Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 975 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 475 875 925 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 1025 1075 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Not smart

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    How you guy gents feel about video chat? I've have 2 girls now almost insist on it. We stopped chatting when I didn't agree. Seems like a way to blackmail if you ask me, just wondered about the opinions of others. I'm just imagining these girls somehow recording the chat session and using it as leverage.
    Rather chat with a burner number instead of a video that can be recorded.

  2. #3807
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    How you guy gents feel about video chat? I've have 2 girls now almost insist on it. We stopped chatting when I didn't agree. Seems like a way to blackmail if you ask me, just wondered about the opinions of others. I'm just imagining these girls somehow recording the chat session and using it as leverage.
    Yes, terrible idea.

  3. #3806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    SA CEO email.

    So the CEO of SA wants us to sign a petition to support ivermectin + an unknown antibiotic as a cure for Covid. 🙄.

    Interesting how a medication for parasites like lice can kill a virus like covid, can there be a day without people stupidly posting random information?

  4. #3805
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    How you guy gents feel about video chat? I've have 2 girls now almost insist on it. We stopped chatting when I didn't agree. Seems like a way to blackmail if you ask me, just wondered about the opinions of others. I'm just imagining these girls somehow recording the chat session and using it as leverage.
    It's a good idea as long as it's used to verify each other's looks. If it's used as a blackmail tool the mere mention of making a police report and prosecuting should take care of that. If that's their inclination wouldn't be any different than using text or an actual meeting as blackmail material. Just the chat g rated to verify looks only.

  5. #3804

    Video Chat. Thoughts?

    How you guy gents feel about video chat? I've have 2 girls now almost insist on it. We stopped chatting when I didn't agree. Seems like a way to blackmail if you ask me, just wondered about the opinions of others. I'm just imagining these girls somehow recording the chat session and using it as leverage.

  6. #3803

    Cam video girl

    Another one didn't partake but seems nice if that's your thing. https://www.seeking.com/member/bb89e...?&locale=en_US.

  7. #3802

    Sugarandspice709

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9936b...f-3bbc8e2dd56d

    Another damn near auto response to my DM, clearly cut and paste. Asks for money up front and prefers PPM. Hot as hell though, assuming it's actually her.

  8. #3801

    Vancoco2

    https://www.seeking.com/member/26a0f...7-8b2f72b58e9f

    Immediately wants to go to text and shortly there after hits up for cash in advance for gas. I have to assume someone is sending this cash or they'd stop asking, but it won't be me.

  9. #3800
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    The one in the white looks like the same gal that's in 2 or 3 of the private pics she has on her profile, so if that wasn't the case I'd totally agree. And obviously bleached her hair. Just don't know how old they are. I'm thinking maybe she's gained quite a bit of weight since those pics.
    Oh that makes sense then. And I think you're right, she's likely gained some lbs over time. I blocked her when I read some shit on her profile about how if you're not down with BLM you can go F yourself or something to that matter. I'm not trying to meet these girls to discuss social justice or politics.

  10. #3799

    SubGirl4 Older Scammer?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99ea4...0-135d86405259

    Was messaging with her and it was moving forward nicely. Thought I finally found one that was actually on here to meet. LOL Next thing I know her profile is down, a day later it's back up but she's now listing Carmel IN as location. So she either moved overnight or she's a scammer.

  11. #3798
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I don't even think it's the same girl in all those pics. The one in the white top looks completely different and markedly thinner than the others.
    The one in the white looks like the same gal that's in 2 or 3 of the private pics she has on her profile, so if that wasn't the case I'd totally agree. And obviously bleached her hair. Just don't know how old they are. I'm thinking maybe she's gained quite a bit of weight since those pics.

  12. #3797
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her a couple of years ago, but it didn't go anywhere. She is pretty active, so either she is semi-pro, or just a scam.
    She's on tinder as well. I've never been able to meet with her.

  13. #3796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one is a piece of work that idk what to make heads or tails out of.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9e3d3...d-5d85ff48212f
    I don't even think it's the same girl in all those pics. The one in the white top looks completely different and markedly thinner than the others.

  14. #3795

    Marieem123

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1a2b3...5-354ea811778c

    Another scammer I suspect. Insists on starting with "paid online play" before she meets but promises that it will lead to better times when an in person meet finally happens. Claims this is the way her previous arrangements have been.

  15. #3794

    Sara_kh

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her a couple of years ago, but it didn't go anywhere. She is pretty active, so either she is semi-pro, or just a scam.
    Don't understand this one. Been trading messages for awhile but can't get her to commit to meeting. It's like she just enjoys the attention or something, hasn't even asked about allowance. Head scratcher for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape