trunk. Went to town and finished on her ass. At least back then she offered raw so be aware.

  5. #2132

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HolaDoug  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a long time ago and got a link back to some CC verification site. Also got added to some spam list.
    Thanks, hate wasting my time. Wish stg had a method to block this kind of bs.

  6. #2131

    Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by DrainMyBalls  [View Original Post]
    I've been searching for quite sometime as you can see from the questions I've posted about providers. I kept seeing this woman post and you guys had hot and cold reviews on her, so I decided to say fuck it and took the plunge. I texted her and I signed up for half hour for 100 roses and she said she would do 2 pops if I can in the time frame. I show up to one of the sketchiest places I've ever seen on the Berlin turnpike, I don't think I'm suppose to name the motel in the review but damn it was shady as hell. I called her, she met me outside. She walked me in and I did the whole cop check. Looked at the bed and the blankets and rugs had cigarette burn holes. Place was a dump, but I was already into deep. Gave her the donation then there was a knock at the door. Some guy left his bag there. She kept apologizing then said to get comfortable while she went to the bathroom. Not going to lie I was very nervous, this being my first time and the fact that there was already a knock on the door and her phone was blowing up left and right. Anyways she came out, talked alot and seemed very nice. I asked her if we could get started. She laid on the bed and watched her do her work. I got harder in her mouth when I told her to look me in the eyes while she gave me one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. She has no gag reflex and is a genuine soul sucker. Didn't take long before I had to bust. Told her I was going to cum and I ask if I could in her mouth, she obliged. I let out a 4 day old load and she swallowed all of it. She did what I came there for, she drained my balls. I couldn't stay for round 2, I had nothing left. I tried to dart out of there as fast as I could seeing how there was another knock on the door. I told her if she ever moved to a better location I'd totally become a regular.

    In conclusion it's up to you guys. Like I said the place and people around the area is insanely sketchy. But if you can work through that, alley is totally worth it.
    I saw her in Oct of last year, in Waterbury, the hotel was a semi-dump, and she does a good BBBJ with Comcast, commented she wouldn't need dinner, guess I was a little backed up. She's got miles on her, the location added stress so it was a short visit. Overall she was ok, not great, and her location was a negative.

  7. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is legit. I will be down in New Haven next week and want to know if anyone has given this girl a visit. If so is she worth the time? Thanks.
    I messaged her a long time ago and got a link back to some CC verification site. Also got added to some spam list.

  8. #2129

    Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    This the older ally up in the Meriden area?
    MadPlaid, yea that's the Alley I'm talking about.

  9. #2128

    Her way

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...s/541737947141

    This provider has been around. Just curious as to who might have seen her. Not sure what to search for. Thanks and stay safe.
    She's been around for yeArs. Easy to get a hold of, will call you back every 10 min til you pick her up. Clean, a little wacky, big on rules, very good BBBJ for. 6. I've never done FS, up until recently she would only do it in your car. Recently seen ads for incall at her place, only on certain days. Kind of a shady, industrial area. Let me know if you bang her.

  10. #2127

    Wendy, STG-https: exotic / sexy-top-choice-2

    Anyone know if she is legit. I will be down in New Haven next week and want to know if anyone has given this girl a visit. If so is she worth the time? Thanks.

  11. #2126
    I remember seeing her ads like a year ago I want to say. I think she went on a state sponsored vacation and resurfaced in like February this year on and off but has been posting a lot more recently. She was in between west Haven and Waterbury before the vacation. I wanted to try her back then too because of the expansive menu and cost efficiency at the time but always just missed her and never had the chance. If I hear her location is actually secure I might take the plunge but I always have my reservations with towns like Waterbury or Hartford and private residences. Idk though. From what I remember hearing she's a genuine freak who likes sex so she may be next on my list depending on rates and location.

  12. #2125

    Anyone ever seen her or know info about her?


  13. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by DrainMyBalls  [View Original Post]
    I've been searching for quite sometime as you can see from the questions I've posted about providers. I kept seeing this woman post and you guys had hot and cold reviews on her, so I decided to say fuck it and took the plunge. I texted her and I signed up for half hour for 100 roses and she said she would do 2 pops if I can in the time frame. I show up to one of the sketchiest places I've ever seen on the Berlin turnpike, I don't think I'm suppose to name the motel in the review but damn it was shady as hell. I called her, she met me outside. She walked me in and I did the whole cop check. Looked at the bed and the blankets and rugs had cigarette burn holes. Place was a dump, but I was already into deep. Gave her the donation then there was a knock at the door. Some guy left his bag there. She kept apologizing then said to get comfortable while she went to the bathroom. Not going to lie I was very nervous, this being my first time and the fact that there was already a knock on the door and her phone was blowing up left and right. Anyways she came out, talked alot and seemed very nice. I asked her if we could get started. She laid on the bed and watched her do her work. I got harder in her mouth when I told her to look me in the eyes while she gave me one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. She has no gag reflex and is a genuine soul sucker. Didn't take long before I had to bust. Told her I was going to cum and I ask if I could in her mouth, she obliged. I let out a 4 day old load and she swallowed all of it. She did what I came there for, she drained my balls. I couldn't stay for round 2, I had nothing left. I tried to dart out of there as fast as I could seeing how there was another knock on the door. I told her if she ever moved to a better location I'd totally become a regular.

    In conclusion it's up to you guys. Like I said the place and people around the area is insanely sketchy. But if you can work through that, alley is totally worth it.
    This the older ally up in the Meriden area?

  14. #2123

    Any info would be appreciated

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...s/541737947141

    This provider has been around. Just curious as to who might have seen her. Not sure what to search for. Thanks and stay safe.

  15. #2122

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by WildGuy40  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or name of girl?
    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...s/992674326641

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape