Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10330

    Throwback

    I know this is a throwback for a few seasoned vets, but does anyone know if Bridgette is still around?

    https://preferred411.com/P34411

  2. #10329

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRun  [View Original Post]
    She is fabulous woman with an insatiable appetite. Bailey is back in Raleigh for a few days and wants to get back permanently.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1741116
    Say hi, Bailey.

  3. #10328

    Lexxx

    Any intel on this chick anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/53036739/#.

  4. #10327

    Bailey

    She is fabulous woman with an insatiable appetite. Bailey is back in Raleigh for a few days and wants to get back permanently.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1741116

  5. #10326

    Mfm

    Anyone ever hit up a provider with a friend for a MFM?

  6. #10325
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    I should have ask if anyone has seen her recently? Is the automatic posting just BS? Does she answer her phone? Is she still working?
    I haven't seen her recently. I've messaged her a few times and haven't received a response. The last time I messaged her she got back to me, 3 weeks later! Occasionally, I'll receive a message from her that just says 'I'm Available'. It's always at an inopportune time so I haven't responded back.

  7. #10324

    Had a chance and took it

    Snuck out to see this fit, amazing babe. Legit, fit, clean, demon free and super fun. Opened the door totally nude. Big hug, everything covered but I'd call it more or less GFE. You get to taste, touch, suck and feel all of her. COB. Recommend.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lexx-c...-long/31646755

  8. #10323
    Quote Originally Posted by SoGent64  [View Original Post]
    How do you do a google search of a phone number?
    I don't think you should be active in the hobby.

  9. #10322
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    There is a mail in form you have to download / fill out then send to Google HQ. Usually takes about 4-5 business days to get a reply back via usps mail. :
    I usually get mine back in 3 days.

  10. #10321

    Dreamed about Little Mama

    Met off Capital. 180 roses to chill for an hour.

    Pros: Great legs and hard, tight body under her tiger stripes. Also flexible.

    Good CBJ.

    Cons: face. Dry. Mechanical. Demons. Her "babysitter" kept calling and I bailed pretty soon after finishing. Babysitter did have her kid, as I saw from the parking lot. Also her fix. She gave him some of the roses.

    On the demon thing, be careful where you set your self. She did an okay, but not great job of putting everything away. Don't want to get bit.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/004299055775

  11. #10320
    Quote Originally Posted by SoGent64  [View Original Post]
    How do you do a google search of a phone number?
    There is a mail in form you have to download / fill out then send to Google HQ. Usually takes about 4-5 business days to get a reply back via usps mail. :

  12. #10319

    Soulless Both Ways?

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    Damn Purple. That was well said. Why'all be easy on The Pub. He's our resident curmudgeon (I know his posts without seeing the name). Usually dark but there's a grain of truth if you look a little deeper. Hence Purple's eloquent explanation of soulless.
    Life is more about this hobby but this hobby is like a drug and life becomes that unbroken circle of Desire, Uncontrollable Lust, The Hunt, The Conquest, The Relief and back full circle with Desire. Speaking of soulless, do some of us become exactly what we don't like about some providers? How many of us always want a sweet GFE provider? Someone who has that next door girl look and feel. A gal who we would want to date because she possess innocence, silliness, sweetness and sexiness. That same gal who is mannered, bubbly and friendly in public but in private wears a black teddy and loves being passionate and naughty. We get caught up in the game of having experience after experience to satisfy desires that perhaps we get consumed while becoming a little soulless ourselves.

  13. #10318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    Damn Purple. That was well said. Why'all be easy on The Pub. He's our resident curmudgeon (I know his posts without seeing the name). Usually dark but there's a grain of truth if you look a little deeper. Hence Purple's eloquent explanation of soulless.
    It's a dark obsession hence the reality of the posts, more than just a grain of truth.

  14. #10317
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer9577  [View Original Post]
    I have to wonder if it was the same one I saw this past Friday in Morrisville. Nice body, answered the door in black lingerie but definitely older than 20's. Used oil to wake up Jr. , on with the wrapper and several positions until finish. Gave a lackluster massage after and tried rushing out the door
    LOL probably. Wearing double mask. Very talkative.

  15. #10316
    Quote Originally Posted by Edifice  [View Original Post]
    Was bored and dialed the Asian ad (5086) . Few months ago. They had a good provider. But current one (morrisville nc) not so good. Set up was quick and but she was mehh. Body was ok. Older in 30's I guess. Box was tight. Very rush service. But I've refused to leave before my time was over (30 min). She was not happy. I am also pretty sure when you text them. She doesn't reply. Probably her handler.

    Anyone know any chubby / BBW Asian provider. Its in my bucket list.
    I have to wonder if it was the same one I saw this past Friday in Morrisville. Nice body, answered the door in black lingerie but definitely older than 20's. Used oil to wake up Jr. , on with the wrapper and several positions until finish. Gave a lackluster massage after and tried rushing out the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape