Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 7848
-
07-31-20 17:07 #2583Senior Member

Posts: 1334Kay
Has anyone seen her?
Cant seem to paste the ad, but she is called PrettygirlKaye. Ebony. One pic shows her sitting by a pool. The pic is pointing at a mirror. Says she hosts in Waterbury.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/prettygirlkaay-hosting-in-wate/162993434965
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...zU1NzdiZmM.jpg
-
07-31-20 15:23 #2582Regular Member

Posts: 11She absolutely 100000% does not work the loop LOL. I see her frequently and also drive the loop daily because it's close to my job. Can assure you none of the girls on the stroll look anything like her and are typically working the stroll because they have no cellphone, Let alone a home and car LOL. Why would someone getting 2-250 an hour walk the loop for $30?
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 12:51 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 309Excellent advice!
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 09:11 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 2148Ouch
I wouldn't imagine being next to that.
Originally Posted by Kumail80
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 05:25 #2579Senior Member

Posts: 1000Bambi / Percilia
I suggest you look elsewhere. You only have a 1 in 10 chance of a good time. 50/50 of being ripped off.
Poo.
-
07-30-20 22:12 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 178Cricket
She dosn't host. You'd have to get a room. BB is on menu.
Originally Posted by TheClamSnack
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 18:01 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 886Well then maybe we should all keep our distance. Lessons learned.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 16:20 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 430Crystal
I recently had a dream with Crystal in the Wolcott area. 2 Bens for an hour. Booked half.
BBBJCIM and CFS. GFE is for frequent visitors. Body is okay, a bit of stomach and as others has said, the face is not the best. Sex was okay, seems she was faking it and kind of rushing but I can be wrong.
Overall passable, and she listens to what you want. Likes being choked and can take a pounding.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/outcal...-7277/31603507
-
07-30-20 15:05 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 48Cricket
http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...e/990303934963
Any one see cricket lately. Is it a safe In call. Is bb on the menu.
-
07-30-20 13:47 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 169Cooke St.
Depends where on Cooke you're going. If it's by the park or closer to Chase Ave you're good. But if it's anywhere near Family Dollar, not good at all.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 13:38 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 430Cooke
Cooke is not the best area.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 11:38 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 224Wierd
Cooke? Yesterday? That is not the area I was pointed to. Something ain't right.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 10:18 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 886Disregarding the constant bad posts I texted her yesterday as well. She is pretty hot. Says she's on Cooke at so I don't know the area and if it's safe or not. I ended up out of the area by the time she texted back over 30 minutes later, which could just mean she was with someone. I texted I'd be in the area again tomorrow at a certain time and if we could set something up for then. Silence. I personally don't think it's her texting. I asked to be sure everything in the ad is good, mainly Greek. I'd hate to go all the way there and then deal with "oh I don't do that must be a typo".
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
I keep telling myself one day I will have and go see her, regret it? Probably but who knows.
-
07-30-20 08:55 #2570Senior Member

Posts: 224Bambi / Priscilla
Thanks to all with the feedback. I decided to reach out to her. Text response was quick, good and date quickly set up for the next day. She seemed eager and had time that same day but I could not. We set up the time for next day with request for a voice call first.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
Dating day arrives. I text to ensure she'll answer my call. She texted back 30 mn later saying we are good for time and yeah I can call. Voice contact for a first date is a rule for me. No voice, no meet. I thought this would be a formality given the friendly and good nature of the text exchanges. Texting quality was above typical, so I call but no answer even if she said OK 3 mn before. I texted again, saying we really need to talk before I drive over. She just answer "come over". I explained a voice talk is a rule for me to ensure she is the one behind the texting and setup the "meeting guidance". From here on crickets.
Chances are low to be in some sort of setup but I never take a chance on first date. Such a silence ad reluctance to have a voice contact first, which is a simple formality, makes me wonder who is behind the text. If this was a straight deal, I cannot understand why these ladies do not respect simple safety rules from us. May be she got busy and may reach out later but given the feedback here, I will lean on the side of caution and just give this one up if it remains dead.
I am getting a UTR anyway but out of state. CT is such a dead end. My last regular I had high hopes and I helped thru COVID just ended up not meeting her end of the deal, lying to me, and ghosting me as well for reasons unknown. It is pointless to be extra nice to them to show them some care, they'll just take you for a ride. I tried that many times. I think they think you are weak, not kind. Given up $$ / month wages. Life must be good for the ladies always crying for being broke.
-
07-28-20 10:13 #2569Senior Member

Posts: 169See post #2563.
Originally Posted by ProRacer2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





