Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 13318
-
08-05-20 18:59 #4603Senior Member

Posts: 180Nevermind
I didn't read it as thoroughly as necessary.
-
08-05-20 18:57 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 180Fake?
http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...7/414680086115
For some reason enough of this one seems maybe real that I wonder.
-
08-05-20 00:25 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 180Sexy mama
She's legit. Always treats me right.
Originally Posted by LetsTalk
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/438152396116
-
08-03-20 22:03 #4600Regular Member

Posts: 12When I see write ups like this, I say start naming names. Also, we need to come up with a certified provider list.
Originally Posted by MartyBass864
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 15:19 #4599Regular Member

Posts: 23Cali
Had a very similar experience with her last Friday. Asked for condoms but I told her that wasn't something I was going to do. She said she was going to check with her friend down the hall and see if they had any. Text her a little while later after not hearing back and she said she already went to the store and got some. She gave me the location and I pulled in 10 minutes later. Text her and she then gave me the I need 10 minutes as I just got back from the store (5 stores within a minute or 2). Then it was my key doesn't work so give me a few more. Finally got the room number but something about it just seemed off. So I left.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
And as far as being double booked, I've seen her a couple times before and she was never on her phone during our visit.
-
08-03-20 07:04 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 29Upscale
Check out Eros.com for the handful of Greenville Upscale providers. I recommend Kami J.
Originally Posted by HilBurnV263
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 13:09 #4597Regular Member

Posts: 22Link?
Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by Achwt
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 13:04 #4596Regular Member

Posts: 22Upscale providers
Hello fellas,
I am looking for upscale providers in the Greenville area. Do you guys have any suggestions? Or any website recommendations that have verified ladies so I don't have to weed through the fakes? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Play safe my friends.
-
08-02-20 07:10 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 244Cali
Wow. All of this talk about Cali being LEO. I've only seen her once. Had a scheduled appointment and everything went great! Now the second time that I attempted to see her, I had a similar experience to the one described below. I texted and informed her that I saw her ad and that I was actually close by. She asked how far I responded something like ten minutes. She said that would work and asked me to pick up a box of condoms. The location was also high end. Now here's the difference in my experience. As I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel I see Cali, talking to some guy in a car. I watch that guy leave. She then text me that she needed about ten minutes. At that point I realized that I'm parked beside the client who beat me there. So my point is maybe you got double booked. Which sucks and a fucked up thing for a provider to do, but hey it happens.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 22:23 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 180Set up?
Did any one look if she's been arrested lately? Know her name or part of it? Most of these ladies are addicts and will do literally anything to avoid withdrawal. I had one tell me she'd made multiple controlled buys to help her situation. Obviously I realized I had other plans that day.
Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 22:15 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 156I actually texted her last week and had a similar bizarre experience with the texts. I figured she was just high or something, and decided to pass. I seriously doubt it's LEO though. Based on her old Snapchat videos, it's more likely she has a pimp and they were watching you.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 21:03 #4592Banned Member

Posts: 171If it was uncle LEO
Why would uncle LEO mess around. Greenville County's loitering to engage statue is so broadly written they can and will arrest you for anything. Also I doubt they would delay you, if they have a fish on the line why delay?. Just reel you in. I also know for a fact greenville County used two well known providers as bait a few years ago. The county pinched the two girls for some mid range charges.
Part of the girls plea deal was to help gcso with a sting. They used the girls photos had the girls answer the phone and even stand by door at hotel to lure the guys in. I asked the one I knew very well if she felt bad about being a part time narc and she advised no. She needed to work off the charges. She said she was not worried about customer repercussions. She advised playing cops and robbers was fun. Could be 3 or four agencies at any time working the lots in greenville county. The county. The county multi county drug unit. Sled.
Or a local municipality. If they are watching a particular person or looking for a particular crime. They will ignore lesser crimes. If it is sting as soon as you pull on property you are done. They can seize your phone. 99% of the time by the time you see them or think you see them. Your goose is already cooked. I laugh earnestly when the girl lists no law enforcement in their ad. Cops like challenges. Stuff like that only makes the apprehension sweeter. Or so I have been told.
-
08-01-20 20:54 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 50I would be very wary myself. She was posting everyday and then had 5 days starting last Sunday with no posted ads. I wonder what happened during those 5 days. Then she posted ads for 2 days and didn't post today. It could be coincidence but does seem fishy.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 20:35 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 380Search on Cali and look at each of the ads
If you do the search based on the name Cali and look at them all, you will see that the pictures change but they have the same number and name. So yeah, it is a setup. The fourth one from Friday shows a different girl, same name. Same phone number. I scanned down on other days and same thing.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 20:31 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 109Probably set up.
Was she using the same number? I have seen her before too. She might be working with LEO. Is hard to tell when you already seen her and trust her. The new ones are the ones you can avoid. These regulars are no good.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






