Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 11011
-
08-02-20 13:45 #2056Banned Member

Posts: 1358Yes, you did state why you walked. But you did not indicate what the "booker" said. That is why I asked.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 12:52 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 70LOL Xcrosstownx.
Review on Jen559 this morning on the other board. It's their only review. They have two references which they did not review: SweetAnna and christine69. The second one was a fav last summer of a fellow mongerer I just happen to know in rt, but that provider hasn't had an add / active unless UTR since last fall.
Originally Posted by TomaIn
[View Original Post]
Jen559 on the other hand, has one good review by someone who has written a bunch more and more references. If someone could weigh in accuracy of said reviews maybe we would have a more accurate picture. Only one the monger wrote about I have in common with is SweetGracee and saying "she'll suck your soul out", while accurate, is hardly worth mentioning due to it being the reason we all go see her. Hell. I angry dragon her every time and she pretends to get mad, gives me a few little punches and the laughs her ass off.
Seems like Jen559 is still very much a TOFTT. She's also somewhat on my radar but thinking SexyJade next.
-
08-02-20 12:06 #2054Banned Member

Posts: 2302My text made it clear why I walked: too old and too fat for me. He said "OK" and apologized. Nothing major.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 11:59 #2053Banned Member

Posts: 2302I wish I'd listened to this report before seeing Lauren myselt. It was, as indicated by MikeRizzo2020, VERY lame.
Originally Posted by MikeRizzo2020
[View Original Post]
When I asked if I could take a quick shower beforehand, she was quick to tell me "It counts against your time. " I mean yeah, that's a safe assumption, but reminding me was an early indicator the she's not going to put ANY effort into selling the fantasy. Body is hot, face is cute, and she's pleasant enough. But the sex was boring and quiet. Did nothing to try and get me hard before forcing on a condom. CBJ was uninspired. Seated cowgirl was ok, but honestly her attitude (or complete void of it during sex) made it difficult for me to get close to finishing. She was very laid back, which can be a good thing, but TOO laid back during sex made me feel like a trick she's just waiting to kick out.
She could be a superstar, but her attitude means she's not even going to be "call in a pinch" girl for me.
-
08-02-20 10:52 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 449Knight
That is too bad. I saw her years ago and I agree she had / has (a reall nice ass and curves. When I saw her BBBJ and cfs. I could tell by how she was jonesing for sweets that she was a opiate user and that I caught her on a decent day. She had a great body, bland personality, mediocre service and there was a suspicious shady dude standing by loitering off but near her room entrance. Never have had the urge to repeat. I wonder what she looks like now or if she looks the same as she still uses the same old pictures. Shame because she's cute I recall and she had a nice body.
Originally Posted by TinyMushroom
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 08:57 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 51Not sure who that is or what your deal is.
Originally Posted by TomaIn
[View Original Post]
I just opened this account and gave everyone a heads up not to waste money on a person using fake pics.
-
08-02-20 01:21 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 242Going to say this person and BigPoppa49 are one in the same. Only a couple of post and start out the same way.
Originally Posted by XCrossTownX
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 13:41 #2049Banned Member

Posts: 2302Yikes. Thanks for taking one for the team. I really think that last set of photos on her profile are of a Thai ladyboy, but it sounds like the real provider is female-born and just using dishonest pics.
Originally Posted by XCrossTownX
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 13:35 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 78ChloeAnn
Made an appt with her through * She had some car issues and got to the appt late but we still had a good time. Had to cut it short because I had to leave early in the morning. No kissing though.
-
08-01-20 13:33 #2047Banned Member

Posts: 1358Bravo! You certainly did the right thing. Did the "booker" say anything at all?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 10:30 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 51Stay Away
I saw that provider yesterday on 7/31, do not waste your money, none of those pictures are her, the service was awful and she has a large belly on her.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 01:28 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 174Seems fake for sure
I cannot find any other reviews on Carmen. Nor can I find the new user "big poppa" reviews for anyone else. Ya this all seems fishy. I probably won't book with Carmen. Be careful of scammers fellas.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa49
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 01:05 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 1544I really hate when people completely disrespect us and think we are idiots. One post and it just happens to be a perfect review from a semi-literate person. I wonder who wrote it? The sad part is that she's near me and one of the very, very few people on STG that I had considered seeing. Now, I know better, if you have to put a fake review, then you probably aren't worth seeing.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa49
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 00:11 #2043Banned Member

Posts: 2302I've walked out on two Kangels girls. When I walked in and saw they were older, bigger, and / or otherwise significantly less attractive than should be the standard at their rates.
Originally Posted by Syu425
[View Original Post]
I texted the booker in both cases when I got back to my car to explain why I left. Nobody came down to intercept.
-
08-01-20 00:08 #2042Banned Member

Posts: 2302Is it just me?
Or does this TNA ad of this new Thai provider scream "LADYBOY!" ?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....8-News-in-town











Reply With Quote




