Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 9711
-
08-02-20 17:04 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 3690Not really true
Everyone knew Rose advertised BB for extra so it didn't make sense to change her name and pics to Cece to avoid confusion. Fendi didn't advertise BB for extra before but still kept her old name and pics. A girl may change name and pic when they were not busy enough, had a bad review, or wanted to hide. Mostly to confuse and trick us.
It's only surprising to you guys because this LA agency rarely had a reason to do it. Most of their girls are well known. I still hold this agency in high esteem because they are more honest with regular clients or at least clients they like.
I would start outing girls if I felt for these tricks. The hobby would hit bottom by that time and I wouldn't mind getting blacklist for piercing through all shenanigans.
Originally Posted by JohnPot
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 15:31 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 39Pass. Not a lot of ass. Decent sized tits but just young and inexperienced. If your an ass man, pass on her. Just believe me, pass.
Originally Posted by PrinceOfK
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 14:44 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 29KTE baby chu
Any intel on KTE's baby chu?
-
08-02-20 00:58 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 193Brooke Is Not Kandy
Thanks for saving me a trip. I saw Rose already at KTE and she was doable BBFSCIP but these days I'm conserving my whoring funds. Pics look better photo-glammed but it is her in the pics. Not so cute and young IRL. She wants to work hard to please. As for Brooke with M; she is not Kandy (even though those are Kandy's pics recycled for this girl) for those who remember her. M clarified this is not the same girl but claims she's good! I haven't seen Brooke yet.
Originally Posted by HonghuBen
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 22:44 #5177Snowflake

Posts: 405Not really, when a girl started as non BB then decide to go BB for extra, they will change her name to avoid confusion. That's actually a good idea. Example, Robyn with J down in OC was non BB before, then she decide to go BB for extra, they change her name to Izabel.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 19:33 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 1190Rose was already at Cakdolls for the last few weeks. So they just changed her name and pics? That's an unusual move from this org.
Originally Posted by HonghuBen
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 18:16 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 40Cece=Rose
Just saw Cece at J. Turned out she's Rose who has worked at many agencies like Jewelry, SAG, and KTE.
-
07-31-20 19:23 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 7266Maybe in 2021 is what she told me when I saw her Tysons Corner. Going to see her again maybe next week?
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 17:26 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 313The best representation of her in the pictures would be the top half of the second pic and the bottom half of the third.
Originally Posted by HonghuBen
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 17:19 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 313I don't think she has butt implants. She doesn't have a big butt, and I couldn't find the surgery scars. It was just round and nice to touch and look at.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 15:34 #5171Banned Member

Posts: 1258Cece
Does she have butt implants or is that Butt naturally round and firm?
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 14:51 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 44White
Damn I just tried to make an appt but she's out for the week. Thanks for the heads up, I think I'll just try Ha Mi this time until White comes back. LA is a far drive anyway. Still looking for a DDG to replace Mindy7. If anyone has a suggestion let me know!
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 14:41 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 199I would go with White too. She is fun willing and able. Really easy going and top notch service.
Originally Posted by MGlobe
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 13:50 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 40Real Pics?
Thanks for the review. How close are the pictures?
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 13:24 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 415Jazmin vs White
Seen them both. For me it's White hands down. Jazmin is fussy when it comes to playing with her tits, complains that she's sensitive whereas White just presents her luscious naturals for your enjoyment.
Originally Posted by MGlobe
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




