Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14981

    What happened

    Been gone about a year and decided to jump back in but all I see is scams and fakes on skip the games. And Eros my god the prices are out there. Where do you folks go now that backpage is gone?

  2. #14980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Armon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this hottie? She keeps changing her name and phone numbers and always updates her pictures.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2967022
    Better question is. Is the pic really her?

  3. #14979

    M / F couple

    Looking for an escort that caters to couples. Willing to pay for quality. Any recommendations?

  4. #14978
    Quote Originally Posted by Armon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this hottie? She keeps changing her name and phone numbers and always updates her pictures.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2967022
    I actually used to text her when we met on seeking. I passed because she had reviews elsewhere of her being a thief or bad service can't remember but she's an addict as well and also told me how she's been prostituting since she was 16 so I just passed. Funny thing to is about like 6 months later after we were talking I was at encore casino playing and she was there in a very hot mini skirt and heels just walking the floor by herself going up to guys at the slots just saying hi and making conversation so she was working the room at encore. Pretty funny.

  5. #14977

    New girls

    Looking to see if anyone has seen any escorts or street walkers in the Lowell / New Hampshire Area and looking to trade or share info got some to trade myself just looking to meet new ones PM me thanks guys!

  6. #14976

    Amber AKA Amanda Summers

    Has anyone seen this hottie? She keeps changing her name and phone numbers and always updates her pictures.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2967022

  7. #14975
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    I know she's good time. But I didn't know what the expirneces were recently. BBBJ? Ect. Wantes to see her before she ever disappears again.
    Do you have a link?

  8. #14974

    Ask for the blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBauls  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    I am visiting Waltham briefly, and would like to see a good escort in town. Would you have any suggestions?

    I would prefer Brazilian but would be grateful for any suggestions you might have to offer. In return, let me know how I can help you.

    Thanks gents, happy hunting.
    407-XXX-4818.

    My recommendation is ask for the blonde. Smokeshow.

    1. 2 qv, 1. 6 hh, 3. Hr everything covered. She is stunning. Was in Waltham yesterday.

  9. #14973

    Alice

    Check her out she is on EROS only negative to me was that everything was covered.

  10. #14972

    Waltham Escorts

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I am visiting Waltham briefly, and would like to see a good escort in town. Would you have any suggestions?

    I would prefer Brazilian but would be grateful for any suggestions you might have to offer. In return, let me know how I can help you.

    Thanks gents, happy hunting.

  11. #14971

    Eurasian Kim

    Your memory is better than mine. Thought she looked familiar and ter link answers why, but my vague memories were more like 15 years old.

  12. #14970
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Great BBBJ, dfk, eye contact and if she likes you BBFS to.
    I saw her recently also. Nearly everything is on the table. Good value. She is also nice.

  13. #14969
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Wondering anyone has seen her? Quoting $170 per half which seems high
    She used to be 150. Looks like she raised her price. If mongers pay it, then they will charge more. It's capitalism and the free market.

  14. #14968

    I am good! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Looks so familiar from WAY back (5 years?) Wish I could remember the provider, was Kim something or something Kim. Like Eurasian kim etc.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/146591333@N04/

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veOg...has_verified=1

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...w.asp?ID=88988

  15. #14967

    Half Chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by BebeBozzo  [View Original Post]
    I stopped after seeing 4 different tryst ads, also as christiane-felscherinow and halfChinese, all appear to be same person. Too much drama for this llama.

    Unless she's gone over the hill, better choice in victoriajolie.
    Looks so familiar from WAY back (5 years?) Wish I could remember the provider, was Kim something or something Kim. Like Eurasian kim etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape