Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17906
    Quote Originally Posted by VenecosWing  [View Original Post]
    Any Information About Makenzie Rae?
    Older small bbw, but very well proportioned. Now sensuous meet.

    I have not repeated yet, but I will.

  2. #17905

    Madam Khan

    No, she didn't request on from me. I had been in comms with her for a few months off & on. But, if she asked, I wouldn't have had a problem sending it. Its my dick, not my face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski69  [View Original Post]
    Did you send a dick pic to schedule as the Ad requests? Inquiring minds would like to know.

    The dude abides.

  3. #17904

    Just wondering-

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeing her a few months, finally decided to take the plunge once I was in Orlando again. Comms were thru IG (not text) . She jis the girl in the pics. Light skin, short, petite, slim, perfect tits / nipples, cute bubble butt, SUPER tight kitty, and pretty feet. Great personality & can hold a nice convo as long as you're not a jerk. Started with a quick CBJ to get me ready, then bent her over in K9 on the bed (She can handle some pipe). Finished in the bag (my legs were shaking) . I WILL REPEAT every-time I am visiting Orlando.
    Dk d
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...225/3212477145
    Did you send a dick pic to schedule as the Ad requests? Inquiring minds would like to know.

    The dude abides.

  4. #17903

    KiKi (Madam Khan) Mixed Spinner in LBV

    Been eyeing her a few months, finally decided to take the plunge once I was in Orlando again. Comms were thru IG (not text) . She is the girl in the pics. Light skin, short, petite, slim, perfect tits / nipples, cute bubble butt, SUPER tight kitty, and pretty feet. Great personality & can hold a nice convo as long as you're not a jerk. Started with a quick CBJ to get me ready, then bent her over in K9 on the bed (She can handle some pipe). Finished in the bag (my legs were shaking) . I WILL REPEAT every-time I am visiting Orlando.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...225/3212477145
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9006e7e2062c6be72da9333991c1171a_f.jpg‎   c0d6a73b291d058f14a86dae93e4e94b_f.jpg‎   f48874a03bd727e8ed873c97a8dfc4ef_f.jpg‎   26ad6df7e7f5d23ba237fce50e1f2b07_f.jpg‎   1bf65dddb62f849a25a59da55a8019a2_f.jpg‎  

    4c366b29d7be4bfe6224d5edc374557a_f.jpg‎   28734b9b2a7bba79c63013128db0c7c6_f.jpg‎   41d7518a9ae9be664b0bc31019de1857_f.jpg‎  

  5. #17902

    SabrinaT

    Finally after a year of trying to link with Sabrina it finally happened on Thursday.

    She's very good with communication and is very funny. She can have a great conversation. Spent a little bit of time with her and can tell why she has all the great reviews. I'd deff repeat.

  6. #17901

    Miamia, what's not to like??

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something here? I wouldn't even let this chick blow a friend let alone me. Honestly, she would have to cough up coin to be with me. ScaryAF, I'm sorry but, I just don't get it boys.

    PG.
    PG, we have shared intel on quite a number of gals. I *think* we both like spinner types in the rotation. Mia is not crack thin. I agree she has very little body fat, but her muscle tone is excellent. Her bolt-ons are a bit over the top in size for her frame, so I can see what you would be concerned about. I have seen pictures of her earlier in life, she was always skinny.

    For me, Mia is great. Thin, bolt-ons, eraser nipples, round butt, offers greek. Never watches clock and does what I want. I also like a MILF in her 40's, they are way less inhibited.

    My only complaint would be spotty comms.

    I guess we will agree to disagree on this one.

  7. #17900

    Jodie is a solid choice

    Have seen Jodie off and on for the past 3 years. Chill attitude and in call. Tight body and always ready for fun. Don't think I have ever heard a bad thing spoken about her. If your in Deltona give her a call.

    Quote Originally Posted by G2245  [View Original Post]
    West coast monger here. Looking to pass by this weekend. Any suggestions on a good woman in her 30's or older than knows how to treat a man well? Anyone seen the girl with the dolphin tattoo?

    That about this one?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/52908005/

    I will aso be around Deltona. Anything on Jodie.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1192974

    Or what about Bella?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/hi-i-m...d-for/28458535

  8. #17899

    Any Information About Makenzie Rae?

    Any Information About Makenzie Rae?

  9. #17898

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJhonny  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's her location, like east colonial, downtown?
    Outcall only.

  10. #17897

    Mimi

    Yesterday I was able to take a very nice nap thanks to TrollingOBT. I contacted Mimi and she responded quickly. Two text system. I arrived at a nice, safe location off of S OBT and dosed off. Mimi opened the door and wow. She was dressed in a nice pair of black lace bra and panties looking sexy. I couldn't stay long so we had a little chit chat I went into a deep sleep that started with a very nice BBBJ. It was so good I had to stop her so that I could get to the main event. Switched to doggie and her kitty was so tight I almost blew my load after a couple of strokes. Switched to mish and man can this spinner take a pounding. Moments later I gifted her with a nice pearl necklace, washed up and was on my way. She checks all the boxes for me. Will repeat.

  11. #17896

    MILF help

    West coast monger here. Looking to pass by this weekend. Any suggestions on a good woman in her 30's or older than knows how to treat a man well? Anyone seen the girl with the dolphin tattoo?

    That about this one?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/52908005/

    I will aso be around Deltona. Anything on Jodie.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1192974

    Or what about Bella?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/hi-i-m...d-for/28458535

  12. #17895

    Location?

    Hey what's her location, like east colonial, downtown?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    Got to see nina again this past weekend. Took a chance and contacted her on short notice to see if available. Communication was quick, and she has a very good memory. Within a couple of hours, we were catching up with each other the past couple of months. Was a great hour to spend with her. BBBJ, daty, multiple positions.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nina-escort-orlando-823242

  13. #17894

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by NYTrader731  [View Original Post]
    He wasn't referring to Mia. Some chick on Semeron with a gut.
    Well I stick to my statement.

  14. #17893

    Nina

    Got to see nina again this past weekend. Took a chance and contacted her on short notice to see if available. Communication was quick, and she has a very good memory. Within a couple of hours, we were catching up with each other the past couple of months. Was a great hour to spend with her. BBBJ, daty, multiple positions.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nina-escort-orlando-823242

  15. #17892

    Quick and Easy

    I seen Ms. Diamond last night and she was such a pleaser. Easy connection, drama free, great looking girl and she dresses up. A loud moaner and enjoys every drop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape