Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5590

    Jay on them

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzClank  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider by the name of Jay? She looks like she'd be fun, but I'm being careful. The search results turned up nothing on here. IM replies are fine as well.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-lexington-863054
    No, I have not seen her. But I have tried. This, the heads up. She was slow to respond. Never seemed available. Then, a couple days later, called my cell one Saturday afternoon and somebody else almost answered the phone. Then a random text at 3 am a week later. She may be fun and I am also intrigued. But for now, her number is blocked on my phone. She doesn't know the rule about not calling clients or prospects out the blue. Was almost very inconvenient!

  2. #5589

    110

    Careful out there guys. Was just up around exit 110 and saw 4 of Lexington's finest parked alongside the road.

  3. #5588

    Jay on them

    Has anyone seen this provider by the name of Jay? She looks like she'd be fun, but I'm being careful. The search results turned up nothing on here. IM replies are fine as well.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-lexington-863054

  4. #5587

  5. #5586

    Post 5114

    For some reason the fuil link didn't work for me but the review is halfway down the page or so.

    Post 5114.

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]

  6. #5585

    This should be it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappaLove  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/964436811509.

    I swear I saw a positive review before but she had a dirty place, but I couldn't find it. No name makes the search hard.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...057&viewfull=1#post4806057.

  7. #5584

    Stripper experience

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to schedule a few times, but no luck yet. I got a couple replies then crickets.
    Same luck. I actually had a time set up and a partial address. Then nothing. Several hours later she texted back and said her sister had stopped by to visit. I moved on.

  8. #5583

    Stripper Experience

    I've tried to schedule a few times, but no luck yet. I got a couple replies then crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappaLove  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/964436811509.

    I swear I saw a positive review before but she had a dirty place, but I couldn't find it. No name makes the search hard.

  9. #5582

    Blue Diamond.


  10. #5581

    Stripper experience

    Does anyone have any experience with https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/964436811509.

    I swear I saw a positive review before but she had a dirty place, but I couldn't find it. No name makes the search hard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails girl1.jpg‎   girl2.jpg‎  

  11. #5580

  12. #5579

    Lindsey

    Amazing is all I have to say. Hell of a personality and down to earth. Will definitely be hitting her up again.

  13. #5578

    Rae- Elite provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in her as well but her donation quotes are unreasonable and she won't budge on her rates either. I'm not willing to justify spending a high donation on someone who isn't proven to be a top provider yet.
    I seen Rae today at her hotel and had a great time! I know some on here have had some problems but not me. She is a pretty, mature woman with a hot body. Nice! She had a great attitude with awesome skills. FS and GFE with BBBJCIM, cg and mish. Maybe I caught her on a good day but I think it's because we clicked with fantastic chemistry. I've been in the hobby over 25 years and sometimes you meet someone that just does it for you and she does that for me. They are hard to find but she is on my list of ATFs after the first visit.

  14. #5577

    Auburn asked I post for her

    Auburn said she is free after 5:00 pm today.

    Xxx7 X07136.

    She would be a car visit but most definitely worth it.

    X=8, The rest you can figure out.

    Let me know if this is too much detail.

    Thanks.

  15. #5576

    Agree with the other fellas

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.escortdirectory-usa.com/3

    Anybody else been on this site?? I just found it a couple days ago. Very interesting.
    That site is like a walk down memory lane. It's basically a snapshot from when I first got into the hobby. Most of those gals are long retired. Some have changed names. But I wouldn't trust any of those ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape