Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 1413 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10366
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    Been waiting more than 2 days since I sent in my information. No response. Any sense how long is usual?

    Also, are there kgirl-agency-like experiences not affiliated with the agencies? I am looking for the blue toast, shower, preview, etc. experience.

    Thanks.
    CVIP and AG may be the only agencies accepting new people, and of those two, AG takes longer. As far as I'm aware, the only Kgirl experience outside of the agencies would be with indies like Josephine or Sela / Edelwiess (currently on hiatus). I've heard that Thai indies like Asian Meena and EB are GFE, but don't know if they assist with the shower.

  2. #10365

    How long to get verified by kgirl agencies? Are there non-agency kgirls?

    Been waiting more than 2 days since I sent in my information. No response. Any sense how long is usual?

    Also, are there kgirl-agency-like experiences not affiliated with the agencies? I am looking for the blue toast, shower, preview, etc. experience.

    Thanks.

  3. #10364

    Asian MILF early 30's KR girl

    Texted this Asian ads with fake pictures whom when met in person actually looked good, did a hr for 160+40 BBBJ, she's got a big decent D cups, kitty is not the tight type but is super wet. She's in fairfax, close to the costco if anyone has been there. Considering the price is all going up, if anyone just want a qucik FS for cheap, she's pretty decent.

    Good luck hunting to all!

  4. #10363
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    I thought prices had stayed the same. Gisell was also $250 but I assumed that was because she was really, really hot. So $250 is their new hhr rate huh?
    It varied by the person. For the hr rate example, some girls were 300 and some were 280. Though now, the hr rate for Jessica and Sophie at least are 320. My poor budget can't take all these increases haha. Instead of making an excursion once a month might be like once every few months if ti keeps creeping up.

  5. #10362

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=122

    I will say thst prices went up a bit. I just hooked a hhr session with her on Saturday and its 250. Last time I saw her in I think December or November it was 220.
    I thought prices had stayed the same. Gisell and Natalia were also $250 but I assumed that was because they were really, really hot. So $250 is their new hhr rate huh?

  6. #10361
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    What's her website or agency?
    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=122

    I will say thst prices went up a bit. I just hooked a hhr session with her on Saturday and its 250. Last time I saw her in I think December or November it was 220.

  7. #10360

    Tiffany. - elitemodelst

    Check EliteModels.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    What's her website or agency?

  8. #10359

    Elite

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    What's her website or agency?
    I'm relatively certain they mean Elite models. From what I can remember, she was definitely a repeat for me.

  9. #10358

    Tiffany

    Elitemodels. I can't vouch for the other ladies, but Tiffany is definitely great.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    What's her website or agency?

  10. #10357

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Viajero1991  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has watched Tengo Talente, Mucho Talente on Telemundo and fantasized about finding out what talents the tall gorgeous Ana Barbara might possess, and see just how large and tasty her breasts are (which are usually about to spill out of her dress), then you are luck. Tiffany is back for a visit! She is one of my favorites, and I have always had a wonderful experience with her. She has a beautiful face, prettier than Ana Barbara's, but she also Ana's elegant and aristocratic bearing. I have been in pandemic lock down, but I will definitely try to escape for another session with Tiffany!
    What's her website or agency?

  11. #10356

    Ana Barbara quality beauty

    If anyone has watched Tengo Talente, Mucho Talente on Telemundo and fantasized about finding out what talents the tall gorgeous Ana Barbara might possess, and see just how large and tasty her breasts are (which are usually about to spill out of her dress), then you are luck. Tiffany is back for a visit! She is one of my favorites, and I have always had a wonderful experience with her. She has a beautiful face, prettier than Ana Barbara's, but she also Ana's elegant and aristocratic bearing. I have been in pandemic lock down, but I will definitely try to escape for another session with Tiffany!

  12. #10355

    Squirrel. Did you click

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    Interesting post about Squirrel. The problem is none of her listcrawler ads have her phone number or email address. How would someone interested in meeting her get in touch with her?

    Thanks.
    On the link that Dmv. Provided?

    I see the number there unless there is something else that's going on.

  13. #10354
    I'm going to go ahead and see how Sharon is from club kvip. I'll report back the experience.

  14. #10353

    Squirrel

    Interesting post about Squirrel. The problem is none of her listcrawler ads have her phone number or email address. How would someone interested in meeting her get in touch with her?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Got another one who is decent. Goes by Squirrel. Anywho, For. 8 You'll get a nice BBBJ and some cfs. She's a nice spinner with perky tits and a nice little ass some scars, but I doubt they're from candy use. I finished on her face. For extra she'll let you film it. I would share some stills, but ya know, privacy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/52892288/

    She actually looks like the photo.

  15. #10352

    Ah ok

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her top front teeth are crooked (just the front two, but not horribly or anything), but I was DFK most of the time so it didn't really matter. I'd peg her at mid 30's personally, but I'd be interested to see what you think. She has very nice firm tatas.
    I'll let you know next Wednesday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape