Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 582 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2108

    Almost twice

    Almost took the plunge twice with this one. Once in Groton for an outcall, but I changed my mind because some red flags went up when we talked. And then a second time almost 6 to 8 months later which was just recently in Meriden. For that one I texted and said I was right in Meriden and could be there in 15 minutes, and she said she needed more time to get ready. I wasn't playing that game. Obviously something was up if she can't be ready to go in 15 minutes from a text. Usually these girls complain that you're not ready to go when call or text. Another thing is the number has changed from what it used to be. So who knows if it's the same girl or someone using those pics. All I can say is those pics have been around for well over a year or more. I've also seen reviews of some who have seen her and said she is very lackluster. Also heard about demons. She's been in Groton, Manchester, and Meriden as far as I know. So I've just decided to pass overall.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/125300133245

    Seems legit and I'm guessing it's not a bot. Hartford seems to have this area beat quality wise. This is definitely a drought of epic proportions.

  2. #2107

    Has anybody seen her?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/125300133245

    Seems legit and I'm guessing it's not a bot. Hartford seems to have this area beat quality wise. This is definitely a drought of epic proportions.

  3. #2106

    Decent not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch that she is legit and from my experience she is straight up and honest. I had her do an outcall to my house a few months ago. Damage was 200 for an hour. She is the girl in the pictures. Very pretty face, thin body, tight pussy. Personality wasn't the greatest but I think she was a bit nervous. My only complaint was that it seemed she was rushing which made it difficult for a 2nd pop but I certainly enjoyed fucking her. Not sure about her incall situation as I've never been to her place.
    I've seen her a few times in the last few months. Very tight. Face was pretty and petite thin type curvy body. Throat master to say the least. Basically the only thing keeping me going back because she does rush and I get an all business feel. But I must say business was good. Definitely worth a visit.

  4. #2105

  5. #2104
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth601  [View Original Post]
    Was she the thin woman from Derby, I almost did her and her daughter but ran out of time! She told me the last time I saw her she was trying for a job at home depot she was fun and a cool person.
    Annabelle was young chubby just had a kid her mom was bree I believe never met the mom.

  6. #2103

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    She was discussed a month or two ago. I, along with a couple of others, remember reviews about her that said her place in Stratford was a smoke filled mess and that it was a setup for robbery. Someone chimed in that we must have confused her with someone else. I distinctly remember the bad reviews matching the woman pictured in the current ad. I never tried her myself.
    I can vouch that she is legit and from my experience she is straight up and honest. I had her do an outcall to my house a few months ago. Damage was 200 for an hour. She is the girl in the pictures. Very pretty face, thin body, tight pussy. Personality wasn't the greatest but I think she was a bit nervous. My only complaint was that it seemed she was rushing which made it difficult for a 2nd pop but I certainly enjoyed fucking her. Not sure about her incall situation as I've never been to her place.

  7. #2102

    Marie Italian Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe7  [View Original Post]
    Is this sketchy that she lists 2 numbers - 1 in her add then a totally different number if you click on see phone number. This is why it's hard to pull the trigger on some.

    Of these girls!

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...s/106251376727

    If anyone has a sure thing around Milford please pm me. Thanks!
    She was discussed a month or two ago. I, along with a couple of others, remember reviews about her that said her place in Stratford was a smoke filled mess and that it was a setup for robbery. Someone chimed in that we must have confused her with someone else. I distinctly remember the bad reviews matching the woman pictured in the current ad. I never tried her myself.

  8. #2101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe7  [View Original Post]
    Is this sketchy that she lists 2 numbers - 1 in her add then a totally different number if you click on see phone number. This is why it's hard to pull the trigger on some.

    Of these girls!

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...s/106251376727

    If anyone has a sure thing around Milford please pm me. Thanks!
    A couple of years ago there reports of her boyfriend barging in on her dates and robbing then at gun point.

    I'd avoid the situation.

    But maybe things have changed.

  9. #2100
    Quote Originally Posted by DrainMyBalls  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get in contact with this one, any leads? She's not returning my texts.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/122673423242
    Really hard to connect with. I'm in the area frequently and often give her a try. Lengthy 3 word text sessions then ghost.

  10. #2099

    Derby mom

    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    I miss annabelle from derby.
    Was she the thin woman from Derby, I almost did her and her daughter but ran out of time! She told me the last time I saw her she was trying for a job at home depot she was fun and a cool person.

  11. #2098
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    The Irish Spring near the sink is kind of suspicious to me. Do girls actually use that? I always thought it to be a guys soap, but who knows. All the towell's on the floor in the bathroom also indicates more than one person staying there.
    When that soap was introduced on tv, maybe 40 years ago, the Irish accented guy talked about it being a fresh manly soap and his wife chimed in with, "and I like it, too!" The soap people must have had second thoughts about losing half the market by creating a manly soap.

    From 1979, https://youtu.be/VjSNrg7T0Wo.

    BMD.

  12. #2097

    Speaking of Branford

    Been trying to get in contact with this one, any leads? She's not returning my texts.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/122673423242

  13. #2096

    Nice clean place

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro! I appreciate your feedback. I met her, and she was a pretty cool chick! Also didn't feel rushed. Overall good experience. I'll have to see if I have a similar issue if I decide to go see her again, which I probably will.
    Easy to contact and clean places.

  14. #2095

    Italian princess Bridgeport / stratford

    Is this sketchy that she lists 2 numbers - 1 in her add then a totally different number if you click on see phone number. This is why it's hard to pull the trigger on some.

    Of these girls!

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...s/106251376727

    If anyone has a sure thing around Milford please pm me. Thanks!

  15. #2094

    Towels?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    The Irish Spring near the sink is kind of suspicious to me. Do girls actually use that? I always thought it to be a guys soap, but who knows. All the towell's on the floor in the bathroom also indicates more than one person staying there.
    All the towels on the floor reminds me of my ex-wife.

    Blue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape