Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 571 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 8561
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by OmyBack  [View Original Post]
    Abe Lincoln St.
    Sooo what's the name of the place so I can find an address?

  2. #4315

    Abe

    Abe Lincoln St.

    Quote Originally Posted by JpcCT  [View Original Post]
    QQ? I've been here a while but have no idea which place this refers to. Please elaborate?

  3. #4314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by JpcCT  [View Original Post]
    QQ? I've been here a while but have no idea which place this refers to. Please elaborate?
    The new envelope location.

  4. #4313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by OmyBack  [View Original Post]
    That's BB ANY flavor, soup to nuts. 130 total hh and the rub was good.
    QQ? I've been here a while but have no idea which place this refers to. Please elaborate?

  5. #4312
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by OmyBack  [View Original Post]
    That's BB ANY flavor, soup to nuts. 130 total hh and the rub was good.
    Yes, they'll let you go bb if you want.

  6. #4311

    At QQ it's CC for BB

    That's BB ANY flavor, soup to nuts. 130 total hh and the rub was good.

  7. #4310

    Sunny Spa

    Was in the Marlborough area and checked out Sunny Spa next to Sushi Place. Drew Katie. GREAT Massage. No FS. HR With OTC. Not rushed, great attitude. Damage. 6 house. 4 Tip Nice change. Masks were worn.

  8. #4309

    178 Main Milford

    I returned to this place hoping just to get a good massage. Last time I did have a great experience so I didn't even both asking on the phone who was working etc. Went in hoping to get good masaage and nothing else. Lisa was woorking and as soon as I got to the massage room, she turned into a sultry siren in every which way in her talk, tone and demeanors. I knew I was in there for a great time. I let her give me a really nice massage and as she was I started touching her. No questions asked I let my hand go under her skirt and panties and FIV. She was already wet. I never had imagined this could happen LOL. She gave me a good massage for half hour with all types of tease you can imagine. Upon flip I asked her flat out if she could do FS. Felt like she was already horny and would say yes. She hesitated and then decided not to do FS. She did agree to take her top off, let me play with her erect nipples and boobs, I was now doing deep FIV, tried FIA as well which she nicely said not to. Then she proceed with a great HJ while rubbing her erect tits on my face and body. That was fuckign awesome. Couldn't see her face due to mask but her skin is evry soft and she has a tight body. Age may be 30's. Damage was 60+60. Overall I would return for sure if she is working. I may have better luck and get more action next time. I hope.

  9. #4308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Huh? What did I miss, if 100 is a C note, aka the Roman numeral C=100, isn't X the Roman numeral for 10?
    Sorry, that was an auto correct typo. For sone reason when I hit submit, the last 0 got cut off. C=100.

  10. #4307

    X marks the spot

    Huh? What did I miss, if 100 is a C note, aka the Roman numeral C=100, isn't X the Roman numeral for 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    100 is a c note. C is the Roman numeral for 10

  11. #4306

    Can't

    Can't has always been at a minimum $ or $. 2 since they opened. It varies on who is there. It's always on top of the. 4 or. 6 standard house fee. The only way he got ripped off was her bad attitude and her limitations because she thinks her shit don't stink. She had same attitude with me I said forget it and started to got up at the 40 min mark she changed her mood quick and fell just short of apologizing in her own way. Things got a little better after that. You can't let them run the session. You just say no thanks and make a point you're not accepting their demands otherwise they are going to hop up on the table for 5 minutes then ask you to do the work, say you're too big. Etc or stop entirely for HJ. The younger ones think they can do as they please and have us over a barrel. I agree if you have a good report with her to do what some others have said and leave tip and condom on table to begin with but if she's new or you are to her I don't do it. They are apt to pull shit like this. Just my $$ cents.

    Seeker.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm still confused. Was the $120 on top of the $60 for the house fee? Or was the $120 the $60 house fee and $60 tip?

    If it was $120 on top of the $60 house, then he got ripped off. Thats not like Can't. Somethings wrong here.

  12. #4305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    My understanding

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm still confused. Was the $120 on top of the $60 for the house fee? Or was the $120 the $60 house fee and $60 tip?

    If it was $120 on top of the $60 house, then he got ripped off. Thats not like Can't. Somethings wrong here.
    How I interpreted things:

    He paid the entrance fee.

    At the flip they negotiated.

    She wanted 140 and he negotiated 120.

    He tipped her then rather than after.

    My guess is the negotiation pissed her off so she sort of gave service, but put restrictions on things and had an attitude.

    But all the above assumptions on my part.

    Can't has always been a YMMV place based on the girl working. Sometime great, sometimes not.

    Can say the other girl working now provided great service. At least for me.

  13. #4304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 140 and you only would do 120. Wonder if her attitude and restrictions were because of that? Does not make it right. But could be a factor.

    Be curious if anyone else seen her and gave her the 140? Was your experience different or the same?
    I'm still confused. Was the $120 on top of the $60 for the house fee? Or was the $120 the $60 house fee and $60 tip?

    If it was $120 on top of the $60 house, then he got ripped off. Thats not like Can't. Somethings wrong here.

  14. #4303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Just a thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottClark9  [View Original Post]
    Started out as an FS attempt. Paid 1. 2 up front (of course). Didn't expect the restrictions, and little willie wasn't into it because of the restrictions and attitude of the povider. Settled on a HJ which was equally dismal. Didn't feel like arguing to get a refund (tried that at one other place, and they all of a sudden didn't understand my English). So I left.
    She wanted 140 and you only would do 120. Wonder if her attitude and restrictions were because of that? Does not make it right. But could be a factor.

    Be curious if anyone else seen her and gave her the 140? Was your experience different or the same?

  15. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. You paid 120 on top of the house fee for a standard HE? Or was it 120 total? If you gave her 60 on top of the hour house fee and didnt at least get a topless HE, she fucked you, and not in a good way.
    Started out as an FS attempt. Paid 1. 2 up front (of course). Didn't expect the restrictions, and little willie wasn't into it because of the restrictions and attitude of the povider. Settled on a HJ which was equally dismal. Didn't feel like arguing to get a refund (tried that at one other place, and they all of a sudden didn't understand my English). So I left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape