Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,606 to 16,620 of 24534
-
08-02-20 16:38 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 171Jewel
Went to see her today. Got lucky she responded back by text. Went for half hour. Poped two times. Once in mouth and one in bag. 80 for half hour. Was worth it with the exception of the old dude that lives upstairs. Came to the door and started to ask questions. Exit stage left and hit the road.
-
08-02-20 16:18 #7928Regular Member

Posts: 3Nicole
Saw her this morning. She was on time and it was very enjoyable. Young and beautiful with a really nice personality. $. 8 hh. Apparently her account was hacked and she can't post. But she is available. Located in White Marsh by the mall. She said she prefers to only see those she has seen before.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 12:49 #7927Senior Member

Posts: 1299Out of area code
I have no doubt that was a fake ad. However, it's worth noting that having an area code from elsewhere doesn't necessarily mean the provider isn't legitimate. Some years back I regularly saw a provider, now retired, who was based in Florida and her phone had a Florida area code. She traveled to the Washington-Baltimore area quite frequently when she was active.
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 12:25 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 128I spy blonde Jazzy, definitely a favorite.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 12:21 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 128I concur. Saw her recently. Cost a bit more, but looks great and put some enthusiasm into it, not just a "get it over with" girl.
Originally Posted by DcJoker23
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 12:10 #7924Senior Member

Posts: 52UTR Lindsey
Ok gents I have found a true UTR gem to share with you. If you like thicc big booty white girls she is def for you. She has got a rocking body, (I like them thick) great hygiene, and has always been freshly showered when I have seen her. Race doesn't matter to her.
She is not into the meds other than weed and the occasional xannie, so no battle damage. Some tats, but not a lot. She has always been responsive when I text her. She is also a non-smoker other than weed.
She doesn't post that I have been able to find, I got her off a referral from curtis bay bree. (Two girls with the both of them are available and worth it).
She seems more SB type.
Her main drawback is she is out of hyattsville And does not have an incall. Her rates are a little on the high side but you get what you pay for. PM for digits. Sorry no add to link to.
-
08-02-20 11:51 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 1626Its always fun to text those scam ads and wait to see what they type in return. And I shared the example message to newbies here.
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 11:02 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 1126Jasmine
Holy shyt dude. I too was suppose to see her last night and she stopped messaging me. Then this morning the same. Guess it's good I didn't hook up last night. I know I would of never stayed after all that and I would of gave those smokes to the next person I saw on the way to my car. You probably would of made a friend. Would of done better if you just hit the streets and find one there. At least there you would of had a bit more control of the situation. But yeah, F that noise.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
P.S. I did hook up with her once before. BBFSCIP. It was okay.
-
08-02-20 10:30 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 145I saw her a couple months ago. Smokes request and all. At that time, there wasn't a wait, got in quickly, BBBJCIM and then left.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
I guess I got lucky there was no drama, but maybe people were less pressed since that was beginning of summer (optimism) LOL.
I mean, the pictures are real (and plenty of face shots) - I have to think you already knew what you're getting when you see the listing.
-
08-02-20 09:41 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 149Come on May'an
SteveStone, what part of that ad gave you the impression it was real in the first place. Let's see, the ad is in All Caps; there is No Location listed on the Ad, the number has an Out of Area Code (919). Come On May'an especially in light of the multiple previous posts on things to watch out for scams. Think with the correct brain.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 09:39 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 304Jazzy
Great review!! She will definitely do bbfscip. Face is best as hell tho. Dropped a couple loads in her before in a pinch, but the hotel is a place I stay away from now. A lot of mongers are cool with it, but every girl I've "dated" there was a hot mess and it just isn't worth the insanity and all the damn games.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 09:35 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 64The second I see the word "deposit" I just keep on scrolling man. I will never pay BEFORE play lmfao.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 09:18 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 64You did the right thing. I've also seen alot of "must verify before seeing me" post. Skip all of those, they just want your money. Smart move man.
Originally Posted by B.U.
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 01:24 #7916Banned Member

Posts: 303Cali chocolate
After my first visit in Baltimore for the night I regrouped a little while later and messaged this one to try. Was given address for same place I was just at LOL messaged through text the whole time and when I arrived she wanted a picture or FaceTime to prove I was not a cop. I sent her an old picture that I always use of myself not a big deal to me. Took her a while but eventually she got back to me and gave me room number. This waiting thing between text messages really gets old. Knocked on door and it was the girl in the pictures but I believe her pictures are slightly older and not really up-to-date. Still I was pleased at what I saw as she is cute, very thin and tall with thick lips. She had her own name brand condoms and not the small ones which is nice to see. I'm not hung like a horse but regular condoms are just a bit snug on me. Anyways, I lay on the bed and she puts on some music. She gets undressed all but her top. She starts a CBJ doing a fair job. I pull her top off and play with her tits and ass which are wonderful. We start in doggy her choice. She digs out a little vibrating toy and places it on her clit while I'm going at it doggie. She was so freaking tight it was barely enjoyable But needless to say I came quickly about the time it was just starting to get wet and loosen up a little. Still I paid for SS and thanked her for a great time and told her next time to put the toy on ahead of time before I arrive LOL very friendly I recommend. She said she was from California and not staying very long. Stay safe.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...351/2404598078
-
08-02-20 01:06 #7915Banned Member

Posts: 303McKenna or Michaela
Seeing one of shooters recommendations from the past I tried hooking up with her back then with no reply. Scrolling the ads last night trying to decide where I wanted to go Philly or Baltimore either way the drive sucks and has gotten old. I wanted to do some thing now and get out of the house. I saw she posted an ad and decided to try. Few text messages and I was given Frankford address. This was a happening place at night. I text her I was there and took her a while to reply back room number. Knocked on door and was told "just a sec" I stood at the door what felt like forever had to be a minute or two. I eventually at some point found myself laughing a little thinking it was crazy as I heard the toilet flush. This one looks a little rough in the face and is nothing like her pictures that are obviously from the past. This career has taken a toll on her. She's very thin which I like though and we talked a bit and then started with a BBJ and she did very well nice and slow. It was one of the better BJ's I've had in awhile. She licked the balls too. She asked if I had a condom and I did so we used mine and went doggie for awhile. If I didn't have a condom I'm sure bare would have been allowed. We were both enjoying things and that was when I started to smell her down below. Switched to missionary where she wraps her legs around you which I enjoyed and finished. Cleaned up and talk some more. She was very appreciative of my donation and said she's been slow. $. 40 hh donation. I mentioned shooter for my reason coming and found out she's no longer a fan of shooter. LOL I will not repeat. Stay safe.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/the-on...table/29850793








Reply With Quote




