Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 8717
-
08-01-20 23:54 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 40Emma
I've seen Emma a few times already and she's legit. No sketchy dudes hanging around, she does have a girlfriend who she does doubles with, which I've tried (I posted about it a while back). I like Emma more than the girlfriend though. Nice thick Caucasian girl with nice rack and butt. Doesn't smell, no holes on her arms, always seemed coherent and sane. Always went with the. 80 Qv which has been good enough for me. Used to stay in New Haven, moved to Milford which I think is better cause the New Haven place was super-sketchy at night.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 16:08 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 59Worth a visit
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/095682963115
Saw this one a week back and was pleasantly surprised. Place was sketchy but was only there for bbj. Sat on the couch in living room. She does have female roommates that she claims to do doubles with but only brought enough for her this time. She took her shirt off and has really nice smaller sized boobs. That sounds odd but she's a tiny little thing so on her frame they looked fantastic. Almost regretted not getting a full session. She proceeds to neck my meat for a solid 15 minutes before I let loose a weeks worth of juice. She dribbled a little and then got up to spit in the bathroom. Definitely good for price. If place was nicer and on a less busy road I'd add to the rotation, but for now she's kinda just going to be a fall back option.
-
08-01-20 15:29 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 826Good one, BMD
I remember that one, too. Dating ourselves here! .
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 10:21 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 49Video Messenger
Read the profile. She is a video provider. If that's your thing, knock yourself out.
Originally Posted by JoshWong
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 07:37 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 61Had a guy in pics
I was thinking the same thing. Then she posted pics with a sketchy looking dude a while back. No go for me.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 01:14 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 105Legit
I have seen her 3 x now and she is legit. Nice, firm body. Does BBBJ only after a few times seeing you. All is covered. Nice tits with nipple rings on both. Overall I would say she is a 8.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 13:07 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 335FWIW I contacted her couple weeks ago, couldn't make the connection work but def seemed like a pleasant enough exchange with a real person and sounded like her, not a handler. Personally would happily book a date if Milford was convenient.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 12:20 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 886Emma?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hosting-in-milford-incalls/526890077970
Contacted and thinking of pulling the trigger. Found one insane review way back then some confusion on two diff Emma's but not much after.
Just want to know if she's legit, and if so what time length might be best to book with her. Been dying for a double pop. Never did one. I'm usually done and out but I've Been in a heck of a mood lately!
Thanks.
If all's legit I'll def post after.
-
07-31-20 05:35 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 1251Ashley in Groton
I visited Ashley in Groton before work many months ago. Consider looking for my review. Overall not a good experience: cigarettes all over the place with a strong smell; lackluster attitude; no cim. She cute enough and has a real spinner's body. At the time she offered Greek but I passed. The pictures are a match, but as DD mentioned, the number is different (ended in 1370 as I recall). I suggest a pass either way whether it's the same dead fish or someone else who took her pics.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Newbie58; 07-31-20 at 05:36. Reason: add detail
-
07-30-20 20:46 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 611Almost twice
Almost took the plunge twice with this one. Once in Groton for an outcall, but I changed my mind because some red flags went up when we talked. And then a second time almost 6 to 8 months later which was just recently in Meriden. For that one I texted and said I was right in Meriden and could be there in 15 minutes, and she said she needed more time to get ready. I wasn't playing that game. Obviously something was up if she can't be ready to go in 15 minutes from a text. Usually these girls complain that you're not ready to go when call or text. Another thing is the number has changed from what it used to be. So who knows if it's the same girl or someone using those pics. All I can say is those pics have been around for well over a year or more. I've also seen reviews of some who have seen her and said she is very lackluster. Also heard about demons. She's been in Groton, Manchester, and Meriden as far as I know. So I've just decided to pass overall.
Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 19:57 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 59Has anybody seen her?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/125300133245
Seems legit and I'm guessing it's not a bot. Hartford seems to have this area beat quality wise. This is definitely a drought of epic proportions.
-
07-30-20 19:13 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 59Decent not bad
I've seen her a few times in the last few months. Very tight. Face was pretty and petite thin type curvy body. Throat master to say the least. Basically the only thing keeping me going back because she does rush and I get an all business feel. But I must say business was good. Definitely worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 15:15 #2105Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info on this catch
-
07-30-20 11:33 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 410Annabelle was young chubby just had a kid her mom was bree I believe never met the mom.
Originally Posted by Darth601
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 09:57 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 247Marie
I can vouch that she is legit and from my experience she is straight up and honest. I had her do an outcall to my house a few months ago. Damage was 200 for an hour. She is the girl in the pictures. Very pretty face, thin body, tight pussy. Personality wasn't the greatest but I think she was a bit nervous. My only complaint was that it seemed she was rushing which made it difficult for a 2nd pop but I certainly enjoyed fucking her. Not sure about her incall situation as I've never been to her place.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





