Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 824 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 924 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5597

    Don't you hate that random call or text

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    No, I have not seen her. But I have tried. This, the heads up. She was slow to respond. Never seemed available. Then, a couple days later, called my cell one Saturday afternoon and somebody else almost answered the phone. Then a random text at 3 am a week later. She may be fun and I am also intrigued. But for now, her number is blocked on my phone. She doesn't know the rule about not calling clients or prospects out the blue. Was almost very inconvenient!
    I've had a few girls call or text me back days after I tried contacting them. My girl answered the phone one time a few years ago & I didn't even try to lie my way out of the situation. I guess they think every client is just sitting around alone wanting them to call us.

  2. #5596

    Any one know

    Really curious if anyone can vouch for this one. It'd sure be cool if she's https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...c/052589859746.

  3. #5595

    Bad oral skills

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzClank  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider by the name of Jay? She looks like she'd be fun, but I'm being careful. The search results turned up nothing on here. IM replies are fine as well.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-lexington-863054
    When I saw her, was high on something, said she had been drinking but. I beg to differ. Her town reeked of old dog food. The BJ was covered anyway so that didn't help. Doesn't look that great in person either.

  4. #5594
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I may have to TOFTT if she responds.
    If you do give a reply. I am curious too.

  5. #5593

    Hayden

    Is Hayden still around.

  6. #5592

    Bree in Richmond

    I'm aware of the reviews about her being a clock watcher and rushing through the visit but, I like her superior skills. I usually contact her on short notice while out running errands and she has been accommodating. She works out of the exit 90 notorious notel. I have seen her several times over the past two yrs. It seems to get better with each visit. I only go for the qv because that's all the time I have. She still announces the start time every time though. I love her approach to the deed. She places a pillow on the floor while I get undressed then kneels in front of the little man and gets after it. I tell her she has the best oral skills in the area and that's no lie. She has good pressure and use of the tongue and hands. I don't even try to hold back anymore. She is able to get the load way before my time is up. This time I cim and paint her great tits at the finish. Her rates remain reasonable. Sometimes, she's just what I need when time is short.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/457400772897

  7. #5591

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzClank  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider by the name of Jay? She looks like she'd be fun, but I'm being careful. The search results turned up nothing on here. IM replies are fine as well.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-lexington-863054
    I may have to TOFTT if she responds.

  8. #5590

    Jay on them

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzClank  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider by the name of Jay? She looks like she'd be fun, but I'm being careful. The search results turned up nothing on here. IM replies are fine as well.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-lexington-863054
    No, I have not seen her. But I have tried. This, the heads up. She was slow to respond. Never seemed available. Then, a couple days later, called my cell one Saturday afternoon and somebody else almost answered the phone. Then a random text at 3 am a week later. She may be fun and I am also intrigued. But for now, her number is blocked on my phone. She doesn't know the rule about not calling clients or prospects out the blue. Was almost very inconvenient!

  9. #5589

    110

    Careful out there guys. Was just up around exit 110 and saw 4 of Lexington's finest parked alongside the road.

  10. #5588

    Jay on them

    Has anyone seen this provider by the name of Jay? She looks like she'd be fun, but I'm being careful. The search results turned up nothing on here. IM replies are fine as well.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-lexington-863054

  11. #5587

  12. #5586

    Post 5114

    For some reason the fuil link didn't work for me but the review is halfway down the page or so.

    Post 5114.

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]

  13. #5585

    This should be it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappaLove  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/964436811509.

    I swear I saw a positive review before but she had a dirty place, but I couldn't find it. No name makes the search hard.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...057&viewfull=1#post4806057.

  14. #5584

    Stripper experience

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to schedule a few times, but no luck yet. I got a couple replies then crickets.
    Same luck. I actually had a time set up and a partial address. Then nothing. Several hours later she texted back and said her sister had stopped by to visit. I moved on.

  15. #5583

    Stripper Experience

    I've tried to schedule a few times, but no luck yet. I got a couple replies then crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappaLove  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/964436811509.

    I swear I saw a positive review before but she had a dirty place, but I couldn't find it. No name makes the search hard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape