Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 909 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 959 1009 1409 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10423
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I'll pass on 3 bills for an hour with an older Latino. Some of you guys will pay anything. LOL.
    That massive clit is something to see if you are a daty guy. It's addictive really. I prefer her $220/ hh option, though she has built a decent following and may only allow HR visits for new friends.

  2. #10422
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    Its 3 benjis for the hour. The 7. 5/9 might be the rating (face / body)? I haven't tasted Vivian before but I have seen her roommate Michelle and the review is pretty much the same as Vivian's as well as the body type. They share their playbook I guess.
    Does Michelle have a huge clit too?

  3. #10421

    True.

    I'm not able to skip work and chase the unicorn. Would gladly take the leap if others could verify. Again good luck to anyone that does. Hope its an accurate reflection.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdGun  [View Original Post]
    But you never know. I've been to crapshoots that had gorgeous women.

  4. #10420

    Anyone seen Natasha?

    Any info? Not much image searching or googling coming up with anything.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/2717299.htm

  5. #10419
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    To place an ad with such a hottie.

    Knowing that the person behind door number 1 is likely a horrible representation of the ad.

    Why waste everyones time with the bait and switch, unless people go hoping that the person Actually resembles the ad. And decide to stay regardless.

    I've tried it before in the past knowing it was unlikely but still hoped. Only to be disappointed that I wasted my time and gas as I bolted as soon as it was validated that the person was the exact opposite ofwhat the ad showed.

    Best of luck out there boys.
    But you never know. I've been to crapshoots that had gorgeous women.

  6. #10418

    What is the owner of the post thinking?

    To place an ad with such a hottie.

    Knowing that the person behind door number 1 is likely a horrible representation of the ad.

    Why waste everyones time with the bait and switch, unless people go hoping that the person Actually resembles the ad. And decide to stay regardless.

    I've tried it before in the past knowing it was unlikely but still hoped. Only to be disappointed that I wasted my time and gas as I bolted as soon as it was validated that the person was the exact opposite ofwhat the ad showed.

    Best of luck out there boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    And too good to be true. My God her tits are amazing.

  7. #10417

    She looks gorgeous

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    One can only hope for a unicorn to appear behind that door. If anyone does toftt. What a score that would be. Rivals the most attractive that elite has to offer.
    And too good to be true. My God her tits are amazing.

  8. #10416

    One can only, hope.

    One can only hope for a unicorn to appear behind that door. If anyone does toftt. What a score that would be. Rivals the most attractive that elite has to offer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/her...a/9712666.html

    TOFTT and let us know. If it's the girl in the pictures she'll get busy real quick.

  9. #10415
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    When people ask for opinion without googling number or doing image search. That's the first step people as BB rightly pointed out.
    Thanks guys. Knew someone would school me and tell me to do search.

    Did the search. Found the pics on a amateur forum.

  10. #10414

    Need a virtual spanking icon on the username

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Google her number or image search her pix to see how many times they show up on teen, amateur, and Snapchat pages?
    When people ask for opinion without googling number or doing image search. That's the first step people as BB rightly pointed out.

  11. #10413

    Shannon and Beverly - Some History

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Was it this Shannon?

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1642614

    I saw Shannon about five years ago and had a decent time for a non-GFE session. She had too much to drink ahead of my next visit with her some time later and her performance suffered accordingly. I never paid her a third visit.

    This also reminds me of Beverly, the mixed-race 420-friendly Latina with whom I had a nice visit a few years ago but stood me up when I scheduled a follow-up visit. Despite her history, Beverly was in town last month. And then there's Chelsea, who recently advertised in Springfield. I saw her twice a couple of years back, OK the first time and better the second. However, her rude phone manners prevented a third or subsequent visit. How do these gals stay in business when they're either rude to mongers, abuse substances or waste their time?
    I saw Shannon a few times when she was pregnant, back at least 7-8 years ago. The hormones must have kicked in, because she was a submissive wife. Multiposition BBFS and when I unleashed inside her in bare Greek, she smiled and said "creampie. " She was still thin and pretty. The last time I saw her was about 4-5 years ago. She'd gained some weight and was still friendly, but wasn't open to any GFE.

    I used to see Beverly when she first started coming, but her stank weed breath was a turnoff the last two times, and the last time her stomach and pussy reeked of piss. I don't know if she'd done a golden shower or was just a mess, but that was the end for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0113.jpg‎   IMAG0142.jpg‎  

  12. #10412

    Seems fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Google her number or image search her pix to see how many times they show up on teen, amateur, and Snapchat pages?
    Looks fake to me, reverse image search had plenty of results for each of her pics.

    http://www.chrugirls.com/naked/sexy-...ateur-girls-2/

    http://nudistgirls.mobi/14/92270

    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/10751760/224366631

  13. #10411

    Any updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Google her number or image search her pix to see how many times they show up on teen, amateur, and Snapchat pages?
    Send 'a' text, 'Good afternoon! How's it going'. And received 3 x back, 'Yes', address, rates. Seems sketchy / bot-ish?

  14. #10410

    Did you do any homework?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vcrgt  [View Original Post]
    Trying to decide if I want to see her. Texted her a bit and gave mehotel. She is 1 hr $$ HH $.50 SS $. Somewhat responsive in texts. Here for 2-3 more days.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-b...-3210/31708142
    Maybe Google her number or image search her pix to see how many times they show up on teen, amateur, and Snapchat pages?

  15. #10409

    Herndon Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/her...a/9712666.html

    TOFTT and let us know. If it's the girl in the pictures she'll get busy real quick.
    I agree. Please "kiss and tell". After you PM me. Fantastic breasts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape