Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 710 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 760 810 1210 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8684

    Boss Lady

    I recently heard she was leaving town. For how long or for good, who knows. Its probably for the best though. I started seeing her recently again after a long hiatus and things went pretty well, just like old times. Her boyfriend is in jail and she got back together with her ex-girlfriend. The last time I saw her she was pretty upset about her current situation and proceeded to smoked a bunch of crack right in front of me. I didn't know what to say and I'm not a user, she didn't give a fuck. Hopefully she gets help because it didn't take long for her to slide back into the habit.

  2. #8683
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNigga  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the luck with this beautiful lady in Melbourne?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...h/490076020554
    Yes and she is a very good time. She got herself clean and is doing well. Body the last time I seen her a few months ago was nice.

    Good skills and clean.

  3. #8682

    Name Unknown

    Anyone had the luck with this beautiful lady in Melbourne?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...h/490076020554

  4. #8681

  5. #8680

    Unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    She sent me back the money. Unheard of in this hobby, but she came through.

    http://treasure-coast.skipthegames.c...y/553869310299

    I'm still never going to send Money up front again, but this provider kept her word.
    If she sent back the money, you should asked her to marry you. LOL.

    Never heard that before.

  6. #8679

    Colleen

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you fine gentlemen knocked up Colleen? LOL.
    Haven't seen her for some time, but can confirm she loves creampie. I guess it was a matter of time.

  7. #8678

    Andrea

    She looks really beautiful! Anyone knows her?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...t/499306495497

  8. #8677
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    First, maybe include a link so we know who you're asking about. I'm guessing it's this Jazzy:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/345962236785

    http://archive.ph/hog6j

    Second, you might want to be a bit more specific in your request, just asking if anyone has "info" doesn't let us know what's important to you. Do you want to know if she's the girl in the pictures? Where she's located? Donation structure? Services offered? The more detail you provide, the better the responses you'll get. Just my two cents!
    I will start the bidding with "is she the girl in the pictures"!

  9. #8676

    A couple suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by KevTheDude366  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on Jazzy.

    Can someone pm me for info thanks.
    First, maybe include a link so we know who you're asking about. I'm guessing it's this Jazzy:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/345962236785

    http://archive.ph/hog6j

    Second, you might want to be a bit more specific in your request, just asking if anyone has "info" doesn't let us know what's important to you. Do you want to know if she's the girl in the pictures? Where she's located? Donation structure? Services offered? The more detail you provide, the better the responses you'll get. Just my two cents!

  10. #8675

    Jazzy

    Does anyone have info on Jazzy.

    Can someone pm me for info thanks.

  11. #8674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you fine gentlemen knocked up Colleen? LOL.
    Twas not I that planted a bastard in that belly.

  12. #8673

    Rowdy Russian

    Saw the "rowdy Russian". I have to disagree with some of the prior posts about her weight being heavier then advertised, but maybe her weight loss is recent. She is definitely paranoid, fair enough given the profession. Pros and cons.

    Pro-I like her body, nice round ass, pretty puss, nice smaller boobs. Rate was very reasonable and timing was good. Comms were pretty good, some delay but nothing bad.

    Cons-can't DT, placed hand on back of head during BBBJ and received a firm "no". Sometimes when doing mish I like to place my hand on girls neck, not a choke or anything, bdsm isn't my thing, but I received a form "no" on that as well. No big deal.

    Story:

    One of my regulars fell through so I scrolled the STG to find something for me. Quick talk and we set a date. She was paranoid upon arrival but soon seemed to relax. Started with BBBJ and daty which she seemed responsive to. Slapitty the old hat on, went through some of my favorite positions, game over. Nothing overly exciting, rowdy, or wild.

    Would I repeat? I hesitantly probably would. Not first 3 on my list but no signs of usage and good teeth get me. The issue was she didn't seem really into it. Far from GFE and had a look of disinterest that may have just been her face. Some providers seem to enjoy their hobbies a lot more and that's where my coins would go first.

    Senior and contributing members feel free to PM any questions.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/643407084696

  13. #8672

    PM me if you know. . .

    It's been a couple of weeks since "Brevard's best provider" abruptly feel off the radar.

    So much going on. . . Leaves a bit of concern.

  14. #8671

    She came through.

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    So I still got a bunch of excuses, no date and no refund. Don't ever send money up front even if you think you won't get screwed.
    She sent me back the money. Unheard of in this hobby, but she came through.

    http://treasure-coast.skipthegames.c...y/553869310299

    I'm still never going to send Money up front again, but this provider kept her word.

  15. #8670

    Savannah: If she calls back

    So have been trying to set up a visit with:

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co E /542081814200 (Savannah).

    For the last three days. Texted three times each day, morning, noon and night and nothing. Not even a not interested or am busy, etc.

    So maybe she is out of the picture again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape