Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 19287
-
07-30-20 23:25 #8667Senior Member

Posts: 346Boss Lady
I recently heard she was leaving town. For how long or for good, who knows. Its probably for the best though. I started seeing her recently again after a long hiatus and things went pretty well, just like old times. Her boyfriend is in jail and she got back together with her ex-girlfriend. The last time I saw her she was pretty upset about her current situation and proceeded to smoked a bunch of crack right in front of me. I didn't know what to say and I'm not a user, she didn't give a fuck. Hopefully she gets help because it didn't take long for her to slide back into the habit.
-
07-30-20 20:54 #8666Senior Member

Posts: 381Yes and she is a very good time. She got herself clean and is doing well. Body the last time I seen her a few months ago was nice.
Originally Posted by AlphaNigga
[View Original Post]
Good skills and clean.
-
07-30-20 19:08 #8665Banned Member

Posts: 16Name Unknown
Anyone had the luck with this beautiful lady in Melbourne?
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...h/490076020554
-
07-30-20 18:25 #8664Banned Member

Posts: 1739Kimmy
Any info on this new lady?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/822732892942
-
07-30-20 16:39 #8663Senior Member

Posts: 342Unbelievable
If she sent back the money, you should asked her to marry you. LOL.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
Never heard that before.
-
07-30-20 16:31 #8662Senior Member

Posts: 119Colleen
Haven't seen her for some time, but can confirm she loves creampie. I guess it was a matter of time.
Originally Posted by Yondaime
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 16:16 #8661Banned Member

Posts: 16Andrea
She looks really beautiful! Anyone knows her?
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...t/499306495497
-
07-30-20 11:06 #8660Regular Member

Posts: 7I will start the bidding with "is she the girl in the pictures"!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 10:20 #8659Senior Member

Posts: 2959A couple suggestions
First, maybe include a link so we know who you're asking about. I'm guessing it's this Jazzy:
Originally Posted by KevTheDude366
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/345962236785
http://archive.ph/hog6j
Second, you might want to be a bit more specific in your request, just asking if anyone has "info" doesn't let us know what's important to you. Do you want to know if she's the girl in the pictures? Where she's located? Donation structure? Services offered? The more detail you provide, the better the responses you'll get. Just my two cents!
-
07-30-20 06:10 #8658Regular Member

Posts: 2Jazzy
Does anyone have info on Jazzy.
Can someone pm me for info thanks.
-
07-29-20 20:02 #8657Senior Member

Posts: 920Twas not I that planted a bastard in that belly.
Originally Posted by Yondaime
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 14:18 #8656Senior Member

Posts: 49Rowdy Russian
Saw the "rowdy Russian". I have to disagree with some of the prior posts about her weight being heavier then advertised, but maybe her weight loss is recent. She is definitely paranoid, fair enough given the profession. Pros and cons.
Pro-I like her body, nice round ass, pretty puss, nice smaller boobs. Rate was very reasonable and timing was good. Comms were pretty good, some delay but nothing bad.
Cons-can't DT, placed hand on back of head during BBBJ and received a firm "no". Sometimes when doing mish I like to place my hand on girls neck, not a choke or anything, bdsm isn't my thing, but I received a form "no" on that as well. No big deal.
Story:
One of my regulars fell through so I scrolled the STG to find something for me. Quick talk and we set a date. She was paranoid upon arrival but soon seemed to relax. Started with BBBJ and daty which she seemed responsive to. Slapitty the old hat on, went through some of my favorite positions, game over. Nothing overly exciting, rowdy, or wild.
Would I repeat? I hesitantly probably would. Not first 3 on my list but no signs of usage and good teeth get me. The issue was she didn't seem really into it. Far from GFE and had a look of disinterest that may have just been her face. Some providers seem to enjoy their hobbies a lot more and that's where my coins would go first.
Senior and contributing members feel free to PM any questions.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/643407084696
-
07-29-20 14:18 #8655Senior Member

Posts: 151PM me if you know. . .
It's been a couple of weeks since "Brevard's best provider" abruptly feel off the radar.
So much going on. . . Leaves a bit of concern.
-
07-29-20 12:09 #8654Senior Member

Posts: 255She came through.
She sent me back the money. Unheard of in this hobby, but she came through.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
http://treasure-coast.skipthegames.c...y/553869310299
I'm still never going to send Money up front again, but this provider kept her word.
-
07-29-20 11:36 #8653Senior Member

Posts: 62Savannah: If she calls back
So have been trying to set up a visit with:
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co E /542081814200 (Savannah).
For the last three days. Texted three times each day, morning, noon and night and nothing. Not even a not interested or am busy, etc.
So maybe she is out of the picture again.








Reply With Quote






