Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 975 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 475 875 925 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 1025 1075 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3817

    Just out of curiosity

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    You know things are going to be great when this is your initial exchange. LOL.

    Me: Hello.
    Do you typically write a simple "hello" when first messaging? I'm actually curious as to how you & others strike up a convo. For me, I've written variations of the following depending on what's in the SB's profile: "Hi (insert name if regular-sounding), your profile caught my attention & I'm definitely interested to know more. So how has the ongoing apocalypse been treating you these days?

    I get some SBs aren't into small-talk, which isn't technically what I'm after. I figured that it's a neutral, yet friendly, ice-breaker and is much better than outright saying I want a FWB (which would likely scare most off). Telling them my preference for a NSA / FWB is usually introduced within a message or three later. But now, I'm starting to second-guess that approach due to having as much luck lately as when first starting out on the site. Within the last 3-4 weeks & after approximately 150 messages, most are ignored outright (75%) some are looking for an online-only thing (10%) and some respond intermittently / sporadically (15%).

    At this time, I have 2 great SBs whom I see regularly (one once-a-month, and the other twice-a-month). So I can't complain too much, especially since one of them has stopped asking for payment altogether! On the other hand, I've been trying to expand that rotation and figured I'd ask what seems to bring you all the most success. Cheers!

  2. #3816

    Sandra09865

    https://www.seeking.com/member/03b4d...5-d87d36fb0ec2

    Same picture as a scammer from last week. Looks like she has a new account that just started today. Beware.

  3. #3815

    My favorite response

    You know things are going to be great when this is your initial exchange. LOL.

    Me: Hello.

    Her: Hey there, how are you?

    Me: I'm great, thanks for asking Love. My name is (insert anonymous name), how are you?

    Her: I could be better to be honest.

    (Que the Price Is Right loser sound bite) and get ready for some bullshit sob story about how she can't afford to take care of her sick mother and needs X amount paid up front, blah blah blah.

    Blocked and on to the next one.

  4. #3814
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    After going back and forth for a little with her we agreed we were looking for someone things and this was the quote I got from her, "Great, Venmo me so I know its real. " I'm not going to venmo her anything before meeting so that was the end of that.
    Many of these ladies try the same crap, asking for electronic money transfers before meeting. Leads me to believe there are guys willing to do it or they'd stop asking. I guess it's the same reason some are asking for 700-1000 ppm; someone is paying it, just not me.

  5. #3813

    Livelaughlove1

    After going back and forth for a little with her we agreed we were looking for someone things and this was the quote I got from her, "Great, Venmo me so I know its real. " I'm not going to venmo her anything before meeting so that was the end of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her early this year but got a minimal reply.

  6. #3812
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her, she's been on for a while, but refuses to answer any questions about herself. So no idea what she does etc, she is verified though.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1fe2f...e-218039617260
    I messaged her and got no response. Doesn't look like she ever even read my message.

  7. #3811

    LiveLoveLaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her, she's been on for a while, but refuses to answer any questions about herself. So no idea what she does etc, she is verified though.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1fe2f...e-218039617260
    I messaged her early this year but got a minimal reply.

  8. #3810

    LiveLaughLove1

    Anyone know anything about her, she's been on for a while, but refuses to answer any questions about herself. So no idea what she does etc, she is verified though.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1fe2f...e-218039617260

  9. #3809

    SA CEO Email

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsidd  [View Original Post]
    So the CEO of SA wants us to sign a petition to support ivermectin + an unknown antibiotic as a cure for Covid. 🙄.

    Interesting how a medication for parasites like lice can kill a virus like covid, can there be a day without people stupidly posting random information?
    I agree completely. I do research in this area, and posts like this from the CEO are maddening. While it is true that preliminary results for ivermectin have been shown to reduce viral count in cell culture, we are a long way from showing it will work in vivo to treat COVID-19, and even farther away from showing that it is safe in the amounts and regimens needed to reduce Sars-Cov2. If you want to see the research, you can look at https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...66354220302011.

    I am begging people to think about things before reposting.

  10. #3808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Not smart

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    How you guy gents feel about video chat? I've have 2 girls now almost insist on it. We stopped chatting when I didn't agree. Seems like a way to blackmail if you ask me, just wondered about the opinions of others. I'm just imagining these girls somehow recording the chat session and using it as leverage.
    Rather chat with a burner number instead of a video that can be recorded.

  11. #3807
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    How you guy gents feel about video chat? I've have 2 girls now almost insist on it. We stopped chatting when I didn't agree. Seems like a way to blackmail if you ask me, just wondered about the opinions of others. I'm just imagining these girls somehow recording the chat session and using it as leverage.
    Yes, terrible idea.

  12. #3806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    SA CEO email.

    So the CEO of SA wants us to sign a petition to support ivermectin + an unknown antibiotic as a cure for Covid. 🙄.

    Interesting how a medication for parasites like lice can kill a virus like covid, can there be a day without people stupidly posting random information?

  13. #3805
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    How you guy gents feel about video chat? I've have 2 girls now almost insist on it. We stopped chatting when I didn't agree. Seems like a way to blackmail if you ask me, just wondered about the opinions of others. I'm just imagining these girls somehow recording the chat session and using it as leverage.
    It's a good idea as long as it's used to verify each other's looks. If it's used as a blackmail tool the mere mention of making a police report and prosecuting should take care of that. If that's their inclination wouldn't be any different than using text or an actual meeting as blackmail material. Just the chat g rated to verify looks only.

  14. #3804

    Video Chat. Thoughts?

    How you guy gents feel about video chat? I've have 2 girls now almost insist on it. We stopped chatting when I didn't agree. Seems like a way to blackmail if you ask me, just wondered about the opinions of others. I'm just imagining these girls somehow recording the chat session and using it as leverage.

  15. #3803

    Cam video girl

    Another one didn't partake but seems nice if that's your thing. https://www.seeking.com/member/bb89e...?&locale=en_US.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape