LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 888 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4588

    Uncle LEO maybe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Cali

    So this one flaked on me yesterday. I saw her a month ago and had a great time with her, so I decided to repeat. I texted her yesterday about 230 to see if she was available. We set up a meet time of 315. I arrived at her upscale hotel (already fishy because her last one was lower end) and told her I had arrived. She told me she wasn't ready yet and needed more time. She told me to come in the lobby, and then told me NOT to come in the lobby. She then told me that she needed to run an errand and then she could see me when she got back. So I waited around like a dumbass even though I knew the outcome. At 4 pm, I left the parking lot and was headed home. At 405 she tells me she is ready and I need to come back.

    Here's the fishy part. I never told her I left. Since she had upgraded hotels drastically, and new I had left without me telling her, I suspect our favorite uncle may have been involved. Two black Yukons with blacked out windows were parked behind this establishment when I left. She also asked me to bring condoms and wanted confirmation I had them.

    I suspect I was being set up.

    Thoughts?

  2. #4587

    Page

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/122557865659

    Been texting hit and miss with this one from a week. When I tried to get general location I would get answers like " McDonald's" cookout" quick trip" not very helpful.

    In last 24. Hours she advised she was at a hotel off roper mountain. I asked for photo by pool denied.

    I asked her for a phone call to confirm I was taking to 1. A chick. 2. to pick up on back ground noise. She advised me she did not have time to talk but needed to hustle to make some bread. I advised her to start closing deals (me) instead of constantly generating leeds. Sorry at 200 a clip I need a little customer service. I discontinued communication. YMMV. Good luck.
    For 200 I need her to look better than the chick in those pics.

  3. #4586

    Canceled

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Others probably have tried but just to save someone the trouble. I attempted booking, and she says that she isn't coming to Greenville anymore.

  4. #4585

    Page greenville

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/122557865659

    Been texting hit and miss with this one from a week. When I tried to get general location I would get answers like " McDonald's" cookout" quick trip" not very helpful.

    In last 24. Hours she advised she was at a hotel off roper mountain. I asked for photo by pool denied.

    I asked her for a phone call to confirm I was taking to 1. A chick. 2. to pick up on back ground noise. She advised me she did not have time to talk but needed to hustle to make some bread. I advised her to start closing deals (me) instead of constantly generating leeds. Sorry at 200 a clip I need a little customer service. I discontinued communication. YMMV. Good luck.

  5. #4584
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #4583

    Ally Jade

    Any info with Ally Jade? Search came back with nothing for Ally except that larger Ally one with obviously fake pics.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/805433872233

  7. #4582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any insight on McKenzi?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/375677223046
    Been thinking about seeing her. I've seen Mandy (blonde in the photos) several times and always had a great time. If she's staying with Mandy, then she's real and safe. Mandy is still the best Greenville provider, even with everything covered and not GFE.

  8. #4581

    MckenziMorgan

    Anybody have any insight on McKenzi?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/375677223046

  9. #4580

    Anyone real

    Is there anyone still real on STG? Seems like they are all bots to pay sites.

  10. #4579

    Ashlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I hope that this is not out of line because I absolutely do not intend it to be. Actually maybe this is more a defense of her. I barely know her. But have had some real conversation with her and people who know her. She has schizophrenia. Demons haven't helped. But she really is very sweet. And obviously stunningly beautiful.
    Was interested in seeing this one before she her latest post on STG. Besides the cray-cray love letter, the evident visit from Dr. Papo and her right hand pointing to where the demons are coming from is just bizarre and IMO on this side of dangerous.

    Stay safe guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjQ2MjEzNmE0M2UyMmZiZDk1NzIyYThhMmEwZjQwYjZjNGI5MWFm.jpg‎   MTY3MzI2NDVlM2IxZjRjZmI5NTEyNzRlOTBjODQ4ZDJiZjQ1ZTI4.jpg‎  

  11. #4578
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Ella

    Dreamt with Ella. Set up wasn't easy. There was a lot of feeling out LEO wise. Once I was trusted, I got the address. Once in the room, she was very nice and talkative. Put me at ease. She is small and adorable. Very pretty. She started with a little strip tease. Then off with our clothes. She have a great BBBJ, not long, but really good. Then she allowed DATY which she enjoyed. Cover on. Started in mish, then cowgirl and then finally finished in the bag With mish. Great visit. Will definitely repeat.

  12. #4577

    My guess is fake

    Good luck.

  13. #4576

    Check the location

    Any time that you don't see a real location (Greenville, Anderson, S'ville, etc.) listed should be a huge red flag that this one wants $$$ w / o there ever being a possibility for one on one enjoyment.

  14. #4575
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #4574

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape