LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22138

    Ckb Cbk

    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Where's cbk.
    Tried Cindy to see what all the fuss was about on her blowjob skills. Couldn't suck long enough to make me cum in her mouth. I'll give her a five rating. I went to give her a reach around An fuck I thought I felt a penis It was a growth under her ass the size t.

    Of a hotdog. Not cute at all.

  2. #22137
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Try Bella Wednesday an Friday.
    Bella from what establishment?

  3. #22136
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    It's funny but every two or three weeks someone asks that question. And that goes back years. And then a senior member says look back a couple of pages. Then they still don't get it. Then someone gives them the secret password, the Foot Reflexology place near the Fish and ChiPs place on Springdale and Westminster. It's like an initiation. Sorry if I broke tradition.
    What's fish and chips? 😁129322;.

  4. #22135
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    It's funny but every two or three weeks someone asks that question. And that goes back years. And then a senior member says look back a couple of pages. Then they still don't get it. Then someone gives them the secret password, the Foot Reflexology place near the Fish and ChiPs place on Springdale and Westminster. It's like an initiation. Sorry if I broke tradition.
    I finally figured it out, apparently there was some 60 year old grandma that would just bareback any dude like 12 times a day. LOL.

  5. #22134

    F and C

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwasalt3  [View Original Post]
    What's F&C?
    It's funny but every two or three weeks someone asks that question. And that goes back years. And then a senior member says look back a couple of pages. Then they still don't get it. Then someone gives them the secret password, the Foot Reflexology place near the Fish and ChiPs place on Springdale and Westminster. It's like an initiation. Sorry if I broke tradition.

  6. #22133

    First Class

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    We promise not to tell anyone outside of the internet. I don't know what " lunch with my mother in laws friends" mean, they're all old and cranky? And which place can't I wee wee
    Mother in law's friends means that First Class is not very fun or exciting (maybe Lulu there is an exception). And Wi Wi is my most recent disappointing provider there. As opposed to Dung Dung at 5 Star on Euclid and Brookhurst. Dung Dung, I shit you not.

  7. #22132
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwasalt3  [View Original Post]
    What's F&C?
    Fish & Chips. A nearby establishment.

  8. #22131

    Like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    I would walk out right away. There are other places that offer 160 total
    What places would those be? I see comments like this constantly but they have actually have alternatives.

  9. #22130

    Anyone been to Star's on Glassell Street in Orange post lockdown?

    I've been curious about getting into Latinas so I'm curious what their lineup is looking like right now. Anyone have intel? Looking mostly in Santa Ana and Orange.

  10. #22129

    Promise

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Shhhh! Don't tell anyone but it's business as usual at True Care and First Class in Santa Ana. True Care is reminding me a little of 6 Star. First Class reminds me a little of lunch with my mother in laws friends. Avoid Wi Wi there. That's right, pronounced Wee Wee. She'll just piss you off.
    We promise not to tell anyone outside of the internet. I don't know what " lunch with my mother in laws friends" mean, they're all old and cranky? And which place can't I wee wee?

  11. #22128

    Old school

    1. Amber. Angel.

    2. Anna- imperial.

    3. Lucy. Queen Bee.

    4. Vivi. Emerald.

    5. Cindy. Lavender.

    6. Jojo. Imperial.

    7. Emily. Emerald.

    8. Katie. Angel.

    9. Misha. Bedazzled.

    10. Christy. Bedazzled.

    11. Apple-.

    12. Tiffany. Imperial.

    13. Cici-.

    14. Victoria. Emerald.

    15. Jenny. Emerald.

    16. Emily.

    17. Vy -.

    18. Hannah.

    19. Nikki. Imperil.

    Need to find some new honeys.

  12. #22127
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    LOL. It would be pretty tough to perform a BJ with a mask on!

    She wore one up to that point.
    I wasn't sure if she had a mask with a hole cut into it.

    Kinda like a glory hole.

  13. #22126
    Anyone know any mobile "massage" therapist.

  14. #22125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel  [View Original Post]
    I live very close to F&C and as I was driving up that particular stretch of road today, I realized how many places are on that street all within a mile or 1. 5 mile stretch.

    F&C.

    VY.

    5 Star Body.

    Cloud 9.

    Happy Happy.

    Lucky Pavilion.

    CKB.

    There also the Q Life place, but I suspect it's legit.

    We need to petition the city to rename that section of street to something more appropriate. RubNTug Ave, Happy Bl, Avenida De La FS, etc, etc.
    What's F&C?

  15. #22124
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    So lately I've been diving into the Latinas for FS and nuru. I have been wanting a young Asian girl for either nuru or FS. I miss the purple rain days. I just saw a place advertising young Asians in Stanton. I text they give me the same shopping center as purple rain.

    Anyone try it out? If not I'll toftt soon.
    There is a new shop in that spot where PR was.

    I liked that place also. There was a beautiful college student named Sammy there that was delicious.

    I also noticed the old Temptation spot looks to be reopening also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape