Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 911 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 961 1011 1411 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10398

    How do these gals stay in business?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Tried to schedule with her and gave her a 20 minute warning call. Had me wait 20 minutes and told me she was taking a break. No other explanation. Nada.
    Was it this Shannon?

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1642614

    I saw Shannon about five years ago and had a decent time for a non-GFE session. She had too much to drink ahead of my next visit with her some time later and her performance suffered accordingly. I never paid her a third visit.

    This also reminds me of Beverly, the mixed-race 420-friendly Latina with whom I had a nice visit a few years ago but stood me up when I scheduled a follow-up visit. Despite her history, Beverly was in town last month. And then there's Chelsea, who recently advertised in Springfield. I saw her twice a couple of years back, OK the first time and better the second. However, her rude phone manners prevented a third or subsequent visit. How do these gals stay in business when they're either rude to mongers, abuse substances or waste their time?

  2. #10397

    Ashley, is she gone?

    I texted her to see if I could see her today but she never texted back. Maybe she already left the area?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/back-b...emand/31406044

  3. #10396

    Big spender.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    This is your second post. I have more than enough assholes here that I have to deal with, I don't need anymore.

    A2

  4. #10395

    Shannon Love. Waste of time. Rude

    Tried to schedule with her and gave her a 20 minute warning call. Had me wait 20 minutes and told me she was taking a break. No other explanation. Nada.

  5. #10394

    Karla Jasmine

    Yes, I've seen her at the apartment that Mya, and Bee also frequent. As, well as, her, own, incall in Alexandria. Seems like, she increased her rate on 411 from the other booker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barlon  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken, she used to go by the name Karla and was a roommate for Asian Mya. It's been a while since a last saw her but those pics aren't hers but not too far off.

  6. #10393

    Aileen CVIP

    So after reading about kgirls I decided to partake and I see why they are appealing. I had a dream with Aileen which was great. She is darker than the photo as has been mentioned before but aside from that she is cute and has a nice rack. We did the usual routine that everyone is accustomed to when I arrived. She maintained great eye contact during the preshow. I didn't get any DFK but its not something I was heartbroken about. She is late 20's (29) for those that care about that. Also it was mentioned previously about tightness and although I didn't get the "gorilla fist" experience I had to take my time before I could pick up momentum. Overall an enjoyable time and I would repeat based off this experience. If there is anything specific you would like to know that hasn't been covered in the group feel free to contact me.

    JI.

  7. #10392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Long Money

    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review but damn, $$. 5 for a simple BBBJ? Not my money though, and you left happy!
    I guess some guy's money is longer than others? Pretty expensive imo.

  8. #10391

    Sharon CVIP

    Had an excellent time, mainly due to her playful attitude. She's very service-oriented and looks to please. She kind of reminds me of Samantha, both in looks and attitude, although her body isn't quite as toned. I'd say her pictures are accurate, with the first one being the most accurate. I'd place her around mid to late 30's, although I'm probably off. Went through all the usual acronyms and it seemed like she was into DFK. She's really into shower-play, which I enjoy, and she did this thing during the BJ where she used hot then cold water in her mouth, which was a first for me. Seems like rimming might be on the menu, but I didn't partake. I'd repeat based on attitude alone.

  9. #10390

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HellBoyX  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a thank you reply but your mailbox is full. Just wanted you to know I appreciated it!
    Thanks for the heads up. If you have any questions or Intel feel free to hit my inbox.

  10. #10389
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  11. #10388

    Antibodies

    So I'm surprised that I haven't seen ads from providers saying they've had the covid and are therefore safe to see. Seems like there would be some by now and seems it would be an attractive feature. Maybe there are just so many mongers who don't care that it doesn't occur to them to mention it. Eh?

  12. #10387

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    Check your pm.
    Sent you a thank you reply but your mailbox is full. Just wanted you to know I appreciated it!

  13. #10386

    Some advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Lelo88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any info on this girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...188/3059006072
    The best way to get answers to your questions is to build up what's known as "board cred" by going out, seeing some providers and posting reviews.

    Doing your homework ahead of time is also helpful. One thing you can do is search an ad's photos using Google images or TinEye. FYI, I searched two of the photos and both of them turned up hits on what appears to be a Mexican erotic massage website. So those photos are likely fake.

  14. #10385
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGiant  [View Original Post]
    Texted this Asian ads with fake pictures whom when met in person actually looked good, did a hr for 160+40 BBBJ, she's got a big decent D cups, kitty is not the tight type but is super wet. She's in fairfax, close to the costco if anyone has been there. Considering the price is all going up, if anyone just want a qucik FS for cheap, she's pretty decent.

    Good luck hunting to all!
    Just a friendly suggestion for future reports, provide more info. Like the ad link. Otherwise, your report is not very useful to many. Imagine this:

    Friend: Hey man, where did you get that hat?

    You: The store in Fairfax, close to the Costco.

  15. #10384

    Tiffany from Elite

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=122

    $250 for hhr.

    Not much else I can add from the last time I reported on her back in December. Sane Tysons location as back then. Doggy with her is still the best, the view of the jiggly butt meat just jump starts the nut cannon. She told me she's only here for 10 days though, so see her while you're able.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape