Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 524 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2613

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Good for you for going the opposite direction. She was posting for a long time with a full photo. I guess she didn't get any responses. She is one ugly *****, no matter how drunk you are she will scare you off.

    Stay safe.

    PA.
    I only got to see the pics with the face cut off. Is she that scary? I mean, the tits and body look right, can't I bag her face and smash?

  2. #2612

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Had a stiff neck the other day and decided to see this one for a massage and FS. She seemed coherent and fun via a phone call and texts sent me a face pic without even asking as well. Got to her place pulled in her driveway as she was standing outside to make sure I pull into the correct driveway. This chick looked alot older than her pics and had that sunken in face like she didn't have any teeth. Needless to say I reversed out quickly out her awkward driveway put it into drive and high tailed out the area.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/m...t/089649494062
    Dirty place has roommates one I ran into in the kitchen. Dirty sheet on mattress on floor. Washed up with piece of dirty laundry. Heavy smoker, cat in house. Looks much older then conformation pic. Old, haggard looking. Missing teeth. Talks too much. Was advertising on Craigs. Offered piece of dirty laundry for cleanup. Had cough...said it was smokers cough.

  3. #2611

    Gag bait

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Had a stiff neck the other day and decided to see this one for a massage and FS. She seemed coherent and fun via a phone call and texts sent me a face pic without even asking as well. Got to her place pulled in her driveway as she was standing outside to make sure I pull into the correct driveway. This chick looked alot older than her pics and had that sunken in face like she didn't have any teeth. Needless to say I reversed out quickly out her awkward driveway put it into drive and high tailed out the area.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/m...t/089649494062
    Good for you for going the opposite direction. She was posting for a long time with a full photo. I guess she didn't get any responses. She is one ugly *****, no matter how drunk you are she will scare you off.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  4. #2610

    No Bueno for me.

    Had a stiff neck the other day and decided to see this one for a massage and FS. She seemed coherent and fun via a phone call and texts sent me a face pic without even asking as well. Got to her place pulled in her driveway as she was standing outside to make sure I pull into the correct driveway. This chick looked alot older than her pics and had that sunken in face like she didn't have any teeth. Needless to say I reversed out quickly out her awkward driveway put it into drive and high tailed out the area.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/m...t/089649494062

  5. #2609

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by PVDMassage  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/outcal...-7277/31603507

    I saw Crystal in her incall in Wolcott. Small motel. Nice woman. Pictures are probably dated a bit. Face is not great. Felt a bit mechanical. I asked for 30 min and was out of there in 20 min. Says she works with another girl out of the same motel. I may repeat in a pinch. 1. Damage.
    I had the strangest experience with that girl Krystal recently at the 2nd meet. This is recent. The first meet was great: we felt comfortable right away. 1 hour, GFE, DFK, some BB, finished CIMws all of that for the nominal fee. Did not want DATY as she said she does this with regular post 1st meet so she said next time. I thought I found my 1 h weekly regular with occasional overnight.

    Well 2nd meet setup was going fine. She knew from the first meet and text what I wanted: 1 full h, DATY, BB etc. She texted Ok, no mention of up charges and given the 1st meet, I did not expect any or I would have made other plans. Once there, she starts telling that BB is for indeed for regulars but at an up charge because it is her body and $$ is ridiculous for BB. OK, I am there so I up the fee a bit to end this conversation. I never got BB up charge as a regular with who I went with. So she agrees to the small up charge. I start with sensual kissing but after 2 mn, she says it feel wrong and feels uncomfortable as this is a GFE service and there is an up charge too for that and it is the rules the girls she talked to have! Well, this is new to me the first meet was no up charge. Always got GFE with session unless it was a rip off.

    She said all girls have rules and she will stick to it. Hello is that the same girl I met the first time?? So she backs off DATY and the BB negotiated for a small up charge saying I was "taking advantage if her and being insulting and she would not getting anything out of it" ? Note that I donated $$ for 1 h and a bit more. On top of that, she said 1 h is not guaranteed if I finish earlier. Sheesh! It gets worst and worst! Not my experience outside of a time rip off! So we go on and she gets a hat out to put on. In short everything I got teased with the 1st meet is now all upcharge BB for $ or. 5 (guess it depends how you are gauged) GFE: up charge, DATY: up charge, fingers: OK only if she BBJ, BB: up charge. That must be close to 4 or 5 bennies all done!

    On top of that some guy claiming to be "room cleaning" knocked at the door in the middle of the "conversation". That part I hate. Told her not to open, got dressed quick. She did not open. Don't know what this was all about. It is not sure she knew either. Getting out, I saw 2 guys sitting in a black truck in front of the room.

    After the knock episode, I just decided to have CIMws and just call it a day. To behave like this, thee girls must have a lot of desperate guys shelling out free benies for nothing. $$ is for her to room entry fee.

    To her credit she did gave me back the small up charge I gave for the BB that never occurred.

    She was so upset about this. The girls was donated 200+/ h for an easy meet. I am very laid back and easy, and she did not feel it was enough for these services, then why not say the whole special up front to make things clear? Plenty of girls doing these services for $$ if you are a regular and fair to them. Greek is usually up charge but that makes more sense. GFE and DATY up charge make NO sense at all.

    Avoid unless you are a lawyer, vice president of a company with mucho dineros to spare and beware of cleaning people. I do not like stories changing when you arrive when the scenario was clear in the text and also in the prior meet. First meet a teaser? CT is becoming a dry hole.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pict.jpg‎   pict2.jpg‎  

  6. #2608

    Agreed, 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Southington. She was big, current reports say she's bigger. Fun was had, but bigger is not better for turn-on's sake.
    I also saw her in Southington, when she and her sister had that private residence not far from the Bristol exit off 84. Which I think was what? A yr ago or was it two? Well, chronologically it might have been a year, but for her, weight wise, was easily 80 lbs ago, and surely 150 lbs or more ago for her now huuuuge sister. When I first saw her, I agreed to a full body massage with her and her sister, which was fucking great. They were both just thick as fuck then, bordering on small or baby bbw meat, but just thick and plump still. They took their time and it was amazing especially when I was ready to fuck, which I said in advance would be with her. She is definitely the better cocksucker and always had the better body, better fat ass and better and far bigger fat titties. She was a great fuck too, getting behind that big ass and straight smashing her into jam while watchin that big ass shimmy and shake and those fat hangin titties wheeble and whobble, doing the counter clockwise titty spin that they do, was pure pleasure and joy that surely made my week. Was so glad I took the plunge finally. Felt I would be back often. Things happen and I never made it back that summer, or fall. But I did make a trip later in the winter at which time they had moved on to hosting at a hotel in downtown New Britain. I could not have been more disappointed. Now this is at least 7-8 months ago, so you imagine how much fatter they both might be now, but in the span of 6-8 months the sister went from bordering on small bbw to flat out cow that must have eaten a pig whole! Her skill and service, such as it was, is worth less than nothing now. No wonder her qv or bbj has dropped to as low 40 and usually can be had for 50. Which I think is about 25-30 too much in either case. Garbage. The sister is so lazy, so huge, she is wearing a sheer tent now, and has the nerve to pass it off as some negligee. For farm animals maybe! In any case, I told her to piss off and go grazing so I can focus on the star of the show, who had gained at least 30-40 lbs herself then. I love big heavy tits and some fat plump poundable ass cheeks and full thick thighs, so I did have fun, but nowhere near as much as the first time I had her. As Woody noted, bigger is not always better and my experience confirmed that to be true. I don't even remember if I even managed to nut I was so disgusted and annoyed. You would think the fatter the pair of them have gotten, the harder they would work to keep what clients and business they had gotten. Nope.

    Would I do her again? Hmmm, I want to say yes, as I reminisce on the great first fuck I had with her, which was so damn good. But that was 80 lbs ago, when she may have been like 160-175 lbs. She is tall and thick, got to be at least 5'8' or more, so she can carry it, but with another roughly 80 lbs or more, she must be damn near 250 lbs, least 230 lbs anyway. If she was packin that and was great, I'd be back on the regular. But as her service level dropped so drastically after the weight, I find it hard to say I'll be back when she is only going in one direction weight wise, and fast! As far as her sister LOL, who by the way is not even 5'3" but probably tipping the scales at 280-285 lbs, not even for 20 bucks, with her paying me, would I waste my time giving that potbelly roly-poly bowling ball a chance to disappoint once more.

  7. #2607

    Gabby

    Anyone remember this shorty named Gabby? Used to be around a street that began with a P. She used to host there. Cute girl and she was awesome when she was on her A game. Haven't seen her in a long time.

    HH.

  8. #2606

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Teener69  [View Original Post]
    Looks fairly new and TG2 BT. Would be awesome if legit though. Anybody try her out?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/198564809898
    Yep, definitely TGTBT. Went to see her. She has a handler, her ad says no tats, she has tats. Her ad also said shaved, looks like she hadn't shaved in about a month, to include under her arms, the pics, if real, are at least 50 lbs ago, and I could smell some fish down below. Don't bother with her. Much, much better out there.

  9. #2605

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...f/142281757367

    I have been a pretty good boy lately and needed a quick ball draining fix so I found this little thing up on Elmwood. I only put this report in this "Escort" section because she advertises on STG, but, she could and probably is a SWer. A nasty one at that.

    Bad attitude in a shit hole of an apt with the nastiest bed I have ever not sat on! She looked dirty but her hair was wet so I figured she did shower, but still looked dirty. It was probably the clothing. She demanded the 40 up front and was all about the hurry up. I finally go tired and told her to stop. Her incessant complaining of she "wasn't gonnn be doing this all day" and" hurry up" ruined our magical moment (2 min) together. I did ask for a refund but was told "No" LOL!

    Her pictures on STG are of her at a better time in her life but she isn't ugly. No titts at all, pudgy butt, dirty ass apartment with cats and a poor attitude. Your mileage will not vary. It was a waste of 40. She was happy to negotiate down from 80, she must have already had the rush part planned.

    Never again! Poo.

    Poo.
    I responded to her posting over a year ago. She didn't look to bad back then. She jumps in my car she had a bit of an attitude before we started moving. I told her this is not going to work and you need to leave. She tells me you going to pay me for my time, to make a long story short she fell out of my car.

    Bad reviews on that girl, No CIM or kissing. Hangs out with a bunch of crackheads. Stay far away because she is trouble.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  10. #2604
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...f/142281757367

    I have been a pretty good boy lately and needed a quick ball draining fix so I found this little thing up on Elmwood. I only put this report in this "Escort" section because she advertises on STG, but, she could and probably is a SWer. A nasty one at that.

    Bad attitude in a shit hole of an apt with the nastiest bed I have ever not sat on! She looked dirty but her hair was wet so I figured she did shower, but still looked dirty. It was probably the clothing. She demanded the 40 up front and was all about the hurry up. I finally go tired and told her to stop. Her incessant complaining of she "wasn't gonnn be doing this all day" and" hurry up" ruined our magical moment (2 min) together. I did ask for a refund but was told "No" LOL!

    Her pictures on STG are of her at a better time in her life but she isn't ugly. No titts at all, pudgy butt, dirty ass apartment with cats and a poor attitude. Your mileage will not vary. It was a waste of 40. She was happy to negotiate down from 80, she must have already had the rush part planned.

    Never again! Poo.

    Poo.
    She is just a SW with a room. Picked her up one night and wanted to bring her to a safe location to do the deed. She demanded we do it where she wanted to (wasn't a safe area in Danbury at all). Didn't even get the job done. I basically had a panic nut because LEO drove by the lot we were in. Refused to get out of my car and walk back to where she was when it was a 2 min walk at most. I was not going to give her a ride after the shit job she did so I flashed my piece. Never seen anybody get out of car faster. Overall I wasted $40 to jerk myself off.

  11. #2603

    Liz

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...f/142281757367

    I have been a pretty good boy lately and needed a quick ball draining fix so I found this little thing up on Elmwood. I only put this report in this "Escort" section because she advertises on STG, but, she could and probably is a SWer. A nasty one at that.

    Bad attitude in a shit hole of an apt with the nastiest bed I have ever not sat on! She looked dirty but her hair was wet so I figured she did shower, but still looked dirty. It was probably the clothing. She demanded the 40 up front and was all about the hurry up. I finally go tired and told her to stop. Her incessant complaining of she "wasn't gonnn be doing this all day" and" hurry up" ruined our magical moment (2 min) together. I did ask for a refund but was told "No" LOL!

    Her pictures on STG are of her at a better time in her life but she isn't ugly. No titts at all, pudgy butt, dirty ass apartment with cats and a poor attitude. Your mileage will not vary. It was a waste of 40. She was happy to negotiate down from 80, she must have already had the rush part planned.

    Never again! Poo.

    Poo.

  12. #2602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/565688154446

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...meriden-837783

    Tried her once a while back. Safer private residence. I went into this only seeing the pics of her slimmer days. For BBW lovers, she was a nice person when we met. For me once was enough as she was too large for my tastes. Also has a sister.
    I saw her in Southington. She was big, current reports say she's bigger. Fun was had, but bigger is not better for turn-on's sake.

  13. #2601

    Crystal

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/outcal...-7277/31603507

    I saw Crystal in her incall in Wolcott. Small motel. Nice woman. Pictures are probably dated a bit. Face is not great. Felt a bit mechanical. I asked for 30 min and was out of there in 20 min. Says she works with another girl out of the same motel. I may repeat in a pinch. 1. Damage.

  14. #2600

    Flattering photos

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/565688154446

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...meriden-837783

    Tried her once a while back. Safer private residence. I went into this only seeing the pics of her slimmer days. For BBW lovers, she was a nice person when we met. For me once was enough as she was too large for my tastes. Also has a sister.
    I saw her earlier this year out of Meriden. She is much larger than the pictures suggest. And also they are very flattering of her face. I also would not repeat.

  15. #2599

    Kristen

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/565688154446

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...meriden-837783

    Tried her once a while back. Safer private residence. I went into this only seeing the pics of her slimmer days. For BBW lovers, she was a nice person when we met. For me once was enough as she was too large for my tastes. Also has a sister.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape