Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 582 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2142

    Glen!

    That's a fucking report! Thank you for the great read. Newbies take notice!

    Poo.

  2. #2141

    No, it's my way or the highway LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for yeArs. Easy to get a hold of, will call you back every 10 min til you pick her up. Clean, a little wacky, big on rules, very good BBBJ for. 6. I've never done FS, up until recently she would only do it in your car. Recently seen ads for incall at her place, only on certain days. Kind of a shady, industrial area. Let me know if you bang her.
    As my man Chka98 said, she's been around forever and a day. I think I first made her acquaintance years ago in the craigslist heyday. She didn't have a place then either. Was posting for car dates with a 40 d or dd cup redhead. Well, I'm a sucker for huge titties, so I was sold. Picked her ass up on Campbell Ave in West Haven and she directed me up the hill on some side street past UNH, but before the VA, till we ended up in the parking lot of some crappy condo complex. Well, I was young and dumb then, and for 80 I think, she proceeded to deliver the toothiest, most intolerable and aggravating BJ I may ever have received. Not to mention me having to constantly look over or around to see if anyone was nearby. Which I imagine is the same shit she is doing now, unless finding a place completely isolated occurs to her. Not even playing with those amazing tits of hers, they are outstanding, made up for her busted ass, meh, plain jane buttah face. Which was rugged even then. I was a one and done, no matter how good those tits were, wasnt worth a return.

    Fast forward 12-13 years, now in the era of backpage's dying days. Or just before the dawn of STG. Guess who's ad catches my eye? Yup, a big titty sloppy ginger in West Haven. No face pics so I didn't have a clue. At the time, she was renting a room just up the road from the motel near 95 there in West Haven, the Super 8 I think, the one close to Long Wharf. Her room was up the road on First Ave across from the pharmacy. Crummy little place, but it was private and had a good size bed which is all I required. So privacy, a bed, big titties and cheap fuck was a home run to me. After a bit of small talk, I began to realize who she was. She seemed familiar but I couldn't put it together initially. Eventually, after adding on a decent bit of gut and years of no doubt fucking cheap and in high volume, with the usual wear on face and body, I placed her. As I chuckled under my breath, I reflected on how nice her tits still remained after so much time LOL.

    She wanted to avoid head altogether, which was crazy, because while she hated doing it, I insisted and glad I did, cause those years of cock service did wonders for her beej game. She had actually gotten to be a pretty damn good cocksucker. Which made her reluctance to do so or do so for more than a forced 5 or 10 minutes so aggravating. Was a battle to get her to do that. After which I made her ride me until her knees practically locked up. Then I put her to her belly and would fuck her as hard and as deep as I possibly could. Maybe I wasn't that into her or her face really didn't do it for me or just overall she had zero sexual chemistry or spirit to get my juices flowing, but it always took me forever to nut with her. Her pussy was and I imagine still is rather tight, very much so considering, but if she can make cash just doling out those bjs, guess the snapper ain't getting pounded into silly putty. In any case, I would hit her up from time to time, once a month maybe, for the next year or so, usually when my other several pussy plans fell through or I was close-by, and felt like a cheap dirty big titty piggy to release stress and unload in. I usually gave her no more than 60 back then, a rare sometimes 70, but usually 60 or if she were texting me non-stop and I did her a mercy fuck, I would lowball the fuck out of her for 40-50 LOL, take it or leave it. Which she begrudgingly accepted of course, not too thrilled, but what the fuck did I care, as her mouth was full of cock too quickly for her to complain or whine about it for long, not that I was listening anyway. I would then proceed to annihilate her in that hot ass little room for the next 45 minutes to an hour LOL. I will admit, I did think of just punching out a few times, leaving her well ridden, exhausted in a pool of sweat. But then I said fuck it, she aint whining or bitchin, fuck it, keep riding this pig until you nut or she melts LOL. I have to laugh at some of the relentless hard driving, long stroking, deep dicking I put that piggy and her pussy through until I finally busted in or left a puddle of my own on her back to mingle with the pool of sweat already there. Bear in mind, I think perhaps stupidly, but I was raw-dogging the fuck out of her too, and it still took me an eternity to bust. So bear in mind, that is an option, but one available to one and all.

    The other major downside to her is that she will be chasing you up for a return visit, course that now means a return car date. Assuming you enjoyed it that much, her current suggested pricing is ridiculous, especially since it's your car front or backseat. Didn't know she now has an incall apparently, which Chka just mentioned. Either way, she will call when she has a sob story and need for funds. Which she will for sure. Despite what she or her ad says, I would strongly suggest you do contest her pricing and counter offer. While the tits are class, the face and body are half busted, just not anything special. She'll get you off, eventually, but I doubt it will be your most memorable of nuts busted or one demanding an immediate and frequent return ride. Just wanted to give you all my experience with this fat titted ginger goo gobbler, as I have deeply plumbed 2 of her 3 holes many times before. So, if you do decide to ride, make sure you let her know who's the boss, that it will be my way or the highway! There is a reason she posts ads like 10 times a day. If she was making any money or getting any legit response in volume, pretty sure them ad counts would be cut in half. Just sayin. You make sure you get your money's worth and then some with this one!

  3. #2140
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe7  [View Original Post]
    So after someone here reviewed her and said she did good BBBJ I hit her up. The only message I got was "she isn't here anymore". So I blocked it and that's that. That was about a week ago.
    I had a different number I was using for her. Last time I tried contacting her she didn't respond for an hour so I didn't end up seeing her but didn't say anything about being investigated or not being available.

  4. #2139

    Unstable creatures

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe7  [View Original Post]
    So after someone here reviewed her and said she did good BBBJ I hit her up. The only message I got was "she isn't here anymore". So I blocked it and that's that. That was about a week ago.
    Yeah that's pretty crazy. I doubt the investigation claims are true. If they were they would just set up a sting and wouldn't update you with their plans to arrest anyone associated with her. When I saw her it seemed like the place she was staying was a dilapidated rooming house. Even when we started there was a neighbor knocking at the door and her roommate was in the other room. I'm pretty sure she's got a habit because it was mid day and still pretty frantic. I've never repeated because she never replied to any subsequent texts. Guessing someone may have stolen her phone but I don't know because that wouldn't explain who is posting ads on her behalf. It was slightly sketchy at first, but the investigation along with it not being a great location would have me hesitant to return.

  5. #2138

    Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/888677241468

    Tried reaching this one, got a message saying she's under investigation, cops are looking for her, they're monitoring / recording every conversation. I don't know what's going on, can I get in trouble? Can they even do that? Anyone getting the same message?
    So after someone here reviewed her and said she did good BBBJ I hit her up. The only message I got was "she isn't here anymore". So I blocked it and that's that. That was about a week ago.

  6. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for yeArs. Easy to get a hold of, will call you back every 10 min til you pick her up. Clean, a little wacky, big on rules, very good BBBJ for. 6. I've never done FS, up until recently she would only do it in your car. Recently seen ads for incall at her place, only on certain days. Kind of a shady, industrial area. Let me know if you bang her.
    Thanks for the info. I will post if I meet her. Stay safe.

  7. #2136

    Very Senior Members Only

    Cheers Fellow Mongers!

    I have a couple inquiries. One is a female escort named jasmine. Latina spinner that went by GFE jasmine or something like that. I am talking years ago when I first started my mongering like in 2007 maybe earlier. Give or take a year or 2. I believe she was out of Jersey.

    My second inquiry is of the provider that hosted right off of exit 9 off 91. Cannot remember her name but she lived right off of the exit.

    Do any of them still provide? Do you senior members even remember these 2 ladies?

  8. #2135

    Jean

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/888677241468

    Tried reaching this one, got a message saying she's under investigation, cops are looking for her, they're monitoring / recording every conversation. I don't know what's going on, can I get in trouble? Can they even do that? Anyone getting the same message?

  9. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    I did her about a year ago. Went to an outside quiet spot, she dropped her pants and bent over grabbing a tree trunk. Went to town and finished on her ass. At least back then she offered raw so be aware.
    Raw still an option.

  10. #2133

    She will

    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for yeArs. Easy to get a hold of, will call you back every 10 min til you pick her up. Clean, a little wacky, big on rules, very good BBBJ for. 6. I've never done FS, up until recently she would only do it in your car. Recently seen ads for incall at her place, only on certain days. Kind of a shady, industrial area. Let me know if you bang her.
    I did her about a year ago. Went to an outside quiet spot, she dropped her pants and bent over grabbing a tree trunk. Went to town and finished on her ass. At least back then she offered raw so be aware.

  11. #2132

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HolaDoug  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a long time ago and got a link back to some CC verification site. Also got added to some spam list.
    Thanks, hate wasting my time. Wish stg had a method to block this kind of bs.

  12. #2131

    Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by DrainMyBalls  [View Original Post]
    I've been searching for quite sometime as you can see from the questions I've posted about providers. I kept seeing this woman post and you guys had hot and cold reviews on her, so I decided to say fuck it and took the plunge. I texted her and I signed up for half hour for 100 roses and she said she would do 2 pops if I can in the time frame. I show up to one of the sketchiest places I've ever seen on the Berlin turnpike, I don't think I'm suppose to name the motel in the review but damn it was shady as hell. I called her, she met me outside. She walked me in and I did the whole cop check. Looked at the bed and the blankets and rugs had cigarette burn holes. Place was a dump, but I was already into deep. Gave her the donation then there was a knock at the door. Some guy left his bag there. She kept apologizing then said to get comfortable while she went to the bathroom. Not going to lie I was very nervous, this being my first time and the fact that there was already a knock on the door and her phone was blowing up left and right. Anyways she came out, talked alot and seemed very nice. I asked her if we could get started. She laid on the bed and watched her do her work. I got harder in her mouth when I told her to look me in the eyes while she gave me one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. She has no gag reflex and is a genuine soul sucker. Didn't take long before I had to bust. Told her I was going to cum and I ask if I could in her mouth, she obliged. I let out a 4 day old load and she swallowed all of it. She did what I came there for, she drained my balls. I couldn't stay for round 2, I had nothing left. I tried to dart out of there as fast as I could seeing how there was another knock on the door. I told her if she ever moved to a better location I'd totally become a regular.

    In conclusion it's up to you guys. Like I said the place and people around the area is insanely sketchy. But if you can work through that, alley is totally worth it.
    I saw her in Oct of last year, in Waterbury, the hotel was a semi-dump, and she does a good BBBJ with Comcast, commented she wouldn't need dinner, guess I was a little backed up. She's got miles on her, the location added stress so it was a short visit. Overall she was ok, not great, and her location was a negative.

  13. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is legit. I will be down in New Haven next week and want to know if anyone has given this girl a visit. If so is she worth the time? Thanks.
    I messaged her a long time ago and got a link back to some CC verification site. Also got added to some spam list.

  14. #2129

    Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    This the older ally up in the Meriden area?
    MadPlaid, yea that's the Alley I'm talking about.

  15. #2128

    Her way

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...s/541737947141

    This provider has been around. Just curious as to who might have seen her. Not sure what to search for. Thanks and stay safe.
    She's been around for yeArs. Easy to get a hold of, will call you back every 10 min til you pick her up. Clean, a little wacky, big on rules, very good BBBJ for. 6. I've never done FS, up until recently she would only do it in your car. Recently seen ads for incall at her place, only on certain days. Kind of a shady, industrial area. Let me know if you bang her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape