Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 921 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 13808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4613

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw an ad on adultsearch that had her AX pictures in it. It was under a different name. I'm not sure if it's still there. She was a good time at AX.
    Yeah, that's her ad from back in the AX days so the pic is more than 5 years old, she's bigger now.

  2. #4612

    "Hot"

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Of Charlie has been quite helpful with 2188.

    There was a magnificent titty lover's dream awhile ago that he steered me toward. I also saw another after her who was very well built, but not as fun, as she said her tips were too sensitive for my mustache. I would gladly shaved it off, but I felt she wasn't as fun as the first lady, so no going back for me.

    They are all seeming to be young and I had visited there like a year ago, never met one who wasn't hot there. But they like to rush services so, except for that magnificent one Of Charlie recommended, I have done the half hour, got my rocks off and left. But you can ask for an hour upon arrival if you like what you see and try to slow her down.

    This 2188 ad is expired, but probably still good.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...emale-escorts/

    This 2189 ad seems like them and only changes the last digit.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1906534

    They post wild ads but its really just a quiet place with standard hit-or-miss ladies who are not in the ads.
    "Never met one who wasn't hot there" - LOL, well I guess its subjective but they haven't had anybodywho I though was "Hot" in a long time. (Coco had big tits but I didn't think she was "hot. ") Actually, there are few (if any) escorts at all in Chicago that I would consider "hot". I can't tell you how many times in the past (no more) that I have read a review of a girl somebody thought was attractive (or a "spinner", LOL) and been disappointed when I got there.

  3. #4611

    2188

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I just had a surgery, so will be out for a few weeks. Wanted to do a PSA anyway since I know some of you like big tits. 2188 has a new girl and she is advertised as having 34 F tits. Based on the pic, they look 34 F to me. Face is cute too. Don't know anything beyond what I see from the pic, so proceed at your own risk. Her name is Lola. Also, they have 3 new girls this rotation, guess business must be good.
    Of Charlie has been quite helpful with 2188.

    There was a magnificent titty lover's dream awhile ago that he steered me toward. I also saw another after her who was very well built, but not as fun, as she said her tips were too sensitive for my mustache. I would gladly shaved it off, but I felt she wasn't as fun as the first lady, so no going back for me.

    They are all seeming to be young and I had visited there like a year ago, never met one who wasn't hot there. But they like to rush services so, except for that magnificent one Of Charlie recommended, I have done the half hour, got my rocks off and left. But you can ask for an hour upon arrival if you like what you see and try to slow her down.

    This 2188 ad is expired, but probably still good.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...emale-escorts/

    This 2189 ad seems like them and only changes the last digit.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1906534

    They post wild ads but its really just a quiet place with standard hit-or-miss ladies who are not in the ads.

  4. #4610
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Former AX

    Quote Originally Posted by ArnyMojo123  [View Original Post]
    Hi. First time posting. Anyone know if any of the AX girls are still around? I see Emily mentioned a lot. I was hoping if anyone had info on Angela or Chanel. Thanks.
    Chanel got married and lives in CA, and out of the game. Angela was still working prior to covid, but I haven't seen her ads since. Nina is still around periodically, but she is not currently advertising. And Emily is in town still. Their ads, when in town, appear on adult search.

  5. #4609

    Angiela

    Just seen Angiela for 4th time in as many of her visits. Always a good time. She does not disappoint.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1851874

  6. #4608
    Are any of the girls at ab worth a visit?

  7. #4607

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by ArnyMojo123  [View Original Post]
    Hi. First time posting. Anyone know if any of the AX girls are still around? I see Emily mentioned a lot. I was hoping if anyone had info on Angela or Chanel. Thanks.
    I thought I saw an ad on adultsearch that had her AX pictures in it. It was under a different name. I'm not sure if it's still there. She was a good time at AX.

  8. #4606

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    First off, I hope you have a speed recovery. Second where can I find 2188?
    Where can I see this pic? Feel free to pm would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #4605

    AX girls?

    Hi. First time posting. Anyone know if any of the AX girls are still around? I see Emily mentioned a lot. I was hoping if anyone had info on Angela or Chanel. Thanks.

  10. #4604
    Quote Originally Posted by SdayTonReviews  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting from out of town. Scheduled with a girl in Chinatown, got there and had 2 guys hanging around that I was sure were undercover, so I bailed. I have tried several online ads and they all seem to be going to the same location.

    Should a stay with my gut feeling, or give it another shot?
    Where were they hanging around? And what location did you go to? Alot of the ads are the same places so that is normal.

  11. #4603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Adult Search

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    First off, I hope you have a speed recovery. Second where can I find 2188
    Go to adult search, they are the advertiser with the number that ends with 2188.

  12. #4602
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I just had a surgery, so will be out for a few weeks. Wanted to do a PSA anyway since I know some of you like big tits. 2188 has a new girl and she is advertised as having 34 F tits. Based on the pic, they look 34 F to me. Face is cute too. Don't know anything beyond what I see from the pic, so proceed at your own risk. Her name is Lola. Also, they have 3 new girls this rotation, guess business must be good.
    First off, I hope you have a speed recovery. Second where can I find 2188?

  13. #4601
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I just had a surgery, so will be out for a few weeks. Wanted to do a PSA anyway since I know some of you like big tits. 2188 has a new girl and she is advertised as having 34 F tits. Based on the pic, they look 34 F to me. Face is cute too. Don't know anything beyond what I see from the pic, so proceed at your own risk. Her name is Lola. Also, they have 3 new girls this rotation, guess business must be good.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery Charlie. I'll try to keep the girls warm for you. P.S. You where right I can't see their pics until I make myself a client first. But I'm just too picky on face that I haven't been quite sold. If you feel this girl is cute. Send it over it might just be what I'm looking for to become a regular.

  14. #4600

    Chinatown girls

    I am visiting from out of town. Scheduled with a girl in Chinatown, got there and had 2 guys hanging around that I was sure were undercover, so I bailed. I have tried several online ads and they all seem to be going to the same location.

    Should a stay with my gut feeling, or give it another shot?

  15. #4599

    PSA - 34 F tits alert

    I just had a surgery, so will be out for a few weeks. Wanted to do a PSA anyway since I know some of you like big tits. 2188 has a new girl and she is advertised as having 34 F tits. Based on the pic, they look 34 F to me. Face is cute too. Don't know anything beyond what I see from the pic, so proceed at your own risk. Her name is Lola. Also, they have 3 new girls this rotation, guess business must be good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape