Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2638

    SA Success

    So, I started working on Kate2162 in Fairfield over a month ago. It took a week for her to get back and I asked if she had her own place in Fairfield and that took another week tp answer. I told her I was vey interested and she sent me directly to texting. We go offline and I ask her about rates and she says she gets 400 but if I pick up the motel room she would do 300. I ask for a photo and she sends some nice pictures to me (the final one below is one of them). Ignore her for almost 2 weeks and send her a message thanking her and telling her I'm sorry, I'll have to take a pass, her rates are just too high. It's her body and she has a right to charge what she wants. She's an hour away from me. I think she's beautiful and I'd love to see her ink in person. I wish you well. Three hours and fifteen minutes later I get a text "The best I can do is 200 and I'll pay for half the motel". SCORE! I may be seeing her this weekend. Here's her link below for those of you that want to work on her along with two profile photos and one she sent me.

    Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25ee4...0-bd4da2683b5d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kate.jpg‎   kate2.jpg‎   kate3.jpg‎  

  2. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one earlier today and messaged her as she looked kinda cute. She message me back fairly quickly with positive response and I started asking questions and it would take forever. I figured she was fairly new and maybe a bit overwhelmed so I gave he some slack. The delay continued and her responses short and all ending in baby. As the questions got more direct, I began to wonder if she had trouble with English. I got her to go to texting my burner phone. She asked if I wanted to buy photos and I declined. I continued to push and asked about meeting at a motel and she responded with yes, but needed gas money! BINGO! So, I said of course, give me your cash app and I'll have my secretary send you $150- is that enough? I had her full attention! I told her we would meet at a motel on The Berlin Turnpike and if she rocked my boat, we would go to Mohegan Sun this weekend. I was sure she would need clothes, I was going to have my secretary send her another $450 so she would look nice on me arm, and oh by the way, would you send me one of your photos? I got 4 I'll post one below the link and her Profile photo. I asked her to hang on and reported the profile and sent a screenshot of some of the BS. Then I texted sorry, I'm fake too and blocked her or maybe him on my phone.

    Stay away unless you want to have some fun too!

    Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25ee4...0-bd4da2683b5d
    THe pics are of former playboy model, Sabrina Nicole.

  3. #2636

    Very bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one earlier today and messaged her as she looked kinda cute. She message me back fairly quickly with positive response and I started asking questions and it would take forever. I figured she was fairly new and maybe a bit overwhelmed so I gave he some slack. The delay continued and her responses short and all ending in baby. As the questions got more direct, I began to wonder if she had trouble with English. I got her to go to texting my burner phone. She asked if I wanted to buy photos and I declined. I continued to push and asked about meeting at a motel and she responded with yes, but needed gas money! BINGO! So, I said of course, give me your cash app and I'll have my secretary send you $150- is that enough? I had her full attention! I told her we would meet at a motel on The Berlin Turnpike and if she rocked my boat, we would go to Mohegan Sun this weekend. I was sure she would need clothes, I was going to have my secretary send her another $450 so she would look nice on me arm, and oh by the way, would you send me one of your photos? I got 4 I'll post one below the link and her Profile photo. I asked her to hang on and reported the profile and sent a screenshot of some of the BS. Then I texted sorry, I'm fake too and blocked her or maybe him on my phone.

    Stay away unless you want to have some fun too!

    Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25ee4...0-bd4da2683b5d
    I know this chick from SA. She's done at least two or three visits to Niantic. Real name is Lydia. Professional ripoff artist and very drug involved. Lived on / near Fairfield Ave in BPort.

  4. #2635

    SA Mydollbby453

    I saw this one earlier today and messaged her as she looked kinda cute. She message me back fairly quickly with positive response and I started asking questions and it would take forever. I figured she was fairly new and maybe a bit overwhelmed so I gave he some slack. The delay continued and her responses short and all ending in baby. As the questions got more direct, I began to wonder if she had trouble with English. I got her to go to texting my burner phone. She asked if I wanted to buy photos and I declined. I continued to push and asked about meeting at a motel and she responded with yes, but needed gas money! BINGO! So, I said of course, give me your cash app and I'll have my secretary send you $150- is that enough? I had her full attention! I told her we would meet at a motel on The Berlin Turnpike and if she rocked my boat, we would go to Mohegan Sun this weekend. I was sure she would need clothes, I was going to have my secretary send her another $450 so she would look nice on me arm, and oh by the way, would you send me one of your photos? I got 4 I'll post one below the link and her Profile photo. I asked her to hang on and reported the profile and sent a screenshot of some of the BS. Then I texted sorry, I'm fake too and blocked her or maybe him on my phone.

    Stay away unless you want to have some fun too!

    Blue.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25ee4...0-bd4da2683b5d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mydollbaby.jpg‎   mydolly2.jpg‎  

  5. #2634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    For that body and she let me cip, cia, cim.

    Absolutely.
    You can do all that, with a girl just as pretty for 200.

  6. #2633

    Anyone ever see her? Any info on her?


  7. #2632

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    For that body and she let me cip, cia, cim.

    Absolutely.
    Been there done that. I've seen several high end girls, including some hot young porn stars, and it was a lot more than 700. But some of my best experiences have been dirt cheap. We're talking the 40 to 80 range.

  8. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    700?

    Are you insane?
    For that body and she let me cip, cia, cim.

    Absolutely.

  9. #2630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/75e2b...5-24b916a61b8b

    Saw this one a while ago. Doubt she will remember me. LOL. Hopefully.

    She lives in Bridgeport. Uber to your hotel or pick her up. I would classify here as semi-pro. Really pretty girl. Very curvy. Always on her phone taking selfies type milennieal.

    This was a straight hotel type meet. No wine and dine. Get to room and I like to slow the pace. She is very rush rush. Not real GFE. But hell of a booty. BBBJ. Banged her also. Don't know if I can recommend because of rush pro type session. Lot of black girls won't kiss I notice. She started real high and got her down to 200 on a slow day for her I guess. LOL. She probably high now as she been on a while.
    Semi Pro and UTR sounds about right.

    I would expect service to be average and near mediocre from her types.

  10. #2629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    700 Per meet.

    And I really considered it.

    But CFS only.

    Nope, for that much. The girl is getting filled with baby batter.
    700?

    Are you insane?

  11. #2628

    High priced but intriguing

    This one wants 400 for 3 hours, offered BDSM. Says she doesn't have any rules. Got her down to 300 for 2 hours. She has the looks that I like but I'm on the fence about it. Got the feeling she is a pro.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a1bc4...3-d61c87eccf4c

  12. #2627

    STG girl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/09d12...5-46a633de7721

    Talked to this one. She asked me to text and came up with some listings for escorts that didn't exactly match her photos but when it comes to SA girls if I find their number attached to STG posts I generally pass.

  13. #2626

    Review

    https://www.seeking.com/member/75e2b...5-24b916a61b8b

    Saw this one a while ago. Doubt she will remember me. LOL. Hopefully.

    She lives in Bridgeport. Uber to your hotel or pick her up. I would classify here as semi-pro. Really pretty girl. Very curvy. Always on her phone taking selfies type milennieal.

    This was a straight hotel type meet. No wine and dine. Get to room and I like to slow the pace. She is very rush rush. Not real GFE. But hell of a booty. BBBJ. Banged her also. Don't know if I can recommend because of rush pro type session. Lot of black girls won't kiss I notice. She started real high and got her down to 200 on a slow day for her I guess. LOL. She probably high now as she been on a while.

  14. #2625

    CFS only

    700 Per meet.

    And I really considered it.

    But CFS only.

    Nope, for that much. The girl is getting filled with baby batter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200727-192122.jpg‎  

  15. #2624

    Cashapp only

    Messaged and verified pics, but only does cashapp.

    Pass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200727-191415.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape