Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 984 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 1034 1084 1484 1984 ... LastLast
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 31844
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17099

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I understand / respect not sharing her number, but if I search Mary on EB, no luck. Can you share the link?

    Thanks,

    H32.
    Would this be her.

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/148838

  2. #17098

    Losing hope

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    We had a very nice dinner at Granite City. At one point during dinner I had the vibrator on high pulse and she was just about to orgasim when the waitress walked up. The waitress looked at her and then she had a very confused look on her face. She knew something was up, just couldn't figure out what was going on. We both had a blast!! The appetizer at the motel before heading out was the best course. Keep trying and you'll get to see her. I'm heading out of town for a few days and that will open up her dance card somewhat.
    OK made contact says text her back later. Ghosted again third time this month. Wish she would get it together just tell me to f off or whatever.

    Tired of the games.

  3. #17097
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesBnTn  [View Original Post]
    Would it be possible to open Murfreesboro and surrounding areas? Or, is there not enough activity? Not complaining just wondering. Thanks.
    Good idea!

  4. #17096

    P*rnH*b

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesBnTn  [View Original Post]
    If you are going to Huntsville, beware of this one. Seems she has installed video surveillance cameras.

    http://huntsville-al.skipthegames.co...p/043440713777
    She has two surveillance videos on this site.

  5. #17095

    Question for Administer

    Would it be possible to open Murfreesboro and surrounding areas? Or, is there not enough activity? Not complaining just wondering. Thanks.

  6. #17094
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    This is the one I have really been wanting to know about, but I've been to busy with two UTR's to find out. To me this girl is smoking hot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/52843333/#.
    I haven't been able to manage a visit, but have been in contact with her. Would love to hear if anyone has any input.

  7. #17093

    Legit or not?

    Number looks right area code right. Anyone?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...f/616827948637

  8. #17092

    Teaa

    I've she this one post ads a couple of times now. Any info?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...r/901940921216

    Thanks BD.

  9. #17091

    Clarice on EROS

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Good luck. I would love to see a detailed review on her. See looks like a hot little spinner MILF.
    I ended up seeing her last week per my previous post. Set up was a slight hassle. No response from my references, so I had to prove I was legit by another means. No pictures or identifying information, that's where I draw the line. Firstly, yes, pricey as you would expect from Eros. $$ However, I loved her personality and accent. Fun, relaxed, friendly. Definitely MILF material with a great body and skimpy outfit. BBBJ, DATY, the usual. Very sexy demeanor and performance. Tried the prostate massage. Not sure it's really for me, but to each their own. Bottom line. Great time and would repeat, but I hesitate about the price tag. Also, not sure I would call her a spinner, but definitely sexy.

  10. #17090
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullen  [View Original Post]
    Look close at the power outlets in the pics. They are European style. Also, one of the pics is a profile pic for an OnlyFans account called "glasgirl".
    Great eye, good catch.

  11. #17089

    Going to Huntsville?

    If you are going to Huntsville, beware of this one. Seems she has installed video surveillance cameras.

    http://huntsville-al.skipthegames.co...p/043440713777

  12. #17088

    Gc

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    We had a very nice dinner at Granite City. At one point during dinner I had the vibrator on high pulse and she was just about to orgasim when the waitress walked up. The waitress looked at her and then she had a very confused look on her face. She knew something was up, just couldn't figure out what was going on. We both had a blast!! The appetizer at the motel before heading out was the best course. Keep trying and you'll get to see her. I'm heading out of town for a few days and that will open up her dance card somewhat.
    I live close to GC, you should've told me. I would've sat at another table / bar at watched! That was prob a sight to see! Haha, glad you guys enjoyed dinner and dessert!

  13. #17087

    JRock

    Finally visited her. Safe in-call. Nice lady. A unique experience. Would probably repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoIn  [View Original Post]
    Got a classy message from her, totally professional. I'll be seeing her soon. If these new ones would take lessons from the classy professionals, they'd do so much better.

  14. #17086

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    With light research this one is looking legit. Has anyone researched her deep or have any experience with her. I would TOFTT, but already have a full dance card for this weekend. She looks fucking hot.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...o/875834008476
    Look close at the power outlets in the pics. They are European style. Also, one of the pics is a profile pic for an OnlyFans account called "glasgirl".

  15. #17085

    Haley

    This is the one I have really been wanting to know about, but I've been to busy with two UTR's to find out. To me this girl is smoking hot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/52843333/#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape