Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 298 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1155
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Regular repeat customers are immune to the virus?

    They run the risk of exposer to this highly transmissible virus every time they have a customer as well as every time you visit a provider. Not lecturing, just saying thats the way it is nowadays

    For what its worth , Im pretty sure I got exposed
    To COVID-19 at an apartment incall back in early March, so I may or may not be susceptible to it again

    Right now nobody knows for sure but we are in the same boat on this public health issue
    Of course they aren't that's why its a guess and also likely something a PO would tell their SP's in this pandemic.

  2. #1154
    Regular repeat customers are immune to the virus?

    They run the risk of exposer to this highly transmissible virus every time they have a customer as well as every time you visit a provider. Not lecturing, just saying thats the way it is nowadays

    For what its worth , Im pretty sure I got exposed
    To COVID-19 at an apartment incall back in early March, so I may or may not be susceptible to it again

    Right now nobody knows for sure but we are in the same boat on this public health issue


    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    My guess is that orgs are clamping down on new customers to limit fear of covid.

  3. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiDiver  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Sweet Angels' PO is more responsive and friendly than most. I don't use them often but the PO is really easy to work with.

    Lala, now at Sweet Angels, is a bit of a legend in residence, famous for legendary service. Have never seen her myself though.

    I have my eye on Emma now so maybe this week I'll squeeze her into my schedule and then squeeze myself into her LOL.
    Is Lala's ter I'd 348098?

  4. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Muccells  [View Original Post]
    Sent SAngels a message asking if one of the girls was available. They responded right away as she was booked. Told them I appreciated their response with the lack of the many orgs not responding at all.
    My guess is that orgs are clamping down on new customers to limit fear of covid.

  5. #1151

    Sweet Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by Muccells  [View Original Post]
    Sent SAngels a message asking if one of the girls was available. They responded right away as she was booked. Told them I appreciated their response with the lack of the many orgs not responding at all.
    Yeah, Sweet Angels' PO is more responsive and friendly than most. I don't use them often but the PO is really easy to work with.

    Lala, now at Sweet Angels, is a bit of a legend in residence, famous for legendary service. Have never seen her myself though.

    I have my eye on Emma now so maybe this week I'll squeeze her into my schedule and then squeeze myself into her LOL.

  6. #1150
    Sent SAngels a message asking if one of the girls was available. They responded right away as she was booked. Told them I appreciated their response with the lack of the many orgs not responding at all.

  7. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy  [View Original Post]
    Cora is over 30. I'm late 20's but have a baby face, and she was surprised. When I asked for her age, she laughed and wouldn't tell me saying she's a "grandma".
    I should have stated Cora's attractive. YMMV but out of the current LSC girls I find her most attractive. Yeah She's probably in her 30's. Her attitude is kinda of wishy-washy. I haven't had a bad experience with her but after seeing her 3 times I'm on the fence about repeating as service, etc hasn't really progressed.

    Not many girls are legitimately in their 20's and the ones I've seen aren't currently bay except maybe Jeannie lsc. Younger girls like Jean (BGC) have pluses and minuses. I wouldn't be expecting an out of world experience.

    I'm more concerned with attractiveness than actual age.

    And I'm probably not the best person to gauge for age, being white and so I probably underestimate.

  8. #1148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I don't know when she's leaving exactly, looks like she's still on the site.

    The Other girls with the top head game aren't going to be below 30.

    Yuna kga.

    Ciara lsc.

    LSC has a few younger looking more attractive pse girls Cora and Jennie but it's hard to get screened there without giving personal info and again their head game is not at the level.
    Cora is over 30. I'm late 20's but have a baby face, and she was surprised. When I asked for her age, she laughed and wouldn't tell me saying she's a "grandma".

  9. #1147
    Quote Originally Posted by Palo410  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just saw your old post, Dlee9753, and it so happens yesterday I ran across what appears to be a new page for Mina. Haven't tried the number. Looks like it might be legit?

    https://atfmina.escortbook.com/model-mina-42617
    Any luck? I did not get any response.

  10. #1146

    First post USG. Member of ISG

    Hello people,

    I am an active member in ISG. But not new to game.

    Lately AMP in South Bay have been terrible at responding.

    I do not get any responses from.

    KGA. Met Kat, yuna.

    KP. Met yoko.

    CARA. Been trying to schedule.

    SA. Tiana.

    BG. Nova Jennie jean.

    Only BG respond and they are hella late and terrible at texting.

    And lsc is asking for license and paystub (GTFO) even with verification from other AMP.

    If anyone has info of any other AMP, please let me know. Will return the favor with reports and Intel if I encounter any.

    Peace.

  11. #1145

    Mina from hourlydreams, now on escortbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlee9753  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a line on Mina from hourlydreams / kreambliss?

    She changed orgs a few months ago and haven't seen her anywhere since.
    Hey, I just saw your old post, Dlee9753, and it so happens yesterday I ran across what appears to be a new page for Mina. Haven't tried the number. Looks like it might be legit?

    https://atfmina.escortbook.com/model-mina-42617

  12. #1144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I don't know when she's leaving exactly, looks like she's still on the site.

    The Other girls with the top head game aren't going to be below 30.

    .
    I completely agree. I am not a BBBJ guy, but hers is world class. Equal to Amy but very different.

    Saw her this morning. She told me she usually gets guys off in less than 5 min of BBBJ. I stuck around for other things. She is top tier. Said she is leaving soon but will return in 3 months.

  13. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEm  [View Original Post]
    Questions: Do you know when her last day is? Also, I'm taking a tour around the area this week (in town for work) any "must see" for BBFS? Personally love them young, good DT and wouldn't mind a greek session if available! Thanks for any advice!
    I don't know when she's leaving exactly, looks like she's still on the site.

    The Other girls with the top head game aren't going to be below 30.

    Yuna kga.

    Ciara lsc.

    LSC has a few younger looking more attractive pse girls Cora and Jennie but it's hard to get screened there without giving personal info and again their head game is not at the level.

  14. #1142

    Kga

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yuffie as expected (sploosh), but today KGA isn't replying to -anything-, I got reviewed for Caras, but they won't respond for a booking.

    Sheesh.
    Is auto reply on for the, being closed or no, I see them, bgc and KP / AA / KL haven't posted new ads in a few days.

  15. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    My go-to Corg is in massive disarray, so until they get things unfucked, I won't call them.

    BGC is closed today.

    KGA is closed today.

    PeachCafe has nothing useful today.

    LSC. Depends. Nothing there on the bench turns my eye very hard today that I haven't seen already. (Man I wish Bonnie did LFK.).

    Maybe I'll hunt down where Yuffie went.
    Saw Yuffie as expected (sploosh), but today KGA isn't replying to -anything-, I got reviewed for Caras, but they won't respond for a booking.

    Sheesh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape