Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 31847
-
07-30-20 15:42 #17102Senior Member

Posts: 439Clearly someone has
I mean. Looking at the pics, it would seem that someone had a nice time with her. Just hoping it's someone here who can provide details!
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 13:47 #17101Senior Member

Posts: 644Looks OK
Anyone have intel on this one number looks OK but probably fake but who knows I am almost tired of looking.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...h/087615080874
-
07-29-20 22:48 #17100Senior Member

Posts: 489Experience
Has anyone experienced this lady yet?
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...h/272324584474
-
07-29-20 16:53 #17099Senior Member

Posts: 644Mary
Would this be her.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
https://nashville.rubratings.com/148838
-
07-29-20 16:47 #17098Senior Member

Posts: 644Losing hope
OK made contact says text her back later. Ghosted again third time this month. Wish she would get it together just tell me to f off or whatever.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
Tired of the games.
-
07-29-20 14:08 #17097Senior Member

Posts: 170Good idea!
Originally Posted by CharlesBnTn
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 13:41 #17096Senior Member

Posts: 408P*rnH*b
She has two surveillance videos on this site.
Originally Posted by CharlesBnTn
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 13:39 #17095Senior Member

Posts: 408Question for Administer
Would it be possible to open Murfreesboro and surrounding areas? Or, is there not enough activity? Not complaining just wondering. Thanks.
-
07-29-20 11:49 #17094Senior Member

Posts: 174I haven't been able to manage a visit, but have been in contact with her. Would love to hear if anyone has any input.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 08:34 #17093Senior Member

Posts: 644Legit or not?
Number looks right area code right. Anyone?
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...f/616827948637
-
07-29-20 00:56 #17092Regular Member

Posts: 18Teaa
I've she this one post ads a couple of times now. Any info?
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...r/901940921216
Thanks BD.
-
07-28-20 17:43 #17091Senior Member

Posts: 67Clarice on EROS
I ended up seeing her last week per my previous post. Set up was a slight hassle. No response from my references, so I had to prove I was legit by another means. No pictures or identifying information, that's where I draw the line. Firstly, yes, pricey as you would expect from Eros. $$ However, I loved her personality and accent. Fun, relaxed, friendly. Definitely MILF material with a great body and skimpy outfit. BBBJ, DATY, the usual. Very sexy demeanor and performance. Tried the prostate massage. Not sure it's really for me, but to each their own. Bottom line. Great time and would repeat, but I hesitate about the price tag. Also, not sure I would call her a spinner, but definitely sexy.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 14:24 #17090Regular Member

Posts: 17Great eye, good catch.
Originally Posted by Cullen
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 14:02 #17089Senior Member

Posts: 408Going to Huntsville?
If you are going to Huntsville, beware of this one. Seems she has installed video surveillance cameras.
http://huntsville-al.skipthegames.co...p/043440713777
-
07-28-20 11:07 #17088Senior Member

Posts: 87Gc
I live close to GC, you should've told me. I would've sat at another table / bar at watched! That was prob a sight to see! Haha, glad you guys enjoyed dinner and dessert!
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






