Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 24534
-
08-01-20 23:46 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 1626Another scam ad:https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...238/9196896745.
Below is the message she will text:
Heyy Baby 💗 💓I'm now available. Here my rates and details 20 for snapchat premium or deposit for meet which is mandatory for new clients so I know you legit after that my prices range from 60 qv 100 hh 160 hr new clients get 20 off since you already spend 20 on my snap chat or deposit.
-
08-01-20 23:35 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 560I won't lie: I'm slightly inebriated at the moment (for a lot of reasons), but I'll do my best to be literate and express my somewhat recent experience.
I didn't catch this chick's name, but I'm fairly confident she's been reported on here at some point. Here's the link (https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2293188383). Really not sure what came over me and kinda glad that it went down the way it did. Let's start from the beginning:
After yet another Tinder date had ghosted me (really unlucky with that app) and after one of my regular SBs texted that she was unavailable, I was feeling exceptionally horny late at night and didn't feel like spanking the monkey. So I came across the EB ad, shot her a text, and got a reply two hours later. I was just about to call it a night, but figured why not. After more sporadic messages, she finally texts the address where she's staying. I must confess that I didn't fully comprehend someone's earlier post about chicks posting BWI as their location, but I totally get it now! Holy hell! I've seen certain establishments which can best be described as ground zero for some zombie apocalypse. And I get that there are places which are 100 x's worse. But I was not mentally prepared for this possibility going in and really felt like I was on the set of "28 Days Later".
After arriving at our agreed upon time, she texted back that she wasn't ready and asked me to get a pack of smokes from the gas station across the street. In return, she'd deduct an extra 40 from our time together. So I got her smokes, came back to the parking lot, chilled for another hour watching Netflix, witnessed two dudes getting into a fist fight, and awaited her text. When it finally came, she gave me her room number and told me to text when I reached her floor. The inn's back entrance was propped open, so I bypassed the front desk entirely and went up the stairs. Came across an awkward scene in which this chick (who was drugged out of her mind) was rambling to some big burly dude who was clearly having none of her shit. I brushed by them and texted the woman as she asked. Crickets. I walked the entire floor's perimeter like an idiot for approximately 10 minutes and was about to give up. Then she texted that her room was unlocked and that I could just relax while she got ready next door. To hell with that noise, I didn't want to box myself in a corner! On top of that, I heard very loud, angry shouts coming from one of the rooms nearby. Right when I was about to take the elevator down, she came bursting out of that very same room where there was shouting, bathrobe askew for all to see but with undies on.
For the second time that night, I thought I knew what to expect. I already knew that she wasn't much of a looker and that a brown paper bag might be required, but fucking hell what a trainwreck of a face! Not trying to be mean or anything, but it looked like she'd gotten into a fight recently! She asked if I was the guy she had talked to earlier. When I replied maybe, she then explained she was being delayed because of her daughter. Something about someone abandoning her at home or not taking care of her as agreed upon. She asked for a few more minutes and that, in return, she'd let me BBFSCIP for 50. I told her sure, and she went back inside the other room. I then immediately went to the original room which was unlocked, laid down the smokes next to the TV, and got the fuck out of there. I probably should've thrown the pack away (since I don't smoke), but I wasn't going to be vindictive. That said, I was past caring about busting a nut and dealing with any further drama (especially with someone who looked the way she did). She texted me nearly an hour later asking what was wrong, which I ignored.
After a little under three hours, wasted gas, and still suffering from blue balls, I finally returned home. I drank a couple beers, messaged a few girls on Seeking, threw in an extra shot of bourbon, then called it a night. I'm somewhat ashamed that I put myself out there like that and don't plan to repeat that same mistake again. Bottom line: avoid this drama-ridden, scar-faced, loud-mouthed, fugly-looking psycho and get your freak on elsewhere. Your welcome.
-
08-01-20 21:34 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 1626Another spam ad/ fake ad. Someone posted a DL pic.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/52963153/#.
-
08-01-20 20:22 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 647100% SCAM!. Hell, even Stevie Wonder can see that!
Originally Posted by B.U.
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 18:11 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 334Beware of those Verfication traps
Those things are nothing but bad news. Unfortunately, they look legitimate because they say they have endorsements from all of these major news and media sites, but it's a complete fraud. It's tough to notice but the credit card isn't even being transmitted securely. Those girls make you feel real bad until you finally realize they're not girls at all. They're fat fucks trolling horny old men to get the one time "verification" fee. If you happened to give it a shot, keep close tabs on your credit card charges. If they managed to capture your credit card number, they might try to use it elsewhere.
Originally Posted by B.U.
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 16:41 #7909Senior Member

Posts: 139Jfc
Are you really asking if you should have given your credit card info to a TGTBT girl that is charging $25 AN HOUR?! What part of that ad seemed legit?
Originally Posted by B.U.
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 16:36 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 650Uber
So I'm thinking about using an Uber on a girl who is somewhat notorious for cash and dash some her clients but the ones who have been with her say she's amazing, advice?
FYI I live very VERY far from her.
-
08-01-20 16:17 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 79What do you guys think?
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/355978455135
I was on Skip the games and saw this ad. I noticed in the location that it didn't say Columbia or White Marsh it had.
Http://datechats.xyz/chat/153/
So I decided to see where that took me. I got there and it was a chat room with EMily and she started typing right away. After a short conversation she wanted me to go to her private server to get verified. Now I am an old man and have been in semi retirement from the hobby for a while. But her verification wanted my credit card number, experation date and security code. I told her that I was not going to give that to that site (it looked like date check, not sure if it was). She then went to the hard sell. She and the site were not going to charge me anything, it was for her safety and to verify me. I declined nicely and told her to be safe and that I needed to be safe also. Was I right? Or is this what we do now?
Play Safe,
B. you.
Also sorry I have been posting since I moved here. I haven't had anything to add to the conversation.
-
08-01-20 08:09 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 205Jessica and Leylani were two of my favorite providers in Bmore. Both had incredible little tatted bodies. I even tried texting Jessica's old 510 number recently in the hope of getting a response.
Originally Posted by Lawnguy
[View Original Post]
I wish they were still around and providing.
Sammy.
-
08-01-20 01:26 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 647Just my luck. Thanks for the head's up, Sammy. Maybe I should start browsing the DC sections and sub forums more often.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 20:07 #7904Regular Member

Posts: 16Jessica and Savannah
I definitely miss some Jessica and Savannah. Those two were great and very friendly. I did run into Jessica once down in Tyson's, but haven't seen her in a few years now, and even longer for Savannah. If anyone has seen them lately, please pass contact info along.
Originally Posted by Lawnguy
[View Original Post]
DCjoker.
-
07-31-20 20:02 #7903Regular Member

Posts: 16Corey is legit
She is definitely legit and has become an ATF of mine. Her head game is great and the box is tight. She is definitely a little more $ than most Baltimore girls, but it is worth more than what's out there for the most part.
Originally Posted by Lawnguy
[View Original Post]
DCjoker.
-
07-31-20 17:12 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 64Who's your go to? For Phat booty I usually go for 443-XXX-6575 or Roxy, I've also been scooping out some new girls that have popped up that have some phat asses.
Originally Posted by Mozam
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 15:26 #7901Senior Member

Posts: 29Nice, Sammy! I have seen 2 out of those that I remember. Little tiny Jessica in the middle. I remember when she traveled around with Savannah, who was one of the nicest and friendliest providers I've ever seen. Then up top middle, is that Leylani? Wow. She had an incredible tatted body. Face. Meh. But overall awesome.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the memories!
-
07-31-20 15:23 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 29I would love to know if she's legit, because she is just my type. Not for the $$, but I might splurge if anyone vouched for her. Looks TGTBT honestly.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote




