Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4470
-
07-30-20 11:11 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 186Of course they aren't that's why its a guess and also likely something a PO would tell their SP's in this pandemic.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 08:16 #1154Banned Member

Posts: 707Regular repeat customers are immune to the virus?
They run the risk of exposer to this highly transmissible virus every time they have a customer as well as every time you visit a provider. Not lecturing, just saying thats the way it is nowadays
For what its worth , Im pretty sure I got exposed
To COVID-19 at an apartment incall back in early March, so I may or may not be susceptible to it again
Right now nobody knows for sure but we are in the same boat on this public health issue
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 02:53 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 294Is Lala's ter I'd 348098?
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 20:43 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 186My guess is that orgs are clamping down on new customers to limit fear of covid.
Originally Posted by Muccells
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 20:43 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 133Sweet Angels
Yeah, Sweet Angels' PO is more responsive and friendly than most. I don't use them often but the PO is really easy to work with.
Originally Posted by Muccells
[View Original Post]
Lala, now at Sweet Angels, is a bit of a legend in residence, famous for legendary service. Have never seen her myself though.
I have my eye on Emma now so maybe this week I'll squeeze her into my schedule and then squeeze myself into her LOL.
-
07-29-20 20:21 #1150Senior Member

Posts: 48Sent SAngels a message asking if one of the girls was available. They responded right away as she was booked. Told them I appreciated their response with the lack of the many orgs not responding at all.
-
07-29-20 20:12 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 294I should have stated Cora's attractive. YMMV but out of the current LSC girls I find her most attractive. Yeah She's probably in her 30's. Her attitude is kinda of wishy-washy. I haven't had a bad experience with her but after seeing her 3 times I'm on the fence about repeating as service, etc hasn't really progressed.
Originally Posted by Loafy
[View Original Post]
Not many girls are legitimately in their 20's and the ones I've seen aren't currently bay except maybe Jeannie lsc. Younger girls like Jean (BGC) have pluses and minuses. I wouldn't be expecting an out of world experience.
I'm more concerned with attractiveness than actual age.
And I'm probably not the best person to gauge for age, being white and so I probably underestimate.
-
07-29-20 16:08 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 117Cora is over 30. I'm late 20's but have a baby face, and she was surprised. When I asked for her age, she laughed and wouldn't tell me saying she's a "grandma".
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 16:08 #1147Regular Member

Posts: 24Any luck? I did not get any response.
Originally Posted by Palo410
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 11:14 #1146Regular Member

Posts: 23First post USG. Member of ISG
Hello people,
I am an active member in ISG. But not new to game.
Lately AMP in South Bay have been terrible at responding.
I do not get any responses from.
KGA. Met Kat, yuna.
KP. Met yoko.
CARA. Been trying to schedule.
SA. Tiana.
BG. Nova Jennie jean.
Only BG respond and they are hella late and terrible at texting.
And lsc is asking for license and paystub (GTFO) even with verification from other AMP.
If anyone has info of any other AMP, please let me know. Will return the favor with reports and Intel if I encounter any.
Peace.
-
07-29-20 10:08 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 30Mina from hourlydreams, now on escortbook
Hey, I just saw your old post, Dlee9753, and it so happens yesterday I ran across what appears to be a new page for Mina. Haven't tried the number. Looks like it might be legit?
Originally Posted by Dlee9753
[View Original Post]
https://atfmina.escortbook.com/model-mina-42617
-
07-28-20 21:44 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 135I completely agree. I am not a BBBJ guy, but hers is world class. Equal to Amy but very different.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
Saw her this morning. She told me she usually gets guys off in less than 5 min of BBBJ. I stuck around for other things. She is top tier. Said she is leaving soon but will return in 3 months.
-
07-28-20 16:54 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 294I don't know when she's leaving exactly, looks like she's still on the site.
Originally Posted by JohnnyEm
[View Original Post]
The Other girls with the top head game aren't going to be below 30.
Yuna kga.
Ciara lsc.
LSC has a few younger looking more attractive pse girls Cora and Jennie but it's hard to get screened there without giving personal info and again their head game is not at the level.
-
07-28-20 16:46 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 294Kga
Is auto reply on for the, being closed or no, I see them, bgc and KP / AA / KL haven't posted new ads in a few days.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 14:50 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 169Saw Yuffie as expected (sploosh), but today KGA isn't replying to -anything-, I got reviewed for Caras, but they won't respond for a booking.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
Sheesh.










Reply With Quote





