Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #6704
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveJohn  [View Original Post]
    This is good stuff. I'm taking notes.
    If worse comes to worse, then it's.

    1.) Tails. Which is a operating system, bootable off of a USB drive.

    https://tails.boum.org/install/

    2.) VPN.

    3.) TOR Browser.

    The only traces of SA would be on your tails USB, this is the method of choice for most people accessing dark markets for pharmaceutical products.

  2. #6703
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHead  [View Original Post]
    More than likely you have cookies in your browser, my advice is to use the onion router browser, TOR. Here is a link brother to the browser. With a VPN & TOR you should be ok.

    https://www.torproject.org/download/
    This is good stuff. I'm taking notes.

  3. #6702
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkaNamedSlik  [View Original Post]
    Tried tor and vpn and they still auto banned me WTF.
    Try creating a new windows profile & use tor / vpn. I can only imagine it's a cookie or tracker they have on your computer which is doing this.

  4. #6701
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw Katie, she was: Katiebaby190 and now she has a new profile: Katybaby220. Same girl, same rate.

    Met up her at a hotel immediately got into bed, fucked her in all positions for a while ended up dumping a 2 day load on her face, she sucked the rest out of my dick. Damn I needed that, I was past due. Laid and talked a bit (she doesn't talk much) she's quiet. Got a round 2 in and busted in the cover. She has a scar on her lower tummy from having kid, it's barely noticeable. She is friendly, very skinny and has a great attitude. I like them with a little more meat on them so I'll keep hunting on Seeking Arrangement. All in all a good time, I paid 300 bucks. Got to leave for Charlotte, NC early in the morning for 10 days for work, glad I got my Balls Drained before.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/106ca...f-fdf160caf65c
    This. Spot on. Same as my experiences.

  5. #6700
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHead  [View Original Post]
    More than likely you have cookies in your browser, my advice is to use the onion router browser, TOR. Here is a link brother to the browser. With a VPN & TOR you should be ok.

    https://www.torproject.org/download/
    Tried tor and vpn and they still auto banned me WTF.

  6. #6699
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHead  [View Original Post]
    More than likely you have cookies in your browser, my advice is to use the onion router browser, TOR. Here is a link brother to the browser. With a VPN & TOR you should be ok.

    https://www.torproject.org/download/
    I deleted my seeking cookies though.

  7. #6698
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkaNamedSlik  [View Original Post]
    I tried to create another SA account today and was auto banned when trying to pay with a vanilla card. My previous account was banned months ago. I have a VPN and vanilla card but was still banned after trying to create another account and upgrading to premium. What gives?
    More than likely you have cookies in your browser, my advice is to use the onion router browser, TOR. Here is a link brother to the browser. With a VPN & TOR you should be ok.

    https://www.torproject.org/download/

  8. #6697

    Tried to create another SA account

    I tried to create another SA account today and was auto banned when trying to pay with a vanilla card. My previous account was banned months ago. I have a VPN and vanilla card but was still banned after trying to create another account and upgrading to premium. What gives?

  9. #6696

    AccidentallySexy

    Looking for intel on this one? Anyone seen her?

    AccidentallySexy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b87bf...1-3cc5298b5957

  10. #6695

    Online to Start

    This new 18 year old Favorited me. After a bunch of messages she told me she wants online to start. Nope. Next.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/58cea...6-d28b1a165c4f

    I'm still hoping that one of these 18 year olds will turn out to be real.

  11. #6694
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ffb6...9-428d2b387262

    This one sounds good then starts in with the "I need to pay the babysitter first. " BS.
    I saw her profile & it screams scam from the get go. One photo is all & minimum effort for everything else.

  12. #6693

    Katybaby220

    Last time I saw Katie, she was: Katiebaby190 and now she has a new profile: Katybaby220. Same girl, same rate.

    Met up her at a hotel immediately got into bed, fucked her in all positions for a while ended up dumping a 2 day load on her face, she sucked the rest out of my dick. Damn I needed that, I was past due. Laid and talked a bit (she doesn't talk much) she's quiet. Got a round 2 in and busted in the cover. She has a scar on her lower tummy from having kid, it's barely noticeable. She is friendly, very skinny and has a great attitude. I like them with a little more meat on them so I'll keep hunting on Seeking Arrangement. All in all a good time, I paid 300 bucks. Got to leave for Charlotte, NC early in the morning for 10 days for work, glad I got my Balls Drained before.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/106ca...f-fdf160caf65c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KatySA.jpeg‎  

  13. #6692

    Tgtbt

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ffb6...9-428d2b387262

    This one sounds good then starts in with the "I need to pay the babysitter first. " BS.

  14. #6691
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike1963  [View Original Post]
    This comes form all the ad's promoting the SA site. They say along the lines of. Older men want someone to have dinner with. Go out with. Learn new things about you and will pay an average of $3 k a month just for your time. This is where it all xcomes form.
    And a lot of these girls really believe that. When they find out they are talking to a lot of guys who just want to meet for one time or whatever and realize they are not going to get big bucks from every guy that is on the site, that is when they know they have been fooled.

  15. #6690
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3a007...2-34e92289b240

    Spends alot of time online. I'm sure someone has taken the leap. 2 dates in and no hand in the cookie jar just yet. She is dtf from a convo months ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape