Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 19295
-
08-01-20 13:17 #8675Senior Member

Posts: 48EYt another Taylor
She used to go by April, my recollection is the reviews were not very positive and that she is mechanical and a clock watcher. Did not partake, so it's second hand info. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ChunkyLover99
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 11:19 #8674Senior Member

Posts: 665Jasmine
Anyone know what happened to Jasmine? She was always great. Is she still around? No new ads and no answer from the numbers I have.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/145089823638
-
08-01-20 11:07 #8673Senior Member

Posts: 46Stacie is back
Hey fellow mongers I guess stacie just got back from her visit at uncles.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/514117771791
-
08-01-20 08:59 #8672Senior Member

Posts: 48Same
I tried to visit her a couple nights ago and within seconds of pulling up a guy on a moped pulled up on me. So I drove off. I texted her to let her know why I chose to skip our planned session. About a half hour later she responds to tell me it was just her landlord but didn't feel right to me.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 17:46 #8671Senior Member

Posts: 302Any Mongers have a in-law suite or house they want to rent
Contact me offline if you do. Monger On!
-
07-31-20 17:01 #8670Senior Member

Posts: 665Shaaee
Wow! I went to see her at a house on a dead end street. In the 30 seconds it took me to turn around there were 2 cars and 3 people already there, then 2 more cars pull up. Drug deals out in the open. As I drove off two more cars pull up, drug deal out the window of their cars. Shaaee did walk outside. She does not look at all like her pics. Shd had red hair that appeared short. I waved at her as I drove off. She sent some texts asking me to come back after I told her via text it was a little too busy for me. She then called and said it was all quiet now, apologized, but I told her not this time, I have to go with my instincts, but maybe another time if you have a much quieter and private place. Noone should go to this house. Great chance of being busted by the cops in a drug sting or jumped by one of the crackheads.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 15:37 #8669Regular Member

Posts: 18Did anyone ever vouch for her? I was actually wondering the same and came over looking for a review.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 09:09 #8668Senior Member

Posts: 307Andrea
Have not seen her but I did call. She wanted a picture of my drivers license and it was 250 for 1/2 or 300 for and hour. Pass.
Originally Posted by AlphaNigga
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 23:25 #8667Senior Member

Posts: 346Boss Lady
I recently heard she was leaving town. For how long or for good, who knows. Its probably for the best though. I started seeing her recently again after a long hiatus and things went pretty well, just like old times. Her boyfriend is in jail and she got back together with her ex-girlfriend. The last time I saw her she was pretty upset about her current situation and proceeded to smoked a bunch of crack right in front of me. I didn't know what to say and I'm not a user, she didn't give a fuck. Hopefully she gets help because it didn't take long for her to slide back into the habit.
-
07-30-20 20:54 #8666Senior Member

Posts: 381Yes and she is a very good time. She got herself clean and is doing well. Body the last time I seen her a few months ago was nice.
Originally Posted by AlphaNigga
[View Original Post]
Good skills and clean.
-
07-30-20 19:08 #8665Banned Member

Posts: 16Name Unknown
Anyone had the luck with this beautiful lady in Melbourne?
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...h/490076020554
-
07-30-20 18:25 #8664Banned Member

Posts: 1739Kimmy
Any info on this new lady?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/822732892942
-
07-30-20 16:39 #8663Senior Member

Posts: 342Unbelievable
If she sent back the money, you should asked her to marry you. LOL.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
Never heard that before.
-
07-30-20 16:31 #8662Senior Member

Posts: 119Colleen
Haven't seen her for some time, but can confirm she loves creampie. I guess it was a matter of time.
Originally Posted by Yondaime
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 16:16 #8661Banned Member

Posts: 16Andrea
She looks really beautiful! Anyone knows her?
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...t/499306495497










Reply With Quote




