Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 6989
-
08-03-20 09:49 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 205Info
Any of you guys make progress with her:
https://www.seeking.com/member/bc44c...0-c383a29a8e6f
Pretty face PR. She ghosted me week ago for drinks in Hartford for 3 pm. Said someone passed away. I never left the house. Then she says that same day I will ready to meet at night. Ghosted again.
Then I texted her week later and she said she hasnt met anyone and we can meet. I asked for body pic and sent her one. Then ghost. LOL. SA so good for your ego.
Hard to tell on that body and she wouldn't send pic so I am out. Report back if any progress anyone.
-
08-03-20 08:48 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 561Literally looking for a free meal
Came across this piece of work not too long ago. Says things like time is money and quick to hand out her cashapp name.
Cute but not hot.
Def not hot enough to have the attitude she has.
Wants to be taken out to lunch or dinner first. Already has the restaurant picked out.
I already know how that would play out.
Pass.
https://www.seeking.com/member/43e00...6-fc042fda2ccd
-
08-03-20 07:27 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 64Culheart
Similar experience yesterday, back and forth messages. It took her a long time to reply each time, so probably many multiple conversations going on. She wanted to host at her home, first red flag. Then, she texted some kind of link to another site, with a yadada explanation. Another red flag.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 23:27 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 5229She's still a faker, just using a delay tactic. She'll come up with another reason or emergency to get money from you. They're not going to do this for free. Play along if you wish but there'll be no meeting. The chit chat is a way to gain your trust. It may not even be a woman. I blocked her a few months ago.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-02-20 19:24 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 205https://www.seeking.com/member/ce531...8-f47e983b0af0
$100 dollars to cashapp to prove your real. Then block.
These girls are really delusional.
-
08-02-20 19:22 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 58Had a very similar back and forth with her, she wouldn't give a good verification pic so I cut it off. Something about the way she was talking made my spidey sense tingle. Maybe she's just a weirdo but I passed.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 16:48 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 1322SA- culheart in Bristol
She's 31, married but divorce almost final, 2 kids, joined yesterday (photos & SA link below). She says she still lives with her almost ex, but he is away until the end of the month. I made first contact late last night. This morning we were texting. I asked about a donation and she says she doesn't want anything except sex, but if I can get a $100 PlayStation card to get rid of her kids to go to a friends house, that would be nice. I figured she was going to have me buy the card and give her the number over the phone and I'd be scammed. So, I say "I'll bring it with me" and she says "Great!" We exchange photos, then I get a topless pic of her and she asks me for a dick pic. Then, questions like what's my favorite position, what am I going to do to her, etc. She wanted me there today! Googled phone number & Google imaged her profile picts with no results. I just don't get a good feeling about this. Am I missing something?
Blue.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7aea3...5-ac71964fde5d
-
08-01-20 21:19 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 5229Well, maybe Brazil or Columbia considering how Venezuela has gone from rich to eating zoo animals, but yeah, my best times over many years were with South American babes. They do it like there's no tomorrow. Never had a bad experience with them.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-01-20 20:26 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 205If only we all lived in Caracas. We would be in heaven. LOL.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 19:27 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 576That's crazy.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
I've seen full on topless pictures on Seeking.
I've also seen frequently South American women posting pictures of "themselves" in nothing but fishnet body suits, nipples exposed.
-
08-01-20 15:35 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 1322Boob pic
It never got accepted. Never got to see it.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 15:34 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 1322Not a prostitute?
I would tell her "Honey, you want to charge money for sex. We already established what you are. We are just haggling on the price right now.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
08-01-20 13:49 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 5229Ugh, she's big and fugly at any rate. There are 8's and 9's out there at half the rate. After 3 years on that site she's had no nibble yet claims she can spot the fake sugar daddys. Too hilarious!
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-01-20 05:57 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 628Where's the boob picture?
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 03:13 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 483This one told me she's not a prostitute then said her minimum is 600 $ https://www.seeking.com/member/89da7...5-91b1325aceec.









Reply With Quote






