Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 662 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3276

    Here's a text from a supposed provider on STG. Lmao. Sound more like another scammer.

    It's $150 and I never stuffed any guy if you have to cancel for any reason I refund the whole thing. I have all great reviews.

    I knew this was going to be a SCAM. I just texted her for shits and giggles. Just to see what kind of horseshit she tells me. LOL. Really cute girl though. Shhhaaa if it's really her? I got her to send me 2 selfies. From NOT on the Skip site. Not on her ad. I'm posting her bra one here. She requires people to send her half her rates. Upfront. Hahaha. Yeah right. I've heard that one before. Nice try little girl. If that's really you?? I'll try and post her ad on the next post. Right above this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lil cute girl.jpg‎   Lil cute girl 2.jpg‎  

  2. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Lost her ad. Got pic through texting her.
    Hi do you have her contacts?

  3. #3274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree. The reasons being:

    1) The pictures are all of the same girl in different outfits and at different times. One's clearly in a strip club's locker room.

    2) Googling the first pic doesn't give you any matches / results. Fake ads usually take obscure pornstar / gamer girl pics.

    3) The rates are within reason, expensive if anything.

    4) The grammar is good. Most scams have terrible grammar / English.

    I could be wrong.
    No the ads is totally fake. Look at her location.

  4. #3273

    Looks Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. This one seems legitimate. Has anyone had the pleasure? I might have to TOFTT, as pickings have been WICKED slim as of late.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/090289881392
    1 - No city name under location, just says "Express".

    2 - Area code is Alabama. Most real traveling girls will just go to Boston. This isn't 100%, but when combined with 1, it points to a waste of time, $$ or both.

  5. #3272

    Double what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jneumonic  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, do these two come with their own cauldron or must you supply one?

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/476951242164

    Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Interesting that the same email in that post also appears in this Pennsylvania one (with admittedly more attractive doubles): https://york.skipthegames.com/female...o/360509012514.

  6. #3271

    Here's her ad Is Thata

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/612029028755

    I'm curious about this sexy blonde as well. If anyone has seen her or if you do Is Thata please report back. Thanks. Post about your experience out here. I'll do the same if I end up seeing her. At some point.

  7. #3270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Deposit required?

    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree. The reasons being:

    1) The pictures are all of the same girl in different outfits and at different times. One's clearly in a strip club's locker room.

    2) Googling the first pic doesn't give you any matches / results. Fake ads usually take obscure pornstar / gamer girl pics.

    3) The rates are within reason, expensive if anything.

    4) The grammar is good. Most scams have terrible grammar / English.

    I could be wrong.
    Contact her and if she asks for a deposit, 100% fake.

    If not. Maybe real.

  8. #3269

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    Says scam / fake all over it!

    ARG.
    I respectfully disagree. The reasons being:

    1) The pictures are all of the same girl in different outfits and at different times. One's clearly in a strip club's locker room.

    2) Googling the first pic doesn't give you any matches / results. Fake ads usually take obscure pornstar / gamer girl pics.

    3) The rates are within reason, expensive if anything.

    4) The grammar is good. Most scams have terrible grammar / English.

    I could be wrong.

  9. #3268

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. This one seems legitimate. Has anyone had the pleasure? I might have to TOFTT, as pickings have been WICKED slim as of late.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/090289881392
    Says scam / fake all over it!

    ARG.

  10. #3267

    No Rush Special

    Hmm. This one seems legitimate. Has anyone had the pleasure? I might have to TOFTT, as pickings have been WICKED slim as of late.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/090289881392

  11. #3266

    Deposit

    I'm not. I've already forgotten about it. I wonder how low I could set the spending limit on the card? Set it to $50-$100 before needing approval and see if they go for the house haha! I laugh at these scum bag scammers sometimes. Such filth bags sitting around ignoring their malformed morals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Deposit up front always a scam. Why go through the hassle?

  12. #3265

    Anyone seen this one?

    Anyone seen this one? Lost her ad. Got pic through texting her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 681CD23D-1D5B-4C49-BB7C-17076FA72C29.jpg‎  

  13. #3264
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThick  [View Original Post]
    YIKES!! I bet their brooms flew away from them.
    Is the one on the left Alice Cooper?

  14. #3263

    STG - text my email?

    I tend to rule out anyone that has an ad that says text my email. Is texting an e-mail even possible?

  15. #3262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that everything checked is the default setting for new ads on STG, and someone would have to manually deselect things they didn't offer. I know that isn't a big ask, but if that's the default, it's likely that many ads, scam or otherwise, will leave them that way.
    Some girls do not even know what they have checked off. Asked one girl that I used to see regularly about some things she had checked off. She didn't have a clue that things were appearing in her ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape