Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 615 of 921 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 665 715 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4595

    Mai Mai

    Saw a post about Mai Mai a couple weeks back so I decided to check her out She's a bit older mid to late 40's I'd say and very thin. Decided to go with the hr meet up because I really needed a massage. The review I read about her said she actually gives a pretty good massage and they were right. Great pressure and she hit all the right spots. She eventually started doing a bit of teasing and lightly rubbing my goods from behind. On the flip she saw I was standing tall and that's when the negotiations started. She asked for. 60 more for L1 and a full hundo for L2. I got her down to. 50 for L1 and away she went. It was great she knows what she's doing and even lets you touch under her dress. It was a nice surprise when I did start feeling under her dress and found that she didn't have any panties on. After the finish she cleaned me up and told me I still had about 15 minutes and asked if I wanted her to massage me more. It was a great experience, not rushed got the full hour, 50 minutes of it was a decent massage and the rest was very relaxing L1. She's going to be a regular stop for me. Over all I spent. 80 for massage and additional. 50 for L1.

  2. #4594
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Money has been tight, so have not seen any girls for a while. The picture posted by the booker at 2188 on wechat shows YoYo without any makeups. The caption also says she looks like Vivian Hsu, one of my favorites. I really dig natural beauty girls, so decided to stop by earlier today.

    YoYo is really all natural. She greeted me without any makeups at all and does look like Vivian Hsu. Mid 20's. All natural tits, B cups. And Amazon Bush! I could not resist and spent a long time dining. She even has some ass hair and being a sicko that I am, I just had to lick her asshole clean. If you like a natural beauty girl or if you are a Bush lover, she is not to be missed. She is here for 1 more week.

    Once again, 2188 refers to the last 4 digit of their phone number. Ad can be found on adultsearch.
    I saw her too. Just the other day. Although she is very cute she was too lazy to ride. Wanted me to do it all. She is very small and I would have enjoyed the view of her on top but she made some excuse and wanted me to do all the work. I would estimate the cup to be more of an A cup.

  3. #4593

    Wechat too

    Can someone please scan my wechat Qr code.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0905.jpg‎  

  4. #4592

    WeChat help

    Can someone scan my IR code for WeChat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C1BCB289-2398-47CA-9420-C99A4D985588.jpg‎  

  5. #4591

    2188 wechat

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    What would I need to get the actual pictures? Set up a wechat? How would go about giving the number. I've been seeing them since they were nearby Ukrainian village, when they actually posted real pictures. Now I ask and just get the pictures they posted on their ads.
    2188 is the only place that I know that posts real pics on wechat. If I have reviewed a girl and you think you might be interested in seeing her, then you can send me your text number or email and I can send it to you if you don't have wechat.

    If I reviewed a girl, it means I have the girl's wechat as well. Which means sometimes I would have the girl's pics that she posted on her own. YoYo posted a selfie yesterday. I have saved the pic and shared with a couple of guys already.

  6. #4590

    2188

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    ArielDude28, please clear your inbox, trying to reply to your message on YoYo.

    If you worry about bait and switch, message me with your monger number and I will text you YoYo's pictures. This way you will be sure to get her.
    What would I need to get the actual pictures? Set up a wechat? How would go about giving the number. I've been seeing them since they were nearby Ukrainian village, when they actually posted real pictures. Now I ask and just get the pictures they posted on their ads.

  7. #4589

    Spinners wanted

    Anyone got any asian spinners they'd recommend? Also looking for fulfill threesome dream.

  8. #4588
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    ArielDude28, please clear your inbox, trying to reply to your message on YoYo.

    If you worry about bait and switch, message me with your monger number and I will text you YoYo's pictures. This way you will be sure to get her.
    Dang. Just did that.

  9. #4587

    ArielDude28

    ArielDude28, please clear your inbox, trying to reply to your message on YoYo.

    If you worry about bait and switch, message me with your monger number and I will text you YoYo's pictures. This way you will be sure to get her.

  10. #4586

    Arlington Heights

    Busy day for apartments right now at least at 4692. Older probably 40 ish with scars from boob job. Really nice nips and friendly. Phone kept going off and knocking at the door. Annoying but, worked to my advantage because I lasted longer which gave me a better nut. Good to have these options again after the drought!

  11. #4585

    2188

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Money has been tight, so have not seen any girls for a while. The picture posted by the booker at 2188 on wechat shows YoYo without any makeups. The caption also says she looks like Vivian Hsu, one of my favorites. I really dig natural beauty girls, so decided to stop by earlier today.

    YoYo is really all natural. She greeted me without any makeups at all and does look like Vivian Hsu. Mid 20's. All natural tits, B cups. And Amazon Bush! I could not resist and spent a long time dining. She even has some ass hair and being a sicko that I am, I just had to lick her asshole clean. If you like a natural beauty girl or if you are a Bush lover, she is not to be missed. She is here for 1 more week.

    Once again, 2188 refers to the last 4 digit of their phone number. Ad can be found on adultsearch.
    Its also on rubratings.

    Its on the south side. It's been around for a while.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/183742

    You can search for numbers on rubratings (yet not adultsearch) if the ad expires.

  12. #4584

    YoYo at 2188 - all natural

    Money has been tight, so have not seen any girls for a while. The picture posted by the booker at 2188 on wechat shows YoYo without any makeups. The caption also says she looks like Vivian Hsu, one of my favorites. I really dig natural beauty girls, so decided to stop by earlier today.

    YoYo is really all natural. She greeted me without any makeups at all and does look like Vivian Hsu. Mid 20's. All natural tits, B cups. And Amazon Bush! I could not resist and spent a long time dining. She even has some ass hair and being a sicko that I am, I just had to lick her asshole clean. If you like a natural beauty girl or if you are a Bush lover, she is not to be missed. She is here for 1 more week.

    Once again, 2188 refers to the last 4 digit of their phone number. Ad can be found on adultsearch.

  13. #4583

    Old Princeton

    After a long break I decided to get back into one of my favorite hobby's. I was trying to get at Coco but when the line was out the door I decided not to. I waited a few weeks and met up with Ewa at there new location which is actually a house they used before. Same easy set up and 2 options. I did not get to choose but I was contempt when I saw her. Young / pretty and slim with maybe C's but no ass as usual. They require no masks and she had no mask either. At the hh rate its a good deal but I am trying to look into higher end talent. I do like that I do not have to do any verification or provide extra personal info so I am not sure how that will work with higher end talent. I will try Nanas AMP soon as well but would like to check out any new Chinatown locations. Stay safe!

  14. #4582

    KP=Korean Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by Bath  [View Original Post]
    What is KP? Pm me please if better.
    As the title says, KP is short of Korean Palace. They used to be known as Thai Palace, then changed their name after a major bust. And because of that bust, for the last few years, they've been nearly impossible to get a reservation with. So if you're hoping to see one of their providers, your chances are somewhere between slim and none.

  15. #4581
    Quote Originally Posted by Bath  [View Original Post]
    What is KP? Pm me please if better.
    Korean palace. If you are not in then don't bother. Never been able to get in. What we need is a second Korean agency. Hell even a better Thai agency or a Vietnamese agency would be nice. West coast and east coast have it so much better than us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape