Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 10964
-
07-30-20 19:26 #3329Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 77MCE making Indi websites
Maybe is because MCE doesn't have a website so Markus is making so called "independent " websites to get clients. How else can Markus advertise if his website is gone? He is placing the girls in jeopardy if he is going that route. Having 15 k clients lists isn't enough for greedy Markus.
Originally Posted by DanDaMan6
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 17:06 #3328Regular Member

Posts: 19Unfortunately I did not know going in. She was a sweetheart, but told her that she really shouldn't use someone else's pictures that are not even close to how she looks like. Live and learn (will definitely reverse search next time).
Originally Posted by Clauckle
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 17:02 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 56I hope you knew going in that it wouldn't be the girl in the pics. Reverse image brough up her instagram page pretty quickly: https://www.instagram.com/KAUSHAL/.
Originally Posted by DanDaMan6
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 16:58 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 61Will report back
I reached out and agreed to meet on Saturday. Will bring her a bottle of wine and report back anything interesting she might share.
Originally Posted by ColossalNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 16:55 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 61Second that
I've searched high and low for her. She had the absolute best natural breasts I have ever laid my hands on.
Originally Posted by ElRock999
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 15:14 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 180She's not on their list. As for Chloe, she retained the same name when she left for Angelli's then MA.
Originally Posted by GRBurbank
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 14:12 #3323Regular Member

Posts: 18Charlotte mce
What about Charlotte from a year of two ago. Anyone knows her whereabouts. Or if she went to another agency or went independent. Wouldn't mind seeing her again.
-
07-30-20 14:05 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 61More info
She looks gorgeous, I might have to try. How long was the session & how much $$$ ? Also what services did it include?
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
Thanks man!
-
07-30-20 13:07 #3321Regular Member

Posts: 19Zarah
https://tryst.link/escort/zarah-sahara
Not the girl in the photos. Not even close. She is very friendly and eager to please. Offers BBBJ and several positions, but definitely not worth price of admission.
-
07-30-20 13:07 #3320Regular Member

Posts: 18Charlotte mce
How about Charlotte from like a year or 2 yrs ago. Does anyone know her whereabouts or if she went to another agency or went independent? Wouldn't mind seeing her again.
Originally Posted by GRBurbank
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 12:38 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 318Lilly at CLM
Here is a quick review and Picture of Lilly at CLM.
She's very friendly, has a wide open menu, attached is pictures of her face and body so you can see for yourself.
If you speak Spanish I think the experience is better as that is her native language, but English should be fine. In conclusion I know Latinas are a rare treat so if she's your thing you can't go wrong.
Angel Bravo out.
-
07-30-20 12:32 #3318Regular Member

Posts: 19This is just my personal theory based on past agencies.
Originally Posted by GRBurbank
[View Original Post]
She was on their list this week. 450 rate but they run daily 'specials'. I have heard some agencies get angry when their money cows leave. Why did you get blacklisted?
-
07-30-20 12:32 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 69Just say no to someone wanting 2.5 times what they used to get for a session.
Originally Posted by AToledoRo100
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 11:09 #3316Regular Member

Posts: 24Chloe is at MA
Chloe is at Modeling Avenue, the agency run by Sandra.
Originally Posted by AToledoRo100
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 10:55 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 45Kelani
That's a possibility but I had seen Kelani profile on SA. She was discussed on another thread on here. No one on that thread know who she is. Many thought that profile is a fake and she is GPS.
Originally Posted by DanDaMan6
[View Original Post]
I know Angellis did and probably still does independent websites for their girls, but in fact was a agency behind it. Haven't seen other models active on SA that Marcus has on his roster and websites of Marcus girls having indie website. Have to wait and see. So I think Kelani May have went Indi.










Reply With Quote





