Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 344 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 5149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1354
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Sorry about that

    Quote Originally Posted by HardPacc  [View Original Post]
    Whats the piggy bank need on on that one?
    Usual hotel asian fare. 140 for half, 160 for hour, always take the half.

  2. #1353

    Manchester Asian

    Whats the piggy bank need on on that one?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/665582829335

    I was in the area and figured what the hell, I love Asian ladies and Jerry was too far to go to in the time I had so I contacted the two that are advertising on STG (the other has a 615 number) this one was right around the corner from me so that's the one I chose. Two call system, or a text and a call, got the room number, masked up and went in. After a few laps around (cleaning staff) I got to the room and was greeted by a tall, busty cute most likely Korean girl. After some preliminary fondling and kissing I got undressed as did she, really nice body, great soft bolt-ons, probably one of the cutest asians I've seen at one of these places in a very long time. After some more DFK and touchingI put her on the bed and went right to DATY which she seemed to enjoy a lot, from there into a nice CBJ with ball licking and decent deepthroat, from there we went to cowgirl and lots of kissing, then to Mish which she really enjoyed, she was smiling and jamming her tongue down my throat the whole time until I popped. After some more cuddling and kissing I got dressed, said goodbye and was out the door.

    Overall one of my best hotel AMP experiences, definitely one of the hotter asians I've seen outside of Jerry's girls.

    These girls don't hang around very long so no guarantees she will be there and as always YMMV.

  3. #1352
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Manchester Asian

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/665582829335

    I was in the area and figured what the hell, I love Asian ladies and Jerry was too far to go to in the time I had so I contacted the two that are advertising on STG (the other has a 615 number) this one was right around the corner from me so that's the one I chose. Two call system, or a text and a call, got the room number, masked up and went in. After a few laps around (cleaning staff) I got to the room and was greeted by a tall, busty cute most likely Korean girl. After some preliminary fondling and kissing I got undressed as did she, really nice body, great soft bolt-ons, probably one of the cutest asians I've seen at one of these places in a very long time. After some more DFK and touchingI put her on the bed and went right to DATY which she seemed to enjoy a lot, from there into a nice CBJ with ball licking and decent deepthroat, from there we went to cowgirl and lots of kissing, then to Mish which she really enjoyed, she was smiling and jamming her tongue down my throat the whole time until I popped. After some more cuddling and kissing I got dressed, said goodbye and was out the door.

    Overall one of my best hotel AMP experiences, definitely one of the hotter asians I've seen outside of Jerry's girls.

    These girls don't hang around very long so no guarantees she will be there and as always YMMV.

  4. #1351

    Jess The Entertainer

    Hi Gents! I am new to the forum. Any info on Jess The Entertainer?

  5. #1350

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with these 4 providers?

    Jenni: https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...thick_i8759715.

    No-name: https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/056376720166.

    Natalie: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3058372.

    Tiffany: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffany-...chester-822945.

    Tiffany seems interesting and she has a 4 myfans account. I just contacted them and I'm waiting to hear back
    Tiffany is legit. . Really expensive though. . she has spit out a maggot. But no baby damage. . really clean drug free girl. Likes 420. So bring some if you plan on forking over her expense rates. Hosts in a really nice apt building in Manchester nh. . Was GFE with me. Hot kissing. Licked her pussy real good. Even let me take video of me shoving my cok down her throat. . only bummer is really expensive. . And would not let me msog. I haven't repeated. . But she always texts me sexy pictures trying to entice me to go back. As far as the other girls. Idk. Probably spam. Other one is fat. So hopefully this review helps.

  6. #1349
    Looking for any info on Christie, she had ads on eroticmonkey out of seabrook and Manchester. Small young big boob drama free girl. She only did outcall and car dates. Had a great time with her then went away on business and her ads have disappeared since. Been looking to get into contact w her again or see what happened to her. She was really pleasant. Thanks.

  7. #1348
    Has anyone encountered this person? I have seen her on onebackpage and WYP and was curious. Usually on WYP things work out from what I have run into.

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/casua...alian_i8314002

  8. #1347

    Intel On 4 Manchester / Nashua Providers

    Does anyone have experience with these 4 providers?

    Jenni: https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...thick_i8759715.

    No-name: https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/056376720166.

    Natalie: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3058372.

    Tiffany: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffany-...chester-822945.

    Tiffany seems interesting and she has a 4 myfans account. I just contacted them and I'm waiting to hear back.

  9. #1346
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Same as GA.
    I thought I read a post that she may have died? It was a few months ago but I'm not sure exactly when.

  10. #1345

    I tried too

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    I tried a few months ago and had no luck, as she never answered. I just moved on at the time. If you end up meeting her please give a review.
    Same as GA.

  11. #1344

    Ava

    After seeing a couple of positive reviews of Ava, and after receiving a PM from a trusted member, I scheduled a visit with Ava this evening and am very happy I did. Her pictures are accurate and she delivers as promised with enthusiasm. Treat her well guys, she is a very nice lady.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/966267598143

  12. #1343

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087.

    The site shows recent reviews, but I cannot get a response fIrom her by text or phone.
    I tried a few months ago and had no luck, as she never answered. I just moved on at the time. If you end up meeting her please give a review.

  13. #1342

    Cali

    Has anyone seen her: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087.

    The site shows recent reviews, but I cannot get a response from her by text or phone.

  14. #1341
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Remi has a good gig going on, simple, satisfying, a good value. Why f_uck with a good thing? She's virtually the only long term provider among the many that have come and gone. I too have licked her sweet cooch for a bump to her. And it seems many others have too. There's got to be a reason why she won't for some? Her call. Her rules. That's how she's later this long.
    Remi is all woman and for what she does she is great, reliable and consistent. She has kids and her tits indicate that, nice to fondle but a little deflated. Probably had baby damage she is self conscious about which is why she won't get naked but I only go there for one thing so it doesn't bother me.

  15. #1340

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentynalopolas  [View Original Post]
    There is a tranny posting on skip the games. Looks just like Remy lmao. No wonder Remi don't get naked. Always uses the medical issues she has for not getting naked. Really reason is she has a penor LOL.
    Remi has a good gig going on, simple, satisfying, a good value. Why f_uck with a good thing? She's virtually the only long term provider among the many that have come and gone. I too have licked her sweet cooch for a bump to her. And it seems many others have too. There's got to be a reason why she won't for some? Her call. Her rules. That's how she's later this long.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape