Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 5147
-
08-03-20 20:14 #1352He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Manchester Asian
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/665582829335
I was in the area and figured what the hell, I love Asian ladies and Jerry was too far to go to in the time I had so I contacted the two that are advertising on STG (the other has a 615 number) this one was right around the corner from me so that's the one I chose. Two call system, or a text and a call, got the room number, masked up and went in. After a few laps around (cleaning staff) I got to the room and was greeted by a tall, busty cute most likely Korean girl. After some preliminary fondling and kissing I got undressed as did she, really nice body, great soft bolt-ons, probably one of the cutest asians I've seen at one of these places in a very long time. After some more DFK and touchingI put her on the bed and went right to DATY which she seemed to enjoy a lot, from there into a nice CBJ with ball licking and decent deepthroat, from there we went to cowgirl and lots of kissing, then to Mish which she really enjoyed, she was smiling and jamming her tongue down my throat the whole time until I popped. After some more cuddling and kissing I got dressed, said goodbye and was out the door.
Overall one of my best hotel AMP experiences, definitely one of the hotter asians I've seen outside of Jerry's girls.
These girls don't hang around very long so no guarantees she will be there and as always YMMV.
-
08-03-20 19:48 #1351Regular Member

Posts: 20Jess The Entertainer
Hi Gents! I am new to the forum. Any info on Jess The Entertainer?
-
08-03-20 13:57 #1350Regular Member

Posts: 74Tiffany
Tiffany is legit. . Really expensive though. . she has spit out a maggot. But no baby damage. . really clean drug free girl. Likes 420. So bring some if you plan on forking over her expense rates. Hosts in a really nice apt building in Manchester nh. . Was GFE with me. Hot kissing. Licked her pussy real good. Even let me take video of me shoving my cok down her throat. . only bummer is really expensive. . And would not let me msog. I haven't repeated. . But she always texts me sexy pictures trying to entice me to go back. As far as the other girls. Idk. Probably spam. Other one is fat. So hopefully this review helps.
Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 13:51 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 28Looking for any info on Christie, she had ads on eroticmonkey out of seabrook and Manchester. Small young big boob drama free girl. She only did outcall and car dates. Had a great time with her then went away on business and her ads have disappeared since. Been looking to get into contact w her again or see what happened to her. She was really pleasant. Thanks.
-
08-03-20 12:23 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 114Has anyone encountered this person? I have seen her on onebackpage and WYP and was curious. Usually on WYP things work out from what I have run into.
https://onebackpage.com/dating/casua...alian_i8314002
-
08-03-20 10:59 #1347Regular Member

Posts: 24Intel On 4 Manchester / Nashua Providers
Does anyone have experience with these 4 providers?
Jenni: https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...thick_i8759715.
No-name: https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/056376720166.
Natalie: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3058372.
Tiffany: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffany-...chester-822945.
Tiffany seems interesting and she has a 4 myfans account. I just contacted them and I'm waiting to hear back.
-
08-01-20 18:38 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 650I thought I read a post that she may have died? It was a few months ago but I'm not sure exactly when.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 15:45 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 644I tried too
Same as GA.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 22:18 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 87Ava
After seeing a couple of positive reviews of Ava, and after receiving a PM from a trusted member, I scheduled a visit with Ava this evening and am very happy I did. Her pictures are accurate and she delivers as promised with enthusiasm. Treat her well guys, she is a very nice lady.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/966267598143
-
07-31-20 11:25 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 302I tried
I tried a few months ago and had no luck, as she never answered. I just moved on at the time. If you end up meeting her please give a review.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 10:58 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 352Cali
Has anyone seen her: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087.
The site shows recent reviews, but I cannot get a response from her by text or phone.
-
07-31-20 10:25 #1341He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Remi
Remi is all woman and for what she does she is great, reliable and consistent. She has kids and her tits indicate that, nice to fondle but a little deflated. Probably had baby damage she is self conscious about which is why she won't get naked but I only go there for one thing so it doesn't bother me.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 14:36 #1340Banned Member

Posts: 588Remi
Remi has a good gig going on, simple, satisfying, a good value. Why f_uck with a good thing? She's virtually the only long term provider among the many that have come and gone. I too have licked her sweet cooch for a bump to her. And it seems many others have too. There's got to be a reason why she won't for some? Her call. Her rules. That's how she's later this long.
Originally Posted by Fentynalopolas
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 13:27 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 233I also dined at the why with her.
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan978
[View Original Post]
Rac.
-
07-30-20 11:01 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 249Remi
Remi is all woman yes, but while I won't go into details for her personal privacy, she did have a surgery that made it uncomfortable for her to have intercourse, which is why she does not offer it.
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan978
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






