Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 808 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7271

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising the north and south loop yesterday, nines and tens everywhere. I think I even saw Melania Trump showing her pussy on 13th and G. Picked up a blonde street walker who was the spitting image of Christie Brinkley, was even wearing some designer Jordache from 1988. Took her to my spot in my Bentley behind the dumpster on 12th, and she went to work, DT, BL and she tossed my salad. Sorry guys, but she said she lost her phone so no digits. Happy hunting!
    You need to write for SNL! It may just be worth watching again!

  2. #7270

    Must be a boy scout ranger

    I said lis_ _ _, was loaded with all flavors from 28th-34th, didn't say nothing about all 9's & 10's, I mentioned the one that looked out of place, obviously you don't have the capabilities to ever have been an army ranger, listen & read the post again, I'm not complaining, I wish I got her digits, maybe the board has gotten as bad as the streets, because of the negativity of people like you, next time I'll post nothing & keep it to myself I thought, that was the purpose of this format.

    Eagle 19.

  3. #7269

    These post have me

    Cracking up. Keep them coming. Who can write one that involves a Tesla?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising the north and south loop yesterday, nines and tens everywhere. I think I even saw Melania Trump showing her pussy on 13th and G. Picked up a blonde street walker who was the spitting image of Christie Brinkley, was even wearing some designer Jordache from 1988. Took her to my spot in my Bentley behind the dumpster on 12th, and she went to work, DT, BL and she tossed my salad. Sorry guys, but she said she lost her phone so no digits. Happy hunting!

  4. #7268

    Similar experience

    I was cruising the north and south loop yesterday, nines and tens everywhere. I think I even saw Melania Trump showing her pussy on 13th and G. Picked up a blonde street walker who was the spitting image of Christie Brinkley, was even wearing some designer Jordache from 1988. Took her to my spot in my Bentley behind the dumpster on 12th, and she went to work, DT, BL and she tossed my salad. Sorry guys, but she said she lost her phone so no digits. Happy hunting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    I rarely hit the north L loop, hey coochie your area was popping with all flavors, from 28th-34th, must of been 25 at least around 3 pm I love supporting small family businesses, as I work my way up L,on the and. W. Corner of lis & 32 I think it was, a family barbecue business set up on the grass, swung around the block, an attractive thin white SW, black tights doable but I wanted food first, thecrib tios were tender & great, the beans & cole slaw were one of the best ever, I will be back, oarents selling food tge kids selling water & soda, food was so good $10 & $1 for soda, they were so nice I tipped them an; extra $5. Now the juice.

    As I left & turned west on lis, on 34th there was a sexy as f_ ck, blonde,5'5", maybe 110 lbs, blonde hair a bit past the shoulder, designer jeans, made eye contact, crossed 35th & turned on 36th, I stopped,3 minutes later she comes around the corner, we found my regular spot in the Miller valley & went to business, down goes my shorts, lots of swirling of the tongue, up & down the shaft, so smooth she was, as she starts with sound effects, says I love sucking on balls & licking under the sack, my kind of girl, she then lowers her jeans to ankles, I tell her to stop before I erupt, she spins around in the escalade & we go at it doggy style for a decent 7 or 8 minutes before I pull out & she pulls cover off & drains me dry, swallowing every drop. I will repeat for sure if I see her, but as usual, she has no number right now, but usual story she will have one soon. She says she's only out during the day, a couple days a week, absolutely no drama, no apparent drug use, no apparent manager, says she's on her own, here very rarely in the area, is lis_ o_ that busy with variety on a regular basis, hey cooch I think you may kno more than us in this part of the loop. She said her name is Brandi, with an I. She looked fresh & no odor at all. Damage was $. 60.

    EAGLE 19.

  5. #7267

    North loop

    I rarely hit the north L loop, hey coochie your area was popping with all flavors, from 28th-34th, must of been 25 at least around 3 pm I love supporting small family businesses, as I work my way up L,on the and. W. Corner of lis & 32 I think it was, a family barbecue business set up on the grass, swung around the block, an attractive thin white SW, black tights doable but I wanted food first, thecrib tios were tender & great, the beans & cole slaw were one of the best ever, I will be back, oarents selling food tge kids selling water & soda, food was so good $10 & $1 for soda, they were so nice I tipped them an; extra $5. Now the juice.

    As I left & turned west on lis, on 34th there was a sexy as f_ ck, blonde,5'5", maybe 110 lbs, blonde hair a bit past the shoulder, designer jeans, made eye contact, crossed 35th & turned on 36th, I stopped,3 minutes later she comes around the corner, we found my regular spot in the Miller valley & went to business, down goes my shorts, lots of swirling of the tongue, up & down the shaft, so smooth she was, as she starts with sound effects, says I love sucking on balls & licking under the sack, my kind of girl, she then lowers her jeans to ankles, I tell her to stop before I erupt, she spins around in the escalade & we go at it doggy style for a decent 7 or 8 minutes before I pull out & she pulls cover off & drains me dry, swallowing every drop. I will repeat for sure if I see her, but as usual, she has no number right now, but usual story she will have one soon. She says she's only out during the day, a couple days a week, absolutely no drama, no apparent drug use, no apparent manager, says she's on her own, here very rarely in the area, is lis_ o_ that busy with variety on a regular basis, hey cooch I think you may kno more than us in this part of the loop. She said her name is Brandi, with an I. She looked fresh & no odor at all. Damage was $. 60.

    EAGLE 19.

  6. #7266

    Dfk

    Please tell me you don't deep French kiss street walkers? (That nasty).

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    So I was doing some work in the S loop today, from a short distance & obtw the G was loaded from low digits to 16th. 6 or 7 times saw this blonde, hair close to middle of back, fair skinned, little sunburn, almost speed walking up & down g between 11-15. At first wasn't sure but after seeing her walking on the second return up greenfield, I got it, never saw her before. Later in afternoon I gassed up on 18th & headed east bound boom there she was walking so fast, I turned on the next block stopped, around the corner she came & wasted no time getting in.

    The good 24,from a distance fairly cute, very reasonable, took a ride away from area, decent bbbjcimws, she struggled with swallowing but said it gets better as she knows ya, sexy small ta tas, more than a mouthful for sure, to be young again. Drama free, no managers & saw no track marks seen, never complained once as we took ride & good conversation, I will repeat, to see if things get better at her apartment, tons of people out everywhere. Cute body for sure.

    The bad, I'm being picky, dfk available, but very choppy, not to good, played with the kitty, a little fuzzy, says she'll be shaved on next visit, says she lives in west Allis, so we set something up for 8 tomorrow night, see if she shows up..

  7. #7265

    Amanda the speed walker

    So I was doing some work in the S loop today, from a short distance & obtw the G was loaded from low digits to 16th. 6 or 7 times saw this blonde, hair close to middle of back, fair skinned, little sunburn, almost speed walking up & down g between 11-15. At first wasn't sure but after seeing her walking on the second return up greenfield, I got it, never saw her before. Later in afternoon I gassed up on 18th & headed east bound boom there she was walking so fast, I turned on the next block stopped, around the corner she came & wasted no time getting in.

    The good 24,from a distance fairly cute, very reasonable, took a ride away from area, decent bbbjcimws, she struggled with swallowing but said it gets better as she knows ya, sexy small ta tas, more than a mouthful for sure, to be young again. Drama free, no managers & saw no track marks seen, never complained once as we took ride & good conversation, I will repeat, to see if things get better at her apartment, tons of people out everywhere. Cute body for sure.

    The bad, I'm being picky, dfk available, but very choppy, not to good, played with the kitty, a little fuzzy, says she'll be shaved on next visit, says she lives in west Allis, so we set something up for 8 tomorrow night, see if she shows up.

    She did have a sore on left side of face, she says its eczema & being in the sun all day. I'll report with a follow up, if she shows up tomorrow night, over all I'd give her an 7. 5 on looks, spinner type body, no drama eager to meet again. Not much l. E. to be seen today. All be safe.

    EAGLE 19.

  8. #7264

    Calli

    I did pick up Calli off of National tall thin pretty darker girl wearing short with a cute top. Seen her a couple of times a year or 2 ago. Good service CBJ no drama seems nice.

  9. #7263

    Angel

    20 and National probably Angel short and thick long black hair always wearing shorts with ass hanging out. Looks good but always wants more money that agreed upon good bbjws but won't shut up about big tip wants more. Have to remind her she walking the streets. She didn't like that to much. Picked up 2 times probably not a 3rd. Not worth it I rather pay someone who is happy to get paid and in a car with no drama.

  10. #7262
    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Did the stroll on the SS. Busy as ever. Ever corner on the lower numbers on G. Every corner on the higher numbers on and. Squat on L.

    Decided on a hot looking thing on 14th and G. Jess. Homeless she says. Great BBBJCIMWS. . 30 Not bad. Told me I was her 4th that day. Why tell me that. Anyway. Needs a home. Wish I could help. Not really. But dam good head.
    Can you describe what she looks like? I've been going up to every SW on G asking for their name LOL. So far no luck on a Jess. But damn your right those streets are hopping every night now. Just about every corner like you described.

  11. #7261

    A beggar man I am, a beggar I a be.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    You're not entirely wrong. Twice now I've seen a thin, mid-twenties red head panhandling in West Allis. Once at Chik-Fil-A, once at Piggly Wiggly on Hy 100 and Cleveland. My NextDoor app has also said she's hit up traffic at the red light on 92nd and Becher and at the Burger King on Hy 100 and Cleveland. She has the pale, doughy look and track marks that say "addiction". Looks kinda streetworn. If I run across her again, sure I'd ask her how much she's really trying to make instead of screwing around for $5 at time with the stupid "My car is out of gas 3 blocks away" bullshit.

    H (watches the traffic level around Hy 100 and Cleveland spike) S.
    Seen another one a few days ago on 76th and Adler? Right by the freeway. Maybe the same girl but she wasn't super thin, not fat at all tho and had a really really nice ass, also a dyed red head in her twenties. I would have stopped but I had company in the car. Damn. - V (Now really wants a decent looking beggar to suck his dick and lick his balls) P.

  12. #7260
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted45  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Angel, if it is be careful! She is about 21,5 foot or so kinky black hair fairly cute. You will know for sure left knee has a long scar. She does give great BBBJ, but she keeps upselling and sometimes will try and ask to take you to her apartment where she will eventually take the money and run, so be careful!
    Yeah, see my report about her. She never gave me her name but I tracked her because I liked the look. Was a total waste of time. Paid to get her out.

  13. #7259

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted45  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Angel, if it is be careful! She is about 21,5 foot or so kinky black hair fairly cute. You will know for sure left knee has a long scar. She does give great BBBJ, but she keeps upselling and sometimes will try and ask to take you to her apartment where she will eventually take the money and run, so be careful!
    Thank you. That's exactly the type of info I was looking for.

    HS.

  14. #7258

    A simple change

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    1) Have you guys substantially decreased your frequency of picking up girls since Covid struck?

    2) For those of you who are still driving the loops are you noticing less mongers out and about?

    I have stopped playing the game since March and am going crazy.
    Yes I have cut back significantly on the scoop. You can find a couple that do great throat work and then contact them for car dates. Its a few more roses but cuts down on the risks. Yes the virus is still possible but at least the environment is controlled and no uncle LEO.

    Find an ok looking one with good skills and hold on for a couple months at a time. -2020.

  15. #7257

    National Latina by 20th

    Sounds like Angel, if it is be careful! She is about 21,5 foot or so kinky black hair fairly cute. You will know for sure left knee has a long scar. She does give great BBBJ, but she keeps upselling and sometimes will try and ask to take you to her apartment where she will eventually take the money and run, so be careful!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape